jclalor

Purity Balls

No, I admitted that I am an alcoholic and I have used substances. That is not criminal. That is an Axis I self diagnosis. Check with our lawyers here, you have to be adjudicated criminal.

If you go around shoplifting, self diagnose as a kleptomaniac but were never caught, were you a criminal?

If you kill someone, self diagnose as a psychopath but get away with it, are you a criminal?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hi Ron,

Thank you Jesus. I couldn't have done it without You.

Congratulations.

And if it took believing in Christ, then it's still a Good For You.

I don't agree with much of what you post here but I'm still glad for you.

JerryBaumchen

PS) I'm an atheist and my daughter is a Christian; we do not tell each other what to believe in. Heck, She's even invited me over for dinner Sunday night; and she's a phenomenal cook!

turtlespeed

***Where did you get the idea I was a criminal? I have no criminal record at all.

If you believe in a higher power - you are a criminal in his mind.

That's not it...he's worried about there being too many young girls who won't fall into the sack with him when he tells them he's made 3 jumps.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

jakee

No, I admitted that I am an alcoholic and I have used substances. That is not criminal. That is an Axis I self diagnosis. Check with our lawyers here, you have to be adjudicated criminal.

If you go around shoplifting, self diagnose as a kleptomaniac but were never caught, were you a criminal?

If you kill someone, self diagnose as a psychopath but get away with it, are you a criminal?

Are you a criminal? Let's face it, that is the way social law is set up. Our system of government, at least the U.S., is built upon the concept of not getting caught. We reward those who have not been caught.

Your challenge in life is to see what you can hide from the prying eyes of those who could judge you. God knows your heart and what you have done.

I have no criminal record. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I have been forgiven of my sin. I seek to serve Him.

John 8:36
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Where did you get the idea I was a criminal? I have no criminal record at all.

But you've admitted to criminal substance abuse.

BTW, yesterday 26 Mar, marked 31 years SC&S. Thank you Jesus. I couldn't have done it without You.

"Jesus made a difference in my life.
Yes He did."

Whatever it takes to get YOU through YOUR day and deal with YOUR demons - good for YOU. Keep it up and good luck.

Just don't expect everyone else to find your myths working for them.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

jakee

It's a weasely argument for self-justification. Rather the like folks who claim that it's not law abiding citizens who commit gun crimes. Of course they don't; if they did, they wouldn't be law abiding.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Whatever it takes to get YOU through YOUR day and deal with YOUR demons - good for YOU. Keep it up and good luck.

Just don't expect everyone else to find your myths working for them.

Thank you, I don't expect everyone to accept Jesus and neither does God.

Matthew 7:13-15
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Narrow Way

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because[a] narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Emphasis mine.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

skinnay

How exactly do you know you have been forgiven? Did you get a certified letter for that?

The Lord revealed my sins one by one in my mind and said "You are forgiven." Not everyone has the same experience. However, everyone agrees that accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior produces a life changing experience.

jakee

If you are diagnosed as a troll that makes asshole comments more often than not, then its probably very accurate.

SkyDekker

***How exactly do you know you have been forgiven? Did you get a certified letter for that?

How do you know you're gay? Do you get a pink diploma?

No pink diploma. If I wanted to fuck a guy in the butt I could do it. And I would see it with my eyes, I could take a picture, even a video.. someone could also smell that there was poop on it. I would know with extremely strong confidence that my dick was in fact in another man's butt.

But how does one know when they are being saved?

skinnay

******How exactly do you know you have been forgiven? Did you get a certified letter for that?

No pink diploma. If I wanted to fuck a guy in the butt I could do it. And I would see it with my eyes, I could take a picture, even a video.. someone could also smell that there was poop on it. I would know with extremely strong confidence that my dick was in fact in another man's butt.

No you could take a picture, or video, or see what your actions are. You couldn't take a picture of your desire.

The same way you know you are gay.

skinnay

******How exactly do you know you have been forgiven? Did you get a certified letter for that?

Truly repent, and you will know.

SkyDekker

*********How exactly do you know you have been forgiven? Did you get a certified letter for that?

No you could take a picture, or video, or see what your actions are. You couldn't take a picture of your desire.

The same way you know you are gay.

Well being gay is by definition is nothing more than an attraction.. it can be validated by one's feelings. Much like religion, it's no guarantee of some magical future event. Make sense?

Maybe you can elaborate on your logic? It seems what you're trying to say is that simply "feeling" something means its true.

This can obviously be disproven by visiting your local mental institution.

skinnay

I was kinda following this as interesting....now my nausea says it is time to go.

Well being gay is by definition is nothing more than an attraction.. it can be validated by one's feelings. Much like religion, it's no guarantee of some magical future event. Make sense?

He feels he has been forgiven. You feel you are gay.

You and Ron can fight over what those feelins mean. However, asking to prove a feeling is a little silly.

SkyDekker

You and Ron can fight over what those feelins mean. However, asking to prove a feeling is a little silly.

What's silly is your need to keep calling me gay. Does a receding hairline, white blazer, and ugly sunglasses make you feel like a douchebag? You don't see me calling you that, because I know you can't judge everyone by their avatar.

skinnay

What's silly is your need to keep calling me gay. Does a receding hairline, white blazer, and ugly sunglasses make you feel like a douchebag? You don't see me calling you that, because I know you can't judge everyone by their avatar.

Good to see you now agree with me.

jclalor

My perspective is I that would never want my daughter to think that the most important aspect of our relationship is that she never has sex before marriage.]

Almost everybody in this secular society feels that good sex is necessary to have a good relationship...and that is just a lie. We fail tremendously when it comes to monogamy even though most us envision monogamy as a virtue. Too many relationships revolve around sex because humans lack self control. It's a rare thing to test the hypothesis of abstinence before marriage.

"Good fucking" is not a prerequisite to love...and we all know it.

Abstinence should be encouraged...faith based or not.

Nobody has a problem with "MTV's Teem Mom's" that has significantly reduced teen pregnancy, but when a christian promotes the idea more directly, it becomes ludicrous...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

jakee

***Mine are incredibly pure:P

So I'm not the only one who thought this thread was about some kind of male hygiene product?

I'll admit that I laughed when i saw the title of the thread...but knew it had to be something religious...I mean, who uses the word "purity" anymore?

They could've at least called it a "don't be a slutball" and add a little stigma to it all...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Coreece

It's a rare thing to test the hypothesis of abstinence before marriage.

It does happen, and it doesn't seem to lead to any better or worse results than any other choices with regards to the successfulness of the marriage.

After thinking about it some, my opinion is that by making it such a big deal its kind of like telling a small child NOT to push that button - it becomes a big thing. Much better is to teach mutual respect and help guide that person to make good choices in general. then, if that child does or doesn't end up having sex, hopefully they make that decision for the right reasons, rather than just because an old story (or MTV for that matter) says so.

Abstinence should be encouraged...faith based or not.

I know several loving, happy families where the parents are not married for different reasons, so I am going to have to disagree with you there. Minors - yes, I agree. Once they are old enough to make their own decisions, not so much.
Never try to eat more than you can lift