regulator

New california gun control laws working like a champ

normiss

Why do so many people completely miss the fact that people set on doing something illegal really doesn't care about the existing laws. WTF would piling on more do? Yes, more time on the sentence. But he's dead Jim.

Which is part of my problem with the new proposed AB1014 a few posts up.

Ignoring, for a moment, the "court discretion" standard of evidence for issuing one of these orders and people weighing as much as a duck... we'll fast forward to where the police have the order in hand.

Consider that the person the order is being served against is either a) not actually an immediate danger to his or herself or others or b) actually an immediate danger to his or herself or others. Either way, what could possibly go wrong?

"Hey Elliot, we heard you're going through some troubles and you feel isolated and alone and the world is against you and that sucks and all but what's important now is we make sure we take any guns you might have and then leave..."

normiss

Why do so many people completely miss the fact that people set on doing something illegal really doesn't care about the existing laws.

Yes, scrap ALL laws, since criminals don't obey laws anyway. Laws are just there as an irritant to non-criminals.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

I personally know an outlaw biker gang that has those.
Right here in Orlando and Daytona.

You just gotta know the right people.:P:)

Why do you want them?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***I personally know an outlaw biker gang that has those.

Why do you want them?

Raccoons.

If you've ever had to deal with them, you know that Claymore mines are an ideal solution.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

******I personally know an outlaw biker gang that has those.

Why do you want them?

Raccoons.

If you've ever had to deal with them, you know that Claymore mines are an ideal solution.

nope not over kill kill at all them raccoons are evil :P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

*********I personally know an outlaw biker gang that has those.

Why do you want them?

Raccoons.

nope not over kill kill at all them raccoons are evil :P

They can be a real pain sometimes but not the ones that hung around my grandfather's lake house. He always left dinner scraps out on the deck every night, and without fail, a couple of them would climb up there and feast.

They got so used to my grandparents that when we came to visit one time, we left the door open with a trail of food leading inside and we sat and waited. Sure enough they came up and started eating. Eventually followed the trail inside the house. They always kept an eye on us warily, but even got close enough that my brother could reach out cautiously and stroke one of them on the neck.

One of my fond memories.... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

You know some of the same bitches bro!
B|

Last I heard the American ones were almost impossible to get.
:)

One of the reasons M-18's now require a license to use, store & transport...the firing mechanism screws right into a pineapple grenade of the type that are sold as paper weights.

Kind of a stupid law because smokes don't have a delay fuse, pull the pin and it ignites - in other words if you did that you couldn't throw it - once the lever is released it goes off, taking care of the ''problem' permanently. B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~