Anvilbrother

Chris Christie knew about bridge closure details

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/christie-knew-gwb-lane-closures-report-article-1.1598234

Gov. Chris Christie was aware in September of the George Washington Bridge lane closings that spawned massive gridlock, a former Port Authority official claimed Friday.

A letter on behalf of David Wildstein — the Christie appointee at the heart of the scandal — charged the governor knew what was happening as his sweaty constituents sat in their cars.

“Evidence exists ... tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge of the lane closures, during the period when the lanes were closed, contrary to what the governor stated publicly,” read the letter from Wildstein’s attorney, Alan Zegas.

Lets hope this is true, this guy has always given me a very bad vibe.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

this doesn't really change much - he can still say he only knew they were happening at the time, not why, or because of his orders.

People who want to support him will continue to cling to that, and people who don't already believe he knew all along, but haven't found the smoking gun yet.

Anvilbrother

It changes a lot! Even if he didn't know WHY but he still new the bridge was being closed it means for the entire 2 hour press conference he was lying to every person in America.

His numbers are plummeting and it's only going to get worse for him. I'm hoping he hangs on long enough just to watch him get devoured during the GOP primaries.

Although watching him have to resign in disgrace would also be equally amusing.

Well, SURPRISE, the commission appointed by Christie to exonerate him has.... exonerated him.

Amazingly, it didn't actually bother to interview a bunch of the players in the bridge closings, such as David Wildstein, Bridget Kelly, Bill Baroni, (Wildstein’s superior at the Port Authority and a Christie supporter, and Bill Stepien, Christie’s former campaign manager.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Well, SURPRISE, the commission appointed by Christie to exonerate him has.... exonerated him.

Amazingly, it didn't actually bother to interview a bunch of the players in the bridge closings, such as David Wildstein, Bridget Kelly, Bill Baroni, (Wildstein’s superior at the Port Authority and a Christie supporter, and Bill Stepien, Christie’s former campaign manager.

I particularly enjoyed the part about Christie weeping upon hearing of the lane closures, I've evidently had the man all wrong.

>Well, SURPRISE, the commission appointed by Christie to exonerate him has.... exonerated him.

Up next: USPA Safety and Training Committee chairman investigates the recent skydiver vs. spectator incident in New Jersey; exonerates jumper.

billvon

>Well, SURPRISE, the commission appointed by Christie to exonerate him has.... exonerated him.

Up next: USPA Safety and Training Committee chairman investigates the recent skydiver vs. spectator incident in New Jersey; exonerates jumper.

Too soon? :D
Remster

billvon

Must be a NJ thing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***>Well, SURPRISE, the commission appointed by Christie to exonerate him has.... exonerated him.

Must be a NJ thing.

Must be.

Hell even the California state senator (whose gun control efforts I've shown much contempt for in the past several months) who just got popped for facilitating the trafficking of automatic weapons and shoulder-fired missiles into the US (among other crimes, the whole affidavit is a great read, but skip to pages 96-102 for the best part.) stated that visiting New Jersey made him feel like he was back in the 1950s.

That's how you know New Jersey is corrupt.

kallend

Finally…the re-pukes are learning how to play the game like dem-dummies have all along ;)

So if you are rushing to a fire, or taking a critical patient to the hospital, a deliberately caused traffic jam is not a problem?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"promise5"]I'll say it.

Who really cares?? So what if someone was late to an event. I mean dang!!! Burn me alive, I thought it was funny myself.***

I'm going to go way out on a limb on this one, but do you consider yourself a Christian? Your lack of empathy is disturbing.

promise5

I'll say it.

Who really cares?? So what if someone was late to an event. I mean dang!!! Burn me alive, I thought it was funny myself.

Have you ever driven in New York/New Jersey traffic? It's bad enough without someone deliberately making it worse.

What would be the cost (in salary) for everyone who had to sit all that extra time?

Doing it for political payback is pretty vindictive.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

We would also be re-routed.

You can't be re-routed across the GWB. This impacted a lot of people for 3 days. The Port Authority has proven itself to be a cesspool. I really don't think Christie was aware of this, and he has cleaned house in a big way.
We are all engines of karma