skinnay

Christian evangelical groups attempt a "cultural colonisation" of Africa

I'm against the use of the term homophobia. Attempting to curb immorality is not the same as fear. However, considering this is the country where AIDS started it is probably not a bad idea to modify the culture.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I'm against the use of the term homophobia. Attempting to curb immorality is not the same as fear. However, considering this is the country where AIDS started it is probably not a bad idea to modify the culture.

AIDS originated if the country of Africa? That's fascinating. :P

RonD1120

yet it's not the homosexuals that are responsible for the majority of new cases in African nations, not remotely close. The culture of multiple sex partners, refusal to use condoms (even when available), genital mutilations, and a tendency towards anal sex as birth control are your problem, made worse by claims that AIDS is a Western attack on the people.

jclalor

***I'm against the use of the term homophobia. Attempting to curb immorality is not the same as fear. However, considering this is the country where AIDS started it is probably not a bad idea to modify the culture.

That is what they were saying back in the 80's. Where do you think it started?

http://www.theaidsinstitute.org/node/259
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******I'm against the use of the term homophobia. Attempting to curb immorality is not the same as fear. However, considering this is the country where AIDS started it is probably not a bad idea to modify the culture.

A country that's actually a country?:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

*********I'm against the use of the term homophobia. Attempting to curb immorality is not the same as fear. However, considering this is the country where AIDS started it is probably not a bad idea to modify the culture.

Oops! I made a typo, twice.

RonD1120

************I'm against the use of the term homophobia. Attempting to curb immorality is not the same as fear. However, considering this is the country where AIDS started it is probably not a bad idea to modify the culture.

Oops! I made a typo, twice.

Yeah. The letters "country" and "continent" are so close on my keyboard too; I make that typo all the time.
Remster

tkhayes

"AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals, it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals" - Rev Jerry Falwell

may he rot in hell, if there is one.

He is a shitty Christian.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver