Amazon

Stickin it to the smug Prius drivers.

These dumbfucks did this to me when I was on my bicycle a half a dozen times before I was told it was a thing and then before I found out what it was named. I just don't get why riding a bike angers them so. >:(>:(

To make matters even worse, it turns out that it's not even a state level crime in MD. BUT it's federal level crime according to the EPA. And, as usual, no one will enforce it. >:(

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Tink1717

I just don't get why riding a bike angers them so.

Many years ago, well before it was hipster cool to do so, I rode bicycles. I also ran.

What I learned was it's not so much random people are "angry," they're just asshole cowards who think they can get away with shit because they have a large getaway vehicle. If it wasn't "rolling coal," they'd be the same guys shooting you with a super soaker, firing paintball guns, or tail gating you then honking their horns for no reason.

Never discount that a section of the population are simply psychopaths.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

it's not so much random people are "angry," they're just asshole cowards who think they can get away with shit because they have a large getaway vehicle.

True, although its always entertaining when they try this in town and you catch them up at the next red.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

***it's not so much random people are "angry," they're just asshole cowards who think they can get away with shit because they have a large getaway vehicle.

True, although its always entertaining when they try this in town and you catch them up at the next red.

I'm sure the statute of limitations has expired so I'll just say it; that's why god invented bicycle pumps.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

******it's not so much random people are "angry," they're just asshole cowards who think they can get away with shit because they have a large getaway vehicle.

I'm sure the statute of limitations has expired so I'll just say it; that's why god invented bicycle pumps.

:D Yup :D:D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

quade

******it's not so much random people are "angry," they're just asshole cowards who think they can get away with shit because they have a large getaway vehicle.

You Cinzano'd them?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What I learned was it's not so much random people are "angry," they're just asshole cowards who think they can get away with shit because they have a large getaway vehicle. If it wasn't "rolling coal," they'd be the same guys shooting you with a super soaker, firing paintball guns, or tail gating you then honking their horns for no reason.

Around here (Baltimore), beer cans and Gatorade bottles are the weapons of choice.

I assume one is guilty of mental defect until proven innocent. Makes life a lot easier that way. :P
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Tink1717

Around here (Baltimore), beer cans and Gatorade bottles are the weapons of choice.

I assume one is guilty of mental defect until proven innocent. Makes life a lot easier that way. :P

Not so much tongue in cheek.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun