Darius11

Gad Saad on Joe Rogan Pod Cast

http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/gad-saad

This is a great pod cast where they speak about how PC and other extreme beliefs have made us lose touch with reason and logic.

Topics they cover, How feminism has lost touch with reality, where they denying scientific facts because of idealism. They cover religions, How islamophobia is a legitimate fear and crazy how any one who admits that is called a racist.

I think it covers every where, right left middle of everything.
I tend to agree with everything accept the atheist part i think that's its own extreme view which lacks logic. Other then that i think they are on point. logic i think would state currently we do not know enough to come to a conclusion about God.

Very long starts after 5 min. but a good listen if your chillin in ac on a hot day.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I didn't listen, tho I somewhat agree with the premise.

I just think Joe Rogan is an obnoxious ass.

The fact is that times are changing, and it's best if we all find some common ground. We need to throw away our childish ideologies, while refusing to compromise our essential beliefs...but doing so in a peaceable manner.

For us who know the truth, we don't deny the bitter end to our future, but for everyone else there's at least a false hope:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs

Kumbaya...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...