BIGUN

Aliens Exist And Could Be Discovered Within 20 Years

kallend

******Everyone knows that earthly bacteria will kill the aliens when they arrive. :D

Yep. Even did it in the original alien invasion movie War Of The Worlds. :D

Which was, of course, based on the BOOK by H.G. Wells.

Any relation to Dawn?

BIGUN

Everyone knows that earthly bacteria will kill the aliens when they arrive. :D

But just in case it doesn't, I'm stocking up on Slim Whitman albums.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Everyone knows that earthly bacteria will kill the aliens when they arrive. :D

:D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

ryoder

***Everyone knows that earthly bacteria will kill the aliens when they arrive. :D

I thought it was Nelson Eddy and Jeanette McDonald that had microbes beat hands down.

skiskyrock

or we got a message 37 tears ago and didn't have the equipment available to decode it, or even capture it for later study.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

there are things about this signal that make my hair stand on end. It looks to me like there was something modulated onto the signal, and we missed it.

In 2012, on the 35th anniversary of the Wow! signal, Arecibo Observatory beamed a response from humanity, containing 10,000 Twitter messages, in the direction from which the signal originated.[13][14] In the response, Arecibo scientists have attempted to increase the chances of intelligent life receiving and decoding the celebrity videos and crowd-sourced tweets by attaching a repeating sequence header to each message that will let the recipient know that the messages are intentional and from another intelligent life form.

Hell that will probably start the first interstellar war humanity will be involved in.

Amazon

***or we got a message 37 tears ago and didn't have the equipment available to decode it, or even capture it for later study.

there are things about this signal that make my hair stand on end. It looks to me like there was something modulated onto the signal, and we missed it.

In 2012, on the 35th anniversary of the Wow! signal, Arecibo Observatory beamed a response from humanity, containing 10,000 Twitter messages, in the direction from which the signal originated.[13][14] In the response, Arecibo scientists have attempted to increase the chances of intelligent life receiving and decoding the celebrity videos and crowd-sourced tweets by attaching a repeating sequence header to each message that will let the recipient know that the messages are intentional and from another intelligent life form.

Hell that will probably start the first interstellar war humanity will be involved in.

Well, the fact that no aliens have tried to make contact with us is probably the biggest indicator that there is intelligent life out there (paraphrased from Calvin & Hobbes).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Amazon

***or we got a message 37 tears ago and didn't have the equipment available to decode it, or even capture it for later study.

Fire Photon Torpedos! Set Phasers to Incinerate!

Kardashian, Klingon, whatever.

"Hell that will probably start the first interstellar war humanity will be involved in."

Aliens only have to capture one days international news from our
peaceful planet and they'll stay the hell away. But if they do come.

Synopsis. Read all about it, read all about it, Aliens Land in Ohio, Incarcerated, Studied, Dissected.
Oh well, they were only a carbon based life form, we've got plenty here at home.

Yep I think you're right.

Gone fishing

Zep

"Hell that will probably start the first interstellar war humanity will be involved in."

Aliens only have to capture one days international news from our
peaceful planet and they'll stay the hell away. But if they do come.

Synopsis. Read all about it, read all about it, Aliens Land in Ohio, Incarcerated, Studied, Dissected.
Oh well, they were only a carbon based life form, we've got plenty here at home.

Yep I think you're right.

More likely they'll demolish the Earth to make way for an interstellar by-pass.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, the fact that no aliens have tried to make contact with us is probably the biggest indicator that there is intelligent life out there (paraphrased from Calvin & Hobbes).

LOL... especially if they managed to decode those Twitter messages... :D
We are all engines of karma

Fortunately, it's a ridiculous idea they'd even be remotely interested in making the trip to begin with.

Unless they were future humans traveling back in time to pick up some DNA or a cronut.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

PLFXpert

Fortunately, it's a ridiculous idea they'd even be remotely interested in making the trip to begin with.

Unless they were future humans traveling back in time to pick up some DNA or a cronut.

Pffft... Hogwash. Cronuts would be standard programming in every replicator.
Remster