jclalor

Frontline "Loosing Iraq"

Thanks for the heads up. I watched it yesterday.

IMO, one president started a boondoggle and the next one simply perpetuated it. I do not think it will be reversed. We are watching Biblical prophecy unfold.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Thanks for the heads up. I watched it yesterday.

IMO, one president started a boondoggle and the next one simply perpetuated it. I do not think it will be reversed. We are watching Biblical prophecy unfold.

All this middle eastern chaos must be pretty exciting for some folks.

jclalor

***Thanks for the heads up. I watched it yesterday.

The Biblical analogy is like the excitement before the wedding.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Thanks for the heads up. I watched it yesterday.

The Biblical analogy is like the excitement before the wedding.

Excitement before the wedding? Not for the average OT bride.

Once you understand "Why", you understand the reasons this ever existed. Lets develop an enemy that can't be defeated, can't be defined, can't be located and won't ever be found. Throw a TON of money, people, body parts and equipment at it. Who benefits? Who pays? Find these answers and you'll get the big picture here. As George Carlin said, "It's a Big club and you ain't in it!"

baronn

Once you understand "Why", you understand the reasons this ever existed. Lets develop an enemy that can't be defeated, can't be defined, can't be located and won't ever be found. Throw a TON of money, people, body parts and equipment at it. Who benefits? Who pays? Find these answers and you'll get the big picture here. As George Carlin said, "It's a Big club and you ain't in it!"

And the Prophetic President Eisenhower knew them and warned of us as well.

baronn

I basically told my wife the same thing in 2002 or 03, whenever the Global War on Terror was officially stated.

YEA!!! Let's get SERIOUS!!! Kill thousands of innocent people and put the world at risk!! Yea, seriously!!! Since the US is already invading the sovereignty of 19 other countries and forcing them to meet violence with greater violence, we should just kill all who stand [email]up to this violence!! That makes perfect sense! Fvck all the women and children, they're worthless anyways, because they live in a certain part of the globe.

If your in 1940's Germany, maybe. Get real or get a life.

Edit: typo.
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.

NowAndLater

YEA!!! Let's get SERIOUS!!! Kill thousands of innocent people and put the world at risk..

Edit: typo.

hey, if you want to make an omelette you gotta break a few eggs. The only thing putting the world at risk are people allowing these animal to spend one more day breathing. They are lopping off heads of young children for fucks sake. Lets wipe them all off the planet. Every. Last. One.

If you have roaches in your house you exterminate all of them. Some may just be sleeping in your walls not bothering anyone, but you still kill them.
what!?

Kids dying? How about it... Kill millions of people because they killed some kids.

Meanwhile in Ukraine, as the US feeds the Ukrainian military with ammunition, training, supplies, Intel, money, and food so they can blow kids in eastern Ukraine to bits.
Or in Israel where the US has just issued 225 MILLION dollars to replenish the missiles used to annihilate children in Gaza.
Or in Syria where the US supplied weapons to bomb the entire nation, killing almost a million people in its path.

You want to bring up a few kids getting their heads lobbed off? Sure, I'll talk about human rights violations all month.

Edit - most important part: none of these people are in your house!!! You (US) are in theirs!! If they want the roaches, who cares! Its none of your business!
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.

fueler

They are lopping off heads of young children for fucks sake. Lets wipe them all off the planet. Every. Last. One.

If you have roaches in your house you exterminate all of them. Some may just be sleeping in your walls not bothering anyone, but you still kill them.

Has anyone ever explained to you what an extremists is?

The extremists you are describing, in your comments above, say the same things about you . . . they want to wipe you off the planet . . . every single one of you.

So lets look at mass genocide as you suggest . . .

By your logic . . . vaporizing, burning, and radiation poisoning of babies is OK, as long as it is OUR side that does it, right?

And since you are equating those PEOPLE with insects, and you exterminate insects with chemicals . . . you obviously are in favor of chemical weapons as well.

:S

You wouldn't be on any "No Fly Lists" would you?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

They are lopping off heads of young children for fucks sake. Lets wipe them all off the planet. Every. Last. One.

The extremists you are describing, in your comments above, say the same things about you . . . they want to wipe you off the planet . . . every single one of you.

By your logic . . . vaporizing, burning, and radiation poisoning of babies is OK, as long as it is OUR side that does it, right?

And since you are equating those PEOPLE with insects, and you exterminate insects with chemicals . . . you obviously are in favor of chemical weapons as well.

You wouldn't be on any "No Fly Lists" would you?:|Holy crap! A turtlespeed post I agree with 100%!

I think I need to go lay down for a bit.

Don

GeorgiaDon

You wouldn't be on any "No Fly Lists" would you?:|Holy crap! A turtlespeed post I agree with 100%!

Don Ha . . . we aren't THAT different under the lens of that guy.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

GeorgiaDon

Don

Don't feel bad;
Every once in a while I find myself agreeing with Turtle.:o
I find a long hot shower with lots of scrubbing helps.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

turtlespeed

It looks like hell just froze over.

jclalor

Amen Bro....

turtlespeed

You wouldn't be on any "No Fly Lists" would you?:|. Ok ok

Hi guys its Aaron ,,, the General, , hi, what's the cia version of face off,
I come to America,,, my target,,,and make mySELF,, look, good realy realy fast,, how ,,,tell me how,,, comeon,, protien theft in the umbrella,, zombeezz in the desert, come on,, Russia wassss innn Afghanistan a short while ago,,,,yes,, yes in english,,,, I ddooo not have your nuclear launch codesss, cause I have no actual presidency issuement document,, I thought our banked media spell, could pull this off,, if my face said oh some of you been let in on my little guald joke, I could try adding the emp kicker over carolina , to the russian stolen cold war tek , and paint,,, cowereds,,, cowerreddddddssssss,, Kennedy' s face over mine and infront of all you guttlllesss secret service,,,soon to be fired, by me , for the threatning of nuclear war,, while outside, nato platform,,,, if this were a joke it would look like this at defcon practice,,

Having something never beats doing (>|Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Amazon

Amen Bro....

As a Commbat field Commander , weather your ere is to the ground or not,,, I make choices from facts, not tv, ,,you look at war flat,, if the cost in greed is shown against the blood in,, if you can read ,, to any idiot that's stupid enough not to know what I'm writing, or typing,,,!! Hate as a name is spoken,, Do you not know an Obamanation when you see one?.? You think you can just "herry potter" the sound around the microphone,,? You better own and know and I mean know Your chess peace, The Planet is not the Game,, chicken,,,,A nuke,,is not the only big thing,,,weapon?? If you can move,,If you can stay,, Sode San,,was found hidding in the sand,,
Were building a moder face for a moder war,, you have to have the right to go places,,, Just selling the I will shoot you,, for the " hey you" this is my reason, is not how you or anyone moves peaces...saying look down the street ,,rather then look up in the sky, is more like" put your head in the ground" or. No I don,t have the guts to tell you I'm a spy in your military,, I'm lossing my war, and we use hurt soldiers and cowerdess as a weapon because we just want your actual worriors to fear the meat grinder,, but if you had half your brain about you you would kill that cammo city nazi, get a red light going on large pattern bio war attack fields, and homeland failure, ,, Sheak , Puttin, Obama, Holder, Hilary, this guy, that girl,, all worked for the umbrella corperation, and seeded bio weapons,, for world end game while you were sleeping,,they want glory for their sin and a ticket to an in range planet,, I'm the only one with keys to the stargate or inrange space clearence passed the relays,, and with nobody poping pills like me, You think I'm crazy and the umbrella isn't reallllll,, sells that killer more souls for no reason,, every day the tv sells your sub aware mind, people get paid to tell you your ok, ,take a pill don't act crazy,, don't deffend your life, is what their saying, , don't tell anyone that hollywood has been passing around, a stolen peace of kryon teck, they based the movie universal soldier on, and paints a clear and perfect picture to egypt , the way this planet was actually built, the underground mission, and its very real, locked down condition,,these people are using others for a roll over, and would kill for their makeup,,they know that the relays in the outer belt are there and can open doors underground,, by changing direct pressure,, the military structure at skin deep knowing is quick to change, impossible to copy, easy to hide, and always ready for a fight,
No one ever totally dies ,,,the matrix counts on that, take the heat and stay in the kitchen, the game is still on, so my green alien predator family have not crashed the party just yet,, but don,t keep your hopes up sox fans, most people I,ve met sell their pride on the stories of ancient souls
And dead memories ,,no not their, no no that is not your mother,,and Will Smith just got fired, if its truly your stand up and Fight For It, Join Captain America in his fight against Hydra and the Red Skull, Do not let hitlers history of theft and crime be born again in the Hydra Demond Obama, his lies are shaped around you tollerence ,,and any lack of will he sees he will strick with,, this guy hates the airforce,, anyone sponcering a union image with him and American military image, is kill Americans,, at the same time,, they have hunted homeless vets, set up false special ops to kill operators, and weaking keen officers, threatend military brass and
their familys,, weakend Isreal and other alies,, sold lies and false medicine
Covered up my history and berth of Delta Force, as well as the re - ice program, witch spond the borg, Blew every treaty chance with special forces stockers trying to weakin and trap Delta Force away from our other home world,, and force combat on us outside our own mission design, lie lie lie lie, false false false, their are freakin duds stupid enough to uniform up over another guy never having known his life,, told to buy kryon thugs,
And plasted on the news,, like klingons worshiping false glory, you don,t have to die to be a hero,, and you don,t have to worship a fake ID to be a friend.

Having something never beats doing (>|Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -