Anvilbrother

ISIS this is what is really going on in the middle east

turtlespeed

***OH.. scary brown people.... and there you are right on the front lines.. better join a militia to go patrol the border ASAFP

Do you have any other kind of reaction besides sarcastic, nonsensical, knee jerks?:S

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle.

Geebus, Turtle, you of all people shouldn't be complaining about this in other people.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

normiss

Care to guess how many undocumented illegals we have in the country today?
They didn't walk in en masse either.

And they weren't armed, organised and dispatched by the same organisation either. Which, if you'd been paying attention, you would have noticed was kinda my point.

Now, straight up, is the US is at risk of being infiltrated by 50,000 armed Islamic militiamen - yes or no?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

turtlespeed

***OH.. scary brown people.... and there you are right on the front lines.. better join a militia to go patrol the border ASAFP

Do you have any other kind of reaction besides sarcastic, nonsensical, knee jerks?:S

Projecting again Clint... I would say your whole argument is a huge knee jerk.. but hey armed brown people coming across the border.... now that is SOOOO scary. FAUX is afraid... very afeeeard

Which is why I'm still unclear as to why the smuggling is necessary

Its fucking not! I dont know why you hung up on that one sentence. The whole point was they have an open border to come in here and kill Americans, which is what they said is one of their missions.

Ok hows this. They are going to cross the border with only food and water, which is what we all agree is easy to do. They live in the fucking desert we know they are able to cover large distances of harsh conditions. We all know they are crafty at creating Ied's out of found items, steal guns, buy guns off the street with their 400+ million we know they have. Thats the point, not that they are going to bring guns into the US. Its that they are planning to come to the US and kill americans.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

jakee

***Care to guess how many undocumented illegals we have in the country today?
They didn't walk in en masse either.

And they weren't armed, organised and dispatched by the same organisation either. Which, if you'd been paying attention, you would have noticed was kinda my point.

Now, straight up, is the US is at risk of being infiltrated by 50,000 armed Islamic militiamen - yes or no?

Possibly.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jakee

If I have to explain every detail to you - it is pointless. Use your imagination, reality in your world is different.

Come down here and I'll take you on a tour of the border here. I guarantee you will leave with a completely different outlook.

Like I said, you don't understand numbers. I'll break it down real simple for you. 50,000 is a lot of people. It's about a quarter of the size of the US Marine Corps. That many bad people being armed and organised to do bad things will get noticed, and it doesn't even have anything to do with how they cross the border.

OTOH, if you realise how many people 50,000 are and you still think that your scenario is feasible, you don't understand how reality works.

I suppose you think the 500K walkers come across in one line single file.

Come let me show you around.

Your willful ignorance is telling.

Open your mind a bit.

Watch some video of illegals coming in and getting around the immigration service officers.

THEN, tell me what you think they are carrying.

OK - so maybe you are right. Maybe only 1% have been given money to smuggle arms over - thats still 5K weapons.

Do you think that a coyote will give a fuck who he is transporting as long as he gets his money?

Take your blinders off.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

We don't know if they were armed or not, or still are for that matter.
They are fairly well organized these days in various ways.

I realize their motives are worlds apart, I would say they have clearly shown how easy it actually is to infiltrate the US.

You even admitted as much.

So 50,000 could happen and we might not notice for quite some time.

normiss

We don't know if they were armed or not, or still are for that matter.
They are fairly well organized these days in various ways.

I realize their motives are worlds apart, I would say they have clearly shown how easy it actually is to infiltrate the US.

You even admitted as much.

50K could have happened in 2008 . . . and now POSSIBLY could be looking at over 150K.

Not likely. But very very possible.

Gravitymaster

Ever notice how these left-wingers are OK with armed illegals crossing the border without background checks but outraged that law abiding citizens legally own weapons?

Yes.:|

Anvilbrother

The whole point was they have an open border to come in here and kill Americans, which is what they said is one of their missions.

Then what's the relevance of your OP, which was all about how many weapons they have over there?

[Quote]Ok hows this. They are going to cross the border with only food and water, which is what we all agree is easy to do. They live in the fucking desert we know they are able to cover large distances of harsh conditions. We all know they are crafty at creating Ied's out of found items, steal guns, buy guns off the street with their 400+ million we know they have. Thats the point, not that they are going to bring guns into the US. Its that they are planning to come to the US and kill americans.

Then what's the difference between them and every other Islamic militant group from the last 20 years? Why do we suddenly need to be scared?

turtlespeed

I suppose you think the 500K walkers come across in one line single file.

Sure, if you want to demonstrate how little you've been paying attention then you can suppose that all you want.

[Quote]OK - so maybe you are right. Maybe only 1% have been given money to smuggle arms over - thats still

Dude, just because you've revised your original insane estimate downwards doesn't mean you get to prefix it with 'only' - especially since the entire scenario we're talking about is one that you've simply plucked out of your arse and that even the OP of the thread admits is irrelevant and unnecessary.

normiss

We wouldn't notice the outfitting and mobilisation of 50,000 armed militants? Forget the border, you think we wouldn't notice them preparing before they'd even left the Middle East?

Again, straight up, and bearing in mind that this whole scenario is something Turtlespeed conjured out of thin air, do you think it's a real world risk that we are facing? 50,000 armed insurgents in mainland America?

Its fucking not! I dont know why you hung up on that one sentence. The whole point was they have an open border to come in here and kill Americans, which is what they said is one of their missions.

Ok hows this. They are going to cross the border with only food and water, which is what we all agree is easy to do. They live in the fucking desert we know they are able to cover large distances of harsh conditions. We all know they are crafty at creating Ied's out of found items, steal guns, buy guns off the street with their 400+ million we know they have. Thats the point, not that they are going to bring guns into the US. Its that they are planning to come to the US and kill americans.

If it is that easy, why haven't they (or any other organization) done it yet?

Gravitymaster

Because it wasn't a strawman.

Yes it was. Please find me the quote where someone says they are OK with "armed illegal immigrants crossing the border". And to give you a bit more of a hint, thinking its not as big as a problem as you do is not the same as "being OK with it"

Then, read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man. All should become clear.
Never try to eat more than you can lift