Boogers

Feds lay siege to Nevada ranch

I don't need or want an exemption. I see what happened, & am willing to step up.

Wow, so you were one of the militiamen who went to Nevada? What was it like? I'd love to hear a first hand account.

All American born engineers be forced out of thier livelihoods within a year.

Golly. All of us? Thanks for the tip. I'll start working on my resume right away.

- Dan G

ryoder

Pretty thorough article with documentation.
And it also dispels the idea that Reid wants the land:

Yes
As I posted up thread to your reply

This story has gone viral on the net it seems this am however (not saying that makes it any more true)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Hmmm
Seems like this Ried thing goes back ways

From 08/2012 Rueters

U.S. Senator Reid, son combine for China firm's desert plant

Now, questions surrounding family ties are flaring again in Nevada around the Senate majority leader. He and his oldest son, Rory, are both involved in an effort by a Chinese energy giant, ENN Energy Group, to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel manufacturing plant in the southern Nevada desert.

Reid has been one of the project's most prominent advocates, helping recruit the company during a 2011 trip to China and applying his political muscle on behalf of the project in Nevada. His son, a lawyer with a prominent Las Vegas firm that is representing ENN, helped it locate a 9,000-acre (3,600-hectare) desert site that it is buying well below appraised value from Clark County, where Rory Reid formerly chaired the county commission.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/us-usa-china-reid-solar-idUSBRE87U06D20120831
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

I know I'm not supposed to attack the source, but infowars? Please.

"Why The Feds Chickened Out On A Nevada Ranch"
http://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2014/04/13/why-the-feds-chickened-out-on-a-nevada-ranch-n1823838/page/full

There's also a very dramatic video out there of the confrontation between a large line of cowboys on horseback and a bunch of citizens on foot, approaching a barricaded gully under a bridge protected by armed BLM officers. The civilians approach peacefully, and the BLM get in their trucks and back away. Darned if I can find it online now...

[inline BundyStandoff.jpg]

See the first video here:
http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-down-in-new-bundy-standoff-agree-to-release-cattle/
Not as good as another one I saw, but I can't find that one, and it gives you a good idea of what happened.

You may not like InfoWars, but they have live video footage of the events transpiring there, which the mainstream media aren't bothering to show anyone. If you count on the MSM for your facts, you're being short-changed. You can't argue with the video.

I'm glad to see that reason has prevailed, and the feds have backed down. It looks like all you liberals won't get your blood lust satisifed. Tsk tsk.

I'm glad to see that reason has prevailed, and the feds have backed down. It looks like all you liberals won't get your blood lust satisifed. Tsk tsk.

If there's any blood lust here, it appears to be from right wingers hoping for some dead BLM agents.

- Dan G

billvon

>I don't need or want an exemption.

Good! Then you are in my boat.

>the rest of your ilk

I love this line. It's second only to "you know who else was OK with the law? Hitler, that's who!"

Took a little longer than usual to get ol' Adolph involved in the discussion. :ph34r:

Chuck

masterrig

Most ranchers 'wealth' is their land, not necessarily in the bank or off-shore accounts. They pretty much live paycheck to paycheck and pay day is once a year at shipping time.

Chuck

Quite true.. but since 1993 based on Saint Ronald RayGuns formula from the EO in 1986 that was imposed on each head... He has run a few head of cattle out there on OUR property without paying for it. Bottom Line is that they instituted the PAY TO PLAY (or graze) and he probably ponied up while Ronnie RayGun and King George the First was in office.. but stopped paying when those evil democrats got in office there in 1993..

I would say that is a tad disingenuous on his part.

DanG

If there's any blood lust here, it appears to be from right wingers hoping for some dead BLM agents.

Who do you think they are? Branch Dividians?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

No.. Just typical Tea Baggers hoping and praying for a confrontation to "Refresh the tree of Freedom" with some American blood.

Amazon

No.. Just typical Tea Baggers hoping and praying for a confrontation to "Refresh the tree of Freedom" with some American blood.

As opposed to over zealous government thugs.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

You do realize it was your Saint Ronald that instututed those fees for using PUBLIC LANDS by EXECUTIVE ORDER right???

Oh that was ok.. it was Saint Ronald.. EO's were ok when he and the Bushies did them.:S:S:S

DanG

I'm disappointed. Not one lousy tear gas canister.
Life's no fun anymore.

turtlespeed

Yeah but you cheer on those over zealous thugs when they deport brown people.

Amazon

***Most ranchers 'wealth' is their land, not necessarily in the bank or off-shore accounts. They pretty much live paycheck to paycheck and pay day is once a year at shipping time.

Chuck

Quite true.. but since 1993 based on Saint Ronald RayGuns formula from the EO in 1986 that was imposed on each head... He has run a few head of cattle out there on OUR property without paying for it. Bottom Line is that they instituted the PAY TO PLAY (or graze) and he probably ponied up while Ronnie RayGun and King George the First was in office.. but stopped paying when those evil democrats got in office there in 1993..

Well... just a little. :D As for 'our property', I don't mind him grazing cattle there... saves us havin' to mow it! :ph34r:

Chuck

SkyDekker

Yeah but you cheer on those over zealous thugs when they deport brown people.[/quot

If, they are here illegally, they need deporting. Whoever it might be. They're breaking our laws. Ya' play... ya' pay.

Chuck

masterrig

******Most ranchers 'wealth' is their land, not necessarily in the bank or off-shore accounts. They pretty much live paycheck to paycheck and pay day is once a year at shipping time.

Chuck

Well... just a little. :D As for 'our property', I don't mind him grazing cattle there... saves us havin' to mow it! :ph34r:

Chuck

I have good friends on the other side of the Cascades that do VERY well from "Mowing" their grass and Alfalfa.