rushmc

Best News I Have Seen in a While!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/1/balanced-budget-convention-gains-steam-congressman/

“A balanced budget amendment is long overdue and remains an effective tool to address runaway spending and deficits,” he wrote. “With the recent decision by Michigan lawmakers, it is important that the House — and those of us who support a balanced budget amendment — determine whether the necessary number of states have acted and the appropriate role of Congress should this be the case.”

I could not agree more
Here is an oportunity for a President to insure history views him positively
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/1/balanced-budget-convention-gains-steam-congressman/

“A balanced budget amendment is long overdue and remains an effective tool to address runaway spending and deficits,” he wrote. “With the recent decision by Michigan lawmakers, it is important that the House — and those of us who support a balanced budget amendment — determine whether the necessary number of states have acted and the appropriate role of Congress should this be the case.”

I could not agree more
Here is an oportunity for a President to insure history views him positively

You are cracking me up, Marc. False crap like this was released on April 1. Given the content, it makes perfect sense that it was released on April Fools Day.

Hook, line and sinker, the gullible fall for the bullshit.

Republicans are the ones with the history of running up massive deficits and locking the US government in to stupid polices like Medicare Part D. Not allowing the government to negotiate bulk prices for drug purchases, thus allowing the drug companies to charge what they like for the drugs is the perfect example of the Republican "fiscal responsibility" that is a sham.

It takes a special breed of idiot to believe the pathetic crap that comes out of the corporate owned media.

this is not a party issue to
that does not seem to be the case for you
Government is too big
It spends too much money
therefore it takes too much money
Seems it is still in the news however

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/02/rare-option-forcing-congress-to-meet-change-constitution-gains-momentum/

Now, please resume your normal insult filled rants
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

this is not a party issue to
that does not seem to be the case for you
Government is too big
It spends too much money
therefore it takes too much money
Seems it is still in the news however

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/02/rare-option-forcing-congress-to-meet-change-constitution-gains-momentum/

Now, please resume your normal insult filled rants

Quoting Faux Spews as an information source is laughable.

Republitard TV is not a credible source of factual information. Have the nitwits there stopped with the birth certificate bullshit, or is that load of crap still in play for the morons?

The vast majority of the US Budget is "defense" spending. Dumbass Ryan's "balanced budget" plan does nothing to decrease "defense" spending. Not one penny is cut from that part of the budget. Tax cuts for corporations and the extremely wealthy, along with massive cuts in social programs = trickle down economics, the new retarded Republican version.

That trickle down shit fucked over the regular working folks in the USA pretty badly already. More of the same is a recipe for a continued economic disaster.

Why is it that serious fucked up economic policies that have been proven to NOT work are so popular among the Republican sheeple? Are they really as stupid as it seems? What is the reason why learning from past mistakes is so impossible for those kind of people?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Anvilbrother

Faux Spews

***Republitard

Republican sheeple

Are you freaking 12 years old? I cant read your posts, please try harder to be a grown up around here

I am accurately describing the nitwits who can't discern fact from fiction.

Feel free to not read anything I post.

I DESPISE the idiots who are supporting the people who are totally destroying the USA. I have 100% utter contempt for the folks that watch and believe Faux Spews, Lush Rimjob, etc, and act on the misinformation that is presented. The kind of morons who drive around with American flag in their pickup truck beds. The same folks that think that Confederate flag paraphernalia is not racist.

funjumper101

Feel free to not read anything I post.

I dont read what you post anymore

Your posts come across to me as
Too angry
Too childish
Too insulting
Too little tolerance
Too much hypocrisy

and is in some respects, a bit frightening
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

I dont read what you post anymore

Apparently, you do:P

:$

A quick scan caught that line
Seemed like a good time to respond
Abraham Lincoln

Pacific

And which factual media source do you drink from? You claim that he/we are misinformed, fair enough. Now please enlighten us with your facts, truth, and sources. Then we'll all be on the same page.

Pretty much anything on this list.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***And which factual media source do you drink from? You claim that he/we are misinformed, fair enough. Now please enlighten us with your facts, truth, and sources. Then we'll all be on the same page.

So some dumbass thinks I am a commie? RWC stupidity is not to be underestimated. That shit went out about 30-40 years ago.

This thread is GREAT. One of the primary conservative posters on here posted that Paul Ryan's fictitious budget (re-released on April Fools day) was the best news he had seen in a while.

A more perfect example of how RWCs are sheeple that can't think real well cannot be found. Hook, line, and sinker, Marc bought into the inside joke that Ryan pulled off. It is as hilarious as the folks that repeat The Onion material as factual news. I expect that Ryan was making clear just how ignorant and ill-informed RWCs are. Well done, Paul. The conservative base is a pack of idiots. Easily led to think really stupid things are true. The idiots vote, unfortunately.

funjumper101

******And which factual media source do you drink from? You claim that he/we are misinformed, fair enough. Now please enlighten us with your facts, truth, and sources. Then we'll all be on the same page.

So some dumbass thinks I am a commie? RWC stupidity is not to be underestimated. That shit went out about 30-40 years ago.

This thread is GREAT. One of the primary conservative posters on here posted that Paul Ryan's fictitious budget (re-released on April Fools day) was the best news he had seen in a while.

A more perfect example of how RWCs are sheeple that can't think real well cannot be found. Hook, line, and sinker, Marc bought into the inside joke that Ryan pulled off. It is as hilarious as the folks that repeat The Onion material as factual news. I expect that Ryan was making clear just how ignorant and ill-informed RWCs are. Well done, Paul. The conservative base is a pack of idiots. Easily led to think really stupid things are true. The idiots vote, unfortunately.

Who are you calling a dumbass?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun