Darius11

Journalists Are Dodging Rockets and Online Attacks as Gaza Crumbles, by VICE

they were "brought in from Europe after the holocaust and took over a land that belonged to someone else"

are you saying this did not happen? if so then your right there is no discussing it with you. If you can't even go by what a census says then yea facts mean nothing to you its all emotion, i can't argue with emotions.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

nd just to be clear, I completely reject that position. Israelis have a historic claim on this land. who are you to say that "it started in 1948"? you can't chose the start date to fit your views (btw, factually, it started way before 1948, google the riots that took place in the 30's).

Historical claim what a load of bull shit you say to your self to justify death. yea your great great great great great great great great great great grandpa lived their so you get to come back 8000 years later and kick people out and kill them. WTF reality do you live in?

and everything I wrote is fact. There was never a state called Palestine. there was a division plan following WW2 to divide the land between Jews and Arabs, which one side rejected and attacked. this is fact. until 1967 the west bank was Jordan and Gaza was Egypt. Fact. I'm not saying Palestinian shouldn't have a state (I support a 2 state solution), Just not if their state replaces mine...

Everything you post is what they washed your brain with in Israeli schools and your indoctrination in the Israeli military.
Your using bull shit claims of 5000 years ago to justify and be ok with what Israel does.

You really think you can use some ancient claim to justify this or to deny that this all this started in 1948.
What ever helps you sleep at night.

IF this is your idea of fair explains a lot? (pic)

I heard someone on the radio say today that the Middle East needs a Gandhi. Since he was assassinated, that might not be enough[:/]. But each side has to recognize the other's right to exist, and accept the other side's fallibility.

Everyone makes mistakes. Right now Hamas is making it difficult for Israel to seriously work on peace, but OTOH Israel's overwhelming strength and disproportionate response is getting exactly the reaction it would from anyone who hasn't been beat into submission. And who out there thinks their people is best if beat into submission? Thought so.

The most obvious way would be for there to be some overwhelming outside crisis that had them needing to cooperate. But right now too many would just think "great, more problems for them" :|

Just because the US did it to the Native Americans doesn't make it right.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Darius11

they were "brought in from Europe after the holocaust and took over a land that belonged to someone else"

are you saying this did not happen? if so then your right there is no discussing it with you. If you can't even go by what a census says then yea facts mean nothing to you its all emotion, i can't argue with emotions.

Darius.... dude...but you are.... it seems that this is all that is being done if you just look in a mirror.
You completely ignore reality based historical input from anyone Your information source of Hamas TV is not serving you well at all which makes FOX News look like all the blondes at Fox News have won a Pulitzer

this is your fanatics buddy don't pretend like you don;t have them you chuk full of racists blood thirsty fucks-

Yeah, there are some fucks on the Israeli side. I (like most Israelis) completely reject them. Main difference is, they do not run Israel. Hamas does run Gaza...

And,
Do you really want to compare how many fanatics are on each side? how many terror attacks have been carried out by Israelis against Palestinians Vs. Palestinians against Israelis?
Trust me, you'll lose that one...
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Darius11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMwohMhP10

Radical Young Israelis and the Price Tag Attacks: Rockets and Revenge (Dispatch 7)

this is your fanatics buddy don't pretend like you don;t have them you chuk full of racists blood thirsty fucks

FUCKING EH....

Sucks to have a whole group of people radicalized by not allowing them to live in peace. The A Rabs created people like this.. these kids are the end result of people like Hamas who wish to kill all Jews.

[Reply]HAMAS is created by Israels cruelty and injustice. It was not a state it was a resistance group

A resistance group, by definition, does not launch offensive attacks on foreign soil.

You may be right - Israel may be cruel and unjust. In that case, Israel is smart and subtle about it. The Palestinians are, unfortunately, rather in-your-face "fuck you" by deliberately targeting Israeli civilians.

Sometimes there are people who believe the Palestinians have been horribly wronged in Gaza. Guys like Vittorio Arrigoni. Who ended up like this before some Salafists hanged/strangled him to death. [Url]http://cdn.theweek.co.uk/sites/theweek/files/styles/theweek_article_main_image/public/images/arrigoni-426--130288173138136600.jpg?itok=tehhl7ot[/url]

Sure, Hamas had a big problem with it. Those guys wanted Hamas - the de facto government - to release one of their leaders. They kidnapped a foreigner who thought everyone in palestine was peaceful and that Israel was the evil threat. He paid for his misconception with a slow and painful death at the hands of those he was there to support. Many in Hamas, of course, blamed Israel for the killing.

The matter showed several things:
(1) Hamas has been recognized as the governing body in Gaza - not Israel;
(2) Hamas doesn't have control of the other factions who want power in Gaza;
(3) Israel ain't the only bad guy;
(4) Hamas finds it easier to hate on Israel than to improve the lives of those living on Gaza. It's common thing seen throughout history. If Hamas can get the other sects in Gaza to fight Israel, then they'll stop trying to sack Hamas.

>HAMAS is killing Israelis

And Israelis are killing Palestinians. It's a two sided conflict.

>I have a feeling that the cease fires don't work because Hamas doesn't have
>even a slight bit of control over their fighters. It just takes one recalcitrant to lob
>another missile over to restart the warfare.

Largely true, I think. Any control Hamas has is tenuous and often temporary, and is easily shattered any time Hamas comes across as conciliatory.

normiss

Repeated proof that religion is fucking stoopid.

yes i agree but i think people are stupid, honestly they will find just another reason to kill each other or segregate and dehumanize who they do not like.

The whole my tribe my group mentality is anti evolutionary way of thought that most humans can't seem to break from.

Look at the responses here. Its a post about how the truth is being framed as propaganda and how media out lets are purposely misleading information to hide what Israel does. Also how true horrific things that are true are being framed as fake if it shows what Israel is up too.

Just the same sheep looking for a way to justify the slaughter of innocent civilians many kids.

billvon

>IDF Israels heroes doing what they do

And Hamas fighters put injured kids in ambulances and then ride in them so that Israelis won't kill them. Both sides are guilty of some abhorrent behavior.

The article suggest that all those or at least some reports are BS and propaganda, however if true it is disgusting.

One disgusting doesn't make another one right.

wouldn't you agree?

So many years on this board i am still waiting for you to say something worth reading.

Let me guess now VICE is not a trusted source for you? Yea VICE hates Jews

Good defense, not very creative however.

Amazon

***https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMwohMhP10

Radical Young Israelis and the Price Tag Attacks: Rockets and Revenge (Dispatch 7)

this is your fanatics buddy don't pretend like you don;t have them you chuk full of racists blood thirsty fucks

FUCKING EH....

Sucks to have a whole group of people radicalized by not allowing them to live in peace. The A Rabs created people like this.. these kids are the end result of people like Hamas who wish to kill all Jews.

however you do not see how Israeli action which came first had anything to do with how the Palestinians feel?

Seriously whats wrong with you?

how blinded are you to even write that out and not think for 5 seconds on the flip side of that coin?

This is what i mean its not even interesting or challenging to poke many many many holes in anything you say.

falxori

this is your fanatics buddy don't pretend like you don;t have them you chuk full of racists blood thirsty fucks-

Yeah, there are some fucks on the Israeli side. I (like most Israelis) completely reject them. Main difference is, they do not run Israel. Hamas does run Gaza...

And,
Do you really want to compare how many fanatics are on each side? how many terror attacks have been carried out by Israelis against Palestinians Vs. Palestinians against Israelis?
Trust me, you'll lose that one...

not if you look at the way i do.

Here is the definition of terrorism

"the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal, the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion "

I have a feeling you do not consider what the IDF does as terrorism because of the sophistication of there methods however i do not excuse the act just because there using GPS guided bombs, spicily when they GPS guided to an apartment complex filled with innocent people.

There is no logical argument no standard you can set that will make Israel look less guilty or less of a terrorist state unless you have a bias. There your side and you make excuses for them.It doesn;t change that a massively superior army is killing and bombing people that they put in such a desperate situation to begin with.

Darius11

******https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NMwohMhP10

FUCKING EH....

however you do not see how Israeli action which came first had anything to do with how the Palestinians feel?

Seriously whats wrong with you?

how blinded are you to even write that out and not think for 5 seconds on the flip side of that coin?

This is what i mean its not even interesting or challenging to poke many many many holes in anything you say.

Well a bit of history from something other than Hamas TV would be a start for you to realize why the Israeli's are some paranoid MoFo's.. plus both the holy books of the protagonists had that whole eye for an eye thing...

BOTTOM LINE tho is this.

If Israel had no weapons... would there be an Israel nor a single Jew left in the middle East. ??
Flip side
Everyone would live in peace if Islamic fundi salafist had no weapons and quit trying to butcher everyone who does not believe as they do.

>One disgusting doesn't make another one right.

Definitely true. Unfortunately, it seems like most of the people in this conflict seem to follow that maxim - "well, if they're doing something bad, I have license to do worse." The end result of that is something we see on TV every day.

billvon

>One disgusting doesn't make another one right.

Definitely true. Unfortunately, it seems like most of the people in this conflict seem to follow that maxim - "well, if they're doing something bad, I have license to do worse." The end result of that is something we see on TV every day.

I drove past this yesterday...http://mikereport.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/bellevue-flash-rally-shows-love-for-israel/

Free Gaza from Hamas... stand for peace

Darius11

I get the feeling you didn't read the article, they specifically mention how Israel will say Hamas will use kids as humane shields and such things that none of the actual reporter have witnessed. Simply put Israel is and has been lying about alot of things, but it seems the US media out lets many will not question the facts or scrutinize Israel like they do others.

IS THE UN LYING TOO?

They're the ones that reported finding arms in 3 of their schools, a rather blatant act. And the UN hardly has a history of lying for Israel's benefit.

I like to make it clear that I have no dog in this fight. I have Palestinian friends, I used to date a Jewish girl and travelled to Israel with her to watch her brother sworn in to the IDF at Masada.

This website makes interesting reading for anyone interested in the mentalities behind the current conflict:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/oslo/parallel/13.html

while this site holds eyewitness testimony from former IDF soldiers about operations in Gaza:

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

I'm not pro-palestinian or pro-israeli, I'm pro human.
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation