skinnay

Right Wing Revolution Begins

Sure, that's just what "they" would want you to believe isn't it? ;)

Obviously a cover-up by the Obama Administration to discredit these fine upstanding individuals as nut jobs.

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Looks more like copy-cat killings for what happened in Moncton NB last week. But don't let that stop you (or the less than moderate moderator) from showing the rest of us that you (and others) are just as bigoted as the people you claim as being bigots.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

skinnay

I seem to remember when a certin congress woman got shot
Turned out the shooter was a left wing nut

Most here just called him a nut

But then, there are not political points to be scored on something like this if that is all one does

:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I'm less about the right-wing, left-wing thing than you assume. My post is more about about the conspiracy nuts.

Read what I wrote again. I didn't mention right-wing at all.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

rushmc

I seem to remember when a certin congress woman got shot
Turned out the shooter was a left wing nut

Most here just called him a nut

But then, there are not political points to be scored on something like this if that is all one does

:S

You did not read the url.... did you... you should have.. you would have looked far less silly and uninformed.

Pay particular attention to the comments made by these [sarcasm] great American patriots and the websites that seem all to familiar to those of the usual suspects here [/sarcasm]

regulator

Well since Left wing loons have been shooting up the place recently some other loons thought they should finally put the right wing on the map.

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/409192893/m/5310079992001

Let me know when you post something that isn't so dreadfully BORING.

Seriously? You cite a post from an online forum as fact? Better dreadfully boring than ill informed.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/20-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-u-s-history-fast-facts/

regulator

Well since Left wing loons have been shooting up the place recently some other loons thought they should finally put the right wing on the map.

Fascinating that even in the very thread YOU cite, the claims made in the OP of that thread are proven to be false. Clearly you didn't read beyond the first couple of posts.

A little fact checking goes a long way.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Well since Left wing loons have been shooting up the place recently some other loons thought they should finally put the right wing on the map.

Fascinating that even in the very thread YOU cite, the claims made in the OP of that thread are proven to be false. Clearly you didn't read beyond the first couple of posts.

A little fact checking goes a long way.

You don't really expect them to read do you... sheesh... you are WAY too optimistic there John.

Edited to add.. one of the posts that someone did not read on his linked blog....
I think this user on that site has a good start at a rebuttal and has a pretty good take on that dumbass who posted the linked post there..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thud357L
Highly Experienced Member
Picture of Thud357L

posted Sun 27 January 2013 11:32 AM Hide Post

quote:

Originally posted by adminnco1:
The five worst mass killings have a common thread.

Hint #1: they don't belong to the NRA.

1. Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

2. Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

3. Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

4. Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign;
Occupy Wall Street participant; & progressive liberal.

5. Connecticut School Shooter- ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.

Also, of the worst killings in the last several decades, only one was a female,
all the rest were boys, barely men, and none of them had a strong male father
or role model in the household. Their role models were rappers, action movies,
comics and violent video games. Our problem isn't weapons, it's boys without
boundaries. Who live in 'progressive' households

Next time you pull something out of your ass, rinse it off before you present it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that is a poignant reminder to some.... to read all of what you link in support of your deeply held truthiness.

skinnay

I refer you to Quadeism §ticky 001:
Quade

Copying and pasting the words of somebody else is not a conversation.

At the very least, the person should make a comment in relation to the wall of text they've copied and posted so we know where the poster himself stands in relationship to it. Give it some context so you aren't simply acting as a copy and paste meat robot on behalf for some PR firm, lobbying group, or news site.

It doesn't have to be much, but at least it gives us somebody we can converse with. We can't converse with the author of the wall of copy and pasted text, because that person simply isn't here.

.....It's amazing Quade didn't point out the troll himself...

Furthermore, anybody who has a problem with guns...just take it form Quade:
Quade

"See, it's not about what you're fine with today. It's about the precedent that opens up the possibility of any one of a number of things you will NOT be okay with in the future. Yet, because you've chosen to only worry about your own point of view today, you've given permission to other people who will do things you probably won't be okay with later.

This is what is wrong with the typical person and business in America today. People look after their own immediate and short term self interests rather than looking at the ramifications further down the line."

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

they are all 'good guys with guns exercising their second amendment rights'

right up until they start killing people.

So go ahead and continue to defend them. And lose the battle in the end when enough people decide they have had enough of this crap.

another good guy with a gun:
http://nypost.com/2014/05/09/cop-dad-shot-wife-kids-in-head-before-rigging-home-with-fireworks/

and yesterday:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/09/man-kills-family-murder-suicide/10222259/

But the fact that they had guns had nothing to do with it....I mean if they did not have a gun, they would have killed them all with anything that might have been handy...a knife, a baseball bat, rubber bands, paper, a spatula, the telephone, a toothbrush..... [extreme sarcasm]

tkhayes

So go ahead and continue to defend them. And lose the battle in the end when enough people decide they have had enough of this crap.

another good guy with a gun:
http://nypost.com/2014/05/09/cop-dad-shot-wife-kids-in-head-before-rigging-home-with-fireworks/

and yesterday:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/09/man-kills-family-murder-suicide/10222259/

But the fact that they had guns had nothing to do with it....I mean if they did not have a gun, they would have killed them all with anything that might have been handy...a knife, a baseball bat, rubber bands, paper, a spatula, the telephone, a toothbrush..... [extreme sarcasm]

So again, you're just another liberal with no solution...

Alcohol prohibition doesn't work...
Abortion prohibition doesn't work...
Drug prohibition doesn't work...
Prostitution prohibition doesn't work...

Guns...ya, prohibition will definitely work!

Funny how prohibition only works for things you personally abhor...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

tkhayes

No one is asking for prohibition.

But sure, go ahead and be another conservative with no only no solution, but an extremist point of view not based in any reality.

But you are ok with banning guns

You want to change this?
amend the Constitution
other wise..........
Abraham Lincoln

tkhayes

show where I have ever said we should ban guns. more rhetoric not based in reality. I would expect nothing less.

tkhayes

You seem well versed in rhetoric

I can say too that I expected nothing less
Abraham Lincoln

Nowhere in there did I suggest we ban guns. I was pointing out the hypocrisy and the irony of the gun lobby argument about good guys with guns. there are so many of them after-all, it becomes easy on a daily basis.

I apparently overestimated your comprehension of the English language.

tkhayes

Nowhere in there did I suggest we ban guns. I was pointing out the hypocrisy and the irony of the gun lobby argument about good guys with guns. there are so many of them after-all, it becomes easy on a daily basis.

I apparently overestimated your comprehension of the English language.

All you did was attack
The hypocrisy to be pointed out is yours

Got a solution that does not infringe on the 2nd? Offer it up

Otherwise it is just bloviation of the hightest degree

Nice to see you still cant have a disagreement without taking a shot but know this
I understand just fine
But since you cant propertly defend your position you attack

Call that strenght of position?:D

I look forward to your next insult
Abraham Lincoln

tkhayes

No one is asking for prohibition.

But sure, go ahead and be another conservative with no only no solution, but an extremist point of view not based in any reality.

Ya, you are

Cause you are looking for a problem to support your "solution". But you are looking at the wrong problem
Guns are not the issue
Your perceived evil of guns is YOUR issue

If deaths really meant as much to your as you say here, then you would be talking about other things that cause WAY more deaths than nuts with guns
But that does not fit your hatred for guns and gun owners

Crocodile tears my friend, and you are being called out on them
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***No one is asking for prohibition.

Ya, you are

Cause you are looking for a problem to support your "solution". But you are looking at the wrong problem
Guns are not the issue

If deaths really meant as much to your as you say here, then you would be talking about other things that cause WAY more deaths than nuts with guns

You are not going to convince him.

It's alot like this[:/] . . . with the fence being the second amendment. They just can't seem to get through it no matter how hard they try.:)

Gotta give them credit though - they ARE persistent.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

tkhayes

show where I have ever said we should ban guns. more rhetoric not based in reality. I would expect nothing less.

look... taking lessons from kallend on not stating any opinion or making useful contribution to the conversation.
--
Rob

turtlespeed

******No one is asking for prohibition.

Ya, you are

Guns are not the issue

It's alot like this[:/] . . . with the fence being the second amendment. They just can't seem to get through it no matter how hard they try.:)

Ya
I am not trying to convince him but
Calling them out on thier undefencable drives em crazy
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********No one is asking for prohibition.

Ya, you are

Guns are not the issue

Ya
I am not trying to convince him but
Calling them out on thier undefencable drives em crazy

It is pretty cute when they do that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>Alcohol prohibition doesn't work...

But age limits and laws against drunk driving seem to.

>Abortion prohibition doesn't work...

But prohibiting partial birth abortions (or more accurately late term abortions) seems to work in many places.

>Prostitution prohibition doesn't work...

But requiring regular health tests in places where it's legal seems to work quite well.

You've made a good argument both against bans and for regulation.