Darius11

Journalists Are Dodging Rockets and Online Attacks as Gaza Crumbles, by VICE

http://www.vice.com/read/journalists-are-dodging-rockets-and-online-attacks-as-gaza-crumbles-730?utm_source=vicefbus

Basically talking about media censorship. How Israel seems to claim every report that makes them look bad is fake even when evidence says otherwise. Also how Israel makes up lies about HAMAS things that i have seen so many here quote.

Oh trust me i don't expect the Israeli supporters to change their mind because of facts, but it is more education for those who like a clear picture.

from the article

Regardless of your position on this mess, stories of the destruction and loss of human life in Palestine shouldn’t be labeled as propaganda. Documenting the carnage there has another name: journalism.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The way I see it, Hamas is a terrorist organization, and they are hell-bent on sending rockets every day into Israel until their demands are met. They have built dozens of tunnels along the borders specifically for terror and abduction activities.

Israel's got a right to defend themselves. If they want the rocket salvos to stop, they have to go in and shut Hamas down. Problem is, those motherfuckers think nothing about hiding rocket caches INSIDE UN school facilities, or shooting rockets from next to hospitals, schools, shelters, residential areas, etc. where they KNOW Israel will respond with retaliatory fire at the location the rockets were fired from, and you end up with all the civilian deaths. That is what Hamas wants. They don't give a DAMN about their own citizens. They just want to cry to the world what Israel is doing regardless of their own damned tactics.

FUCK HAMAS.

Edited to add: Iran seems to be helping Hamas smuggle in thousands of their rudimentary rockets for targeting Israel with, so you tell me what you think of that.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am totally disgusted with the treatment the Palestinians have received for decades from Israel....

BUT

Regarding the current barrage of rockets being launched by Hamas:
What is it they say about doing the same thing over, and over, and expecting a different result?
Hamas knew exactly what was going to happen when they launched the attack:

1. Few, (if any), Israelis would be harmed.
2. Israel would counter-attack.
3. Innocent Palestinians would die.

And they knew that because it is what happens every time they do this!
Apparently, all Hamas cares about is to create a situation where innocent people die,
just to make Israel look bad.
And they could care less that the victims are their own people.

If I was a Palestinian, I would be shooting every Hamas asshole I could find.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Darius11

Oh trust me i don't expect the Israeli supporters to change their mind because of facts, but it is more education for those who like a clear picture.

The latest turn of the merry go round is simple:

Fact #1 - the UN has found Hamas weapons stored in at least 3 of their schools, the same ones they have tried to offer as refuge.
Fact #2 - one side keeps offering to enter into cease fires, or to extend them, and the other side keeps refusing, or ending cease fires.

The only argument Hamas seems to have is that their current efforts are highly ineffective, therefore they are somehow in the right even though they keep initiating deadly contact. Yet they insist on opened borders so that they may obtain more effective weaponry in their stated goal of the destruction of Israel.

kelpdiver

The latest turn of the merry go round is simple:

Fact #1 - the UN has found Hamas weapons stored in at least 3 of their schools, the same ones they have tried to offer as refuge.
Fact #2 - one side keeps offering to enter into cease fires, or to extend them, and the other side keeps refusing, or ending cease fires.

The only argument Hamas seems to have is that their current efforts are highly ineffective, therefore they are somehow in the right even though they keep initiating deadly contact. Yet they insist on opened borders so that they may obtain more effective weaponry in their stated goal of the destruction of Israel.

Surely you mean destruction of Palestine?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Every time I think about the Israel/Palestinian ongoing mess I think of this youtube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs

The kid starts a fight then gets his ass kicked. Kind of like every time Hamas tries to pick a fight. You don't get to whine about losing when you start it.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

This map is bullshit...
1947 - there was no Palestine (and comparing "land" to "settlements" doesn't make sense...
Partition plan - This was the partition plan based on the then population distribution (which again, shows how wrong the previous map is), the "Jews" accepts it. the "Arabs" rejected it and attacked. so there could have been a "Palestine" if they accepted the partition. They did not
1949-1967 Still, no such thing as Palestine. the west Bank was Jordan and the Gaza strip was Egypt. No wonder neither ever wanted them back...
Present - so if Gaza is "Palestinian land" (which it is), what is the justification for attacking Israel? There is no Israeli presence in Gaza since 2005
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

What he said. Israel's "the beatings will continue until morale improves" technique is guaranteed to bring the result it does. However, the Hamas response is, in fact, guaranteed to bring the result it does as well. :(

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

HAMAS is killing Israelis
HAMAS is killing Palestinians

I have a feeling that the cease fires don't work because Hamas doesn't have even a slight bit of control over their fighters. It just takes one recalcitrant to lob another missile over to restart the warfare.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Well, the 72 hour ceasefire barely lasted 2 hours.

Israel had openly stated that they would hold fire, but continue to destroy tunnels when they find them. So it appears that Hamas fighters shot at Israeli forces doing the tunnel demolishing, and just like that, the ceasefire was over.

Fucking idiots. Israel will and should not stop until they find every last fucking cache of Iranian-built bullshit rockets stashed all over the Gaza strip, as well as destroy every tunnel they have built for terror operations. Then and only then, can Israel start to relax, but keep their guard up. Hamas knows exactly what they are doing, and they don't give a damn what happens to their people. That is the tragedy.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I get the feeling you didn't read the article, they specifically mention how Israel will say Hamas will use kids as humane shields and such things that none of the actual reporter have witnessed. Simply put Israel is and has been lying about alot of things, but it seems the US media out lets many will not question the facts or scrutinize Israel like they do others. However when you do scrutinize Israel you see they have been feeding the US public bull shit.

I also cant understand how any one could call Hamas actions barbaric and terrorism but give Israel a pass. That to me makes no sense.

ryoder

I am totally disgusted with the treatment the Palestinians have received for decades from Israel....

BUT

Regarding the current barrage of rockets being launched by Hamas:
What is it they say about doing the same thing over, and over, and expecting a different result?
Hamas knew exactly what was going to happen when they launched the attack:

1. Few, (if any), Israelis would be harmed.
2. Israel would counter-attack.
3. Innocent Palestinians would die.

And they knew that because it is what happens every time they do this!
Apparently, all Hamas cares about is to create a situation where innocent people die,
just to make Israel look bad.
And they could care less that the victims are their own people.

Not a Fan of HAMAS and how they do things, but saying they can relay on Israel to be barbaric, inhumane and cruel doesn't make Israel look any better. Lets not forget Hamas is not getting Support from us, Hamas is not using Weapons that are made in the USA to kill kids daily. Also not every Palestinian is a part of HAMAS. Most are not and as mention in the article most Palestinians were under 18 when hamas was elected so even if they wanted to most couldn't have voted for Hamas.

I will tell you what i get about Hamas, i think anyone with any pride would get. If you options is to submit and be treated worst then an animal, or keep fighting i say keep fighting.
Who wants their kids to grow up where everything has been taking from them yet they have to bow down to the people who take their shit and rule over them with the iron fist.

Lets not forget how this started, People in Europe (mainly Germans) killed Jews so the Palestinians had their land taken from them.

Makes no sense that's why it is such a cluster fuck, it started with a huge injustice the we supported. Then you bring religious insanity that says GOD TOLD ME THIS LAND IS OURS then you can't argue the land dispute anymore because facts have left the room when you think god owes you some thing.

Not if they were the ONLY people fighting back the people who are daily making your life miserable. Lets not forget how Palestinians are treated daily.

falxori

This map is bullshit...
1947 - there was no Palestine (and comparing "land" to "settlements" doesn't make sense...
Partition plan - This was the partition plan based on the then population distribution (which again, shows how wrong the previous map is), the "Jews" accepts it. the "Arabs" rejected it and attacked. so there could have been a "Palestine" if they accepted the partition. They did not
1949-1967 Still, no such thing as Palestine. the west Bank was Jordan and the Gaza strip was Egypt. No wonder neither ever wanted them back...
Present - so if Gaza is "Palestinian land" (which it is), what is the justification for attacking Israel? There is no Israeli presence in Gaza since 2005

Some times i think how out of touch with humane emotion must you be to write such bull shit.

They did not except it

Explain that buddy, they did not accept that some fuckers from Europe were going to move in on their land and then proceeded to tell them where they can go and what they can do?

Would you accept such bull shit forced on you?

How out of touch are you too not see anyone would be upset at such a thing.
and how could anyone with any self worth accept such a thing?

OH yea i am going to take your shit then tell you what you can keep and i will kill your kids if you don;t say thank you and like it. what world is that you live in?

[Reply]Hamas will use kids as humane shields and such things that none of the actual reporter have witnessed.

Fact: Hamas is launching rockets from a civilian city across the border into Israel. Deliberately targeting civilian populations.

What do you suggest Israel do? You seem to suggest that Israel just let Hamas do it, because only Israel should not kill civilians.

You know Hamas has broken every cease fire. You know Hamas is shooting rockets into Israel. And yet you're complaining that Israel is doing the same thing, only more effectively and with ground troops, as well. Hamas doesn't give a rat's ass about the people in Gaza. Nor in Israel. Nor anywhere. They've proven it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

yes yes but i was keeping it in our life time we can understand, and one that is relevant to what is happening. I honestly don;t think what happened thousands of years has anything to do with it other then be motivation after the fact.
It started in 1948 when the Palestinians were displaced when their land was given away because of the Holocaust that happened in Europe. All the other bull shit is none sense.
Like the claim that god owes you land.

You go back far enough there was people living their before religion.

[Reply]I will tell you what i get about Hamas, i think anyone with any pride would get. If you options is to submit and be treated worst then an animal, or keep fighting i say keep fighting.

And so when Israel does this, you have a problem..

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Fact: Hamas is launching rockets from a civilian city across the border into Israel. Deliberately targeting civilian populations.

FACT: So is Israel lets not fool your self, you drop a 2500 bomb in an area the size of trailer park you know you are killing civilians.

What do you suggest Israel do? You seem to suggest that Israel just let Hamas do it, because only Israel should not kill civilians.

Really where did i suggest that?

You know Hamas has broken every cease fire. You know Hamas is shooting rockets into Israel. And yet you're complaining that Israel is doing the same thing, only more effectively and with ground troops, as well. Hamas doesn't give a rat's ass about the people in Gaza. Nor in Israel. Nor anywhere. They've proven it.

Again your giving your opinion as fact which it is not.
You don't know who cares about what lets not start pretending you do.

As for Hamas when the only option is to submit i can see why someone would fight even if they are out gunned.

Maybe its a middle eastern pride thing you guys can't relate too. If i see Mike Tyson beating up a little guy i like it when the little guy gets back up to fight again and doesn't cry in the fiddle position begging for mercy.

Maybe its a Tan thing i shouldn't expect you to understand.

Simply put a better option needs to be presented then we keep all the land we stole and you guys can suck it.

Look, it's pretty simple.
If the basic premise for all of your statements is that Israelis don't have any claim on this land and that they were "brought in from Europe after the holocaust and took over a land that belonged to someone else", there is no point in even discussing anything with you.

And just to be clear, I completely reject that position. Israelis have a historic claim on this land. who are you to say that "it started in 1948"? you can't chose the start date to fit your views (btw, factually, it started way before 1948, google the riots that took place in the 30's).

and everything I wrote is fact. There was never a state called Palestine. there was a division plan following WW2 to divide the land between Jews and Arabs, which one side rejected and attacked. this is fact. until 1967 the west bank was Jordan and Gaza was Egypt. Fact. I'm not saying Palestinian shouldn't have a state (I support a 2 state solution), Just not if their state replaces mine...

lawrocket

[Reply]I will tell you what i get about Hamas, i think anyone with any pride would get. If you options is to submit and be treated worst then an animal, or keep fighting i say keep fighting.

And so when Israel does this, you have a problem..

What??

Can HAMAS even make Israel submit? are you crazy Israel has the support of the US and every weaponry we have given them. HAMAS can't make Israel submit and HAMAS is created by Israels cruelty and injustice. It was not a state it was a resistance group that was created to fight for people who no one until recently gave a fuck about.

they specifically mention how Israel will say Hamas will use kids as humane shields and such things that none of the actual reporter have witnessed.

Again, how can you keep a straight face while writing this crap?
Hamas has openly called (and threatened) Palestinians to act as human shields. They were caught hiding and firing rockets and explosive from schools, hospitals and homes and there are multiple videos showing them firing around children and even holding children while fighting. your hatred is blinding you. If you support the Palestinians, you should reject Hamas. it's the worst thing that ever happened to them...