Remster

Shit is going to get real messy in Ukraine/Russia

Hi ryoder,

Steven Seagal is a nutcase

Re: "In the March newspaper interview Seagal said he did not rule out eventually seeking Russian citizenship in addition to his US citizenship."

They can have him; good riddance.

And just where does anyone get this: "Hollywood actor"

:S

JerryBaumchen

billvon

Right. Putin supplies separatists with antiaircraft missiles, separatists shoot down passenger plane and brag about it - and the west looks bad.

Yea, everybody knows this is a true.
Just like WMD in Iraq.

You just said that the investigation does not progress because investigators does not want to get shot. I agree with that - it seems that the situation is a total mess. Have you seen pictures of children killed by GRAD bombardment of 'separatists' regions? We have plenty of them.

But stating this (no progress in investigation), how could you know that plane was shot down by separatists? I'm impressed.

Damn, guys - you made me defend f@king Putin. The person I would like to see hanging on a light pole.

>But stating this (no progress in investigation), how could you know that plane
>was shot down by separatists? I'm impressed.

So far the evidence points to it. We have separatists claiming to have shot it down in two intercepted phone calls. We have recordings showing first a firecontrol radar painting the plane, then an IR trace from a missile, both coming from separatist controlled areas. We have pictures showing a Russian Buk SA-11 missile system in a town near the crash site. The crash site itself is within separatist-controlled area. Igor Strelkov, the defense minister of the separatists, announced that they shot down an AN-26 just after the Malaysian flight was shot down.

Russia has been denying that they have anything to do with it, or that they were anywhere near the site. But we have tweets from Russian soldiers showing Russian military hardware - and the geotag shows them within the Ukraine. (Russia then passed a law banning their military from tweeting in the field, but that's a bit too late.)

Don't be impressed; the information is out there.

>Damn, guys - you made me defend f@king Putin. The person I would like to
>see hanging on a light pole.

I think that's going to become more and more of a problem as he becomes more isolationist and confrontational.

So far the evidence points to it. We have separatists claiming to have shot it down in two intercepted phone calls. We have recordings showing first a firecontrol radar painting the plane, then an IR trace from a missile, both coming from separatist controlled areas. We have pictures showing a Russian Buk SA-11 missile system in a town near the crash site. The crash site itself is within separatist-controlled area. Igor Strelkov, the defense minister of the separatists, announced that they shot down an AN-26 just after the Malaysian flight was shot down.

Russia has been denying that they have anything to do with it, or that they were anywhere near the site. But we have tweets from Russian soldiers showing Russian military hardware - and the geotag shows them within the Ukraine. (Russia then passed a law banning their military from tweeting in the field, but that's a bit too late.)

Don't be impressed; the information is out there. So far the evidence points to it. We have separatists claiming to have shot it down in two intercepted phone calls. We have recordings showing first a firecontrol radar painting the plane, then an IR trace from a missile, both coming from separatist controlled areas. We have pictures showing a Russian Buk SA-11 missile system in a town near the crash site. The crash site itself is within separatist-controlled area. Igor Strelkov, the defense minister of the separatists, announced that they shot down an AN-26 just after the Malaysian flight was shot down.

Don't be impressed; the information is out there.

LOL, impressed.

You guys in here are supposed to be internet geeks and you act like you have just had a 6 hour marathon flicking through US pay per view TV news...

Give me all the ad hominem attacks of sock puppets you want..

This is rhys, Rhys Kempen the skydiver that has his own opinion...

banned from DZ.com for creating conspiracy theories... creating. lol. when the whole time was telling the truth.

Now the smoking gun, the building 7, the scientific law that cannot be refuted (and yes Amazon you saggy troll, the nano thermite) of this Ukraine epic is...;

The FACT that the audio that Mr. impressive Dr, Bill 'would rather support his cognition that he has heavily invested in than see the end of insanity' Von has suggested is evidence if Russia's involvement, is a fake. [
Not only is it a fake, it is a bad fake, it is so bad that the time stamps were left and it is clear to see that it is a doctored conversation that occurred some time before the incident.

Now, that could easily be just passed off as some more propaganda and be water under the bridge as all sides (Russia, West, Ukraine) are responsible for blatant propaganda.

HOWEVER, and this is a fucking huge however.

The time stamps indicate that this doctored remix of 3 conversations was made a day before, and yes you heard it correctly, an entire fucking day before the plane actually crashed.

As there is a lot of ignorance and bigotry in here, in fact I imagine much of the ensuing ad hominem and straw man action will come from those that have not even got his far into this post... lost souls...

...just to be absofuckinglutely clear, on this one... Kiev presented and uploaded an audio recording that was;

A, Poorly doctored and clearly fake
B, Made of 3 different conversations
C, Clearly a tactic to get NATO into their civil war
D, Fabricated the day before MH-17 went down.
E, Used as an implication in the case of murder of nearly 300 people
F, Evidence in the case of murder of nearly 300 people
G, Instantly believed and spread by the Western Media in over 100 countries within hours.
H, Still believed by most in the west because obviously the western media is on an agenda.
I, Was debunked nearly month ago and the the intelligence service with the largest budget on the face of this earth still is siding with Kiev....

I could go on, most of you that post here will get angry for a second, let your cognition get the better of you and continue to ignore the apparent truth because you are too scared of it.

But in reality there is no question anymore.

That plane was shot down by Kiev.

As for your other intelligence, Mr BillVon, I have been watching this very, very carefully, there is no real intelligence coming out of the pentagon whatsoever, only social media posts from others and a doctored image that has been well explained by the Russian military, at the same time that they also gave the precise co ordinates of the newish experimental US satellite that is designed to track missiles that happened to be directly overhead of the site at the time.

It seems though both sides are using propaganda, but what is clear is that Russia seem to be telling the truth and have the least to gain from any of this and have produced the most evidence, while the US and Kiev are clearly lying, hiding the truth, inhibiting investigations purposefully and have everything to gain from this incident in terms of their strategy.

With Joe Bidens son now at the helm of the Ukrainian Gas Giant and the fracking of east Ukraine about ready to go, all that needs to be done is clear those pesky civilians out of there while they finish up the deal on divvying up the pipeline infrastructure.

As for the Russians getting the oil off Gaza... that is another story.[

I remember similar arguments back in 2003 onward when the WMD's and Evil Doers were on the hit parade.

I was fucking right then (no WMD's = warcrimes), as I am with 9/11 (conclusively controlled demolition) and now this. I am not right because I am in any way special. I am right because if you spend any reasonable time looking into it properly without a predetermined position, it is fucking obvious if you are not a complete asshole or moron.

and as for isolationist coments Mr Bill, the US sanctions are sure backfiring, you do not get any more isolationist than that.

I am currently touring Europe on holiday and I can tell you, the Europeans are sure interested in the truth... I think your bubble is about to burst.

I'd put some more links but 30 mins is enough time for me to spend on you lazy fuckers anyway... see you in another timezone in another name one day soon to say I told you so you vile excuses for human beings lol.

I'd say that they did not quite understood Russian mentality.

Sanctions and pictures of 'evil Russians killing babies' does not make people turn against Putin and elect someone else. This just making easy for government to depict West as an enemy and actually make people angry about USA and Europe. Generation who actually fought war against practically whole Europe is still alive. Every Russian family lost someone in this war. So it is really easy to manipulate these feelings and this is exactly what happens right now.

If West want to fortify Putin's regime, they doing exactly right.

>This just making easy for government to depict West as an enemy and actually
>make people angry about USA and Europe. Generation who actually fought war
>against practically whole Europe is still alive.

But not for long; so the west will win the waiting game there.

If not it may take a return to the Cold War, which was won by the slow collapse of the USSR's economy. I hope it doesn't come to that.

It definitly gets worse.
But the world situation is different from cold war era.
Europe want gas and othe natural resourses. For some countries this is a critical and they willl negotiate with Hitler or Bin Laden or Satan if needed. Even Germany, strongest EU country, needs Russian gas, not for heat/electricity, but for their plants and factories. Yes, it could be replaced. No, it could not be replaced quick.

also, China is really big player now. And they are interested in Russia's eastern regions.