rushmc

Why no one should "compromise" with the Democats

kallend

Now how about you answer my question?

The US has run a debt every year since Andrew Jackson was president. In that time the US went from being a backwater to being a superpower and the world's richest nation.

So tell us why debt, per se, suddenly becomes bad when a Dem is in the White House.

It is bad no matter who overspent,

If it is always bad, and the US has been doing it every year for the last 179 years, (and for decades prior to 1835) how come the US became the world's richest country and the only superpower?

Over spending is not always bad

Indeed it seems to be OK just so long as a Republican is in the White House.

You are as bad as those in the news that can't tell the truth. You make fun of Fox news for not telling the full story then you do the same by chopping most of what was wrote to make your statements look good. you are worse then the news stations you slam. you took the entire piece I wrote and dropped the important part.

marks2065

The US has run a debt every year since Andrew Jackson was president. In that time the US went from being a backwater to being a superpower and the world's richest nation.

So tell us why debt, per se, suddenly becomes bad when a Dem is in the White House.

If it is always bad, and the US has been doing it every year for the last 179 years, (and for decades prior to 1835) how come the US became the world's richest country and the only superpower?

You are as bad as those in the news that can't tell the truth. You make fun of Fox news for not telling the full story then you do the same by chopping most of what was wrote to make your statements look good. you are worse then the news stations you slam. you took the entire piece I wrote and dropped the important part.

First you write: "It is bad no matter who overspent", then you write "Over spending is not always bad".

Seems you change your tune according to the needs of your "Hate Obama" attack of the moment.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Still waiting for an answer to my question.

We do that A LOT with you. Welcome to the club. How does it feel?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

kallend

First you write: "It is bad no matter who overspent", then you write "Over spending is not always bad".

Seems you change your tune according to the needs of your "Hate Obama" attack of the moment.

As long as you pay it off, these guys are not paying it off. if you need a loan that is fine, but just like the people Washington needs to pay off the loan. The debt we have is not being treated as a loan it is treated as a never ending personal bank account.

As long as you pay it off, these guys are not paying it off. if you need a loan that is fine, but just like the people Washington needs to pay off the loan. The debt we have is not being treated as a loan it is treated as a never ending personal bank account.

That was being done.. till W came to power.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

We would have no debt now if W and his buddies were not allowed to set in motion the largest transfer of wealth from MAIN Street( think middle class America) to WALL Street ( think our lords and masters.. aka the Oligarchs)

The American people lost out.. then the GOP has done everything to block and obfuscate any chance of a real recovery for the middle class.

The 1% did quite well as did the corporations since this economic recovery began under the black guy... in SPITE of the GOP... if they had been on board with any kind of jobs bill... anything millions more people would be back at work.

Amazon

That was being done.. till W came to power.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

We would have no debt now if W and his buddies were not allowed to set in motion the largest transfer of wealth from MAIN Street( think middle class America) to WALL Street ( think our lords and masters.. aka the Oligarchs)

The American people lost out.. then the GOP has done everything to block and obfuscate any chance of a real recovery for the middle class.

The 1% did quite well as did the corporations since this economic recovery began under the black guy... in SPITE of the GOP... if they had been on board with any kind of jobs bill... anything millions more people would be back at work.

Who wrote and passed the bills in the house? posting that is like you being arrested because you where outside the bankduring a robery. I know you want to place blame but lets really find out who is responsible not just through granades in the area.
Unless you are not interested in the truth.

kallend

So it's "Obama's debt" when the GOP controls the House, but Pelosi's debt when GWB was in the White House.

Got it.

Don't get dizzy from all that spinning.

A large part of Obama's debt is Polosi's fault also. I am not letting the president off because he signed it. You guys blame everything on the right, but you fail to see the source. you need to read and learn, hey isn't that what you say? I guess you need to listen to yourself.