jclalor

More gun nuts

jclalor

Really? Take a picture of your small children pointing hand guns at other children and you think it's cute?

:D:D

What is going to really be cute is the anti gun nuts reaction to the pricture!!!
:D
And if you care to look closer, I see only one hand gun where muzzel control was over looked

Carry on:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

ianmdrennan

Good thing it was only 1......

this the picture has a purpose

and that purpose is being seen on this thread

Already:D
Abraham Lincoln

Really? Take a picture of your small children pointing hand guns at other children and you think it's cute?

Not a single person in that picture has their finger on the trigger, nor are THEY POINTING the weapons at anyone. Clearly, they've been taught about guns properly. I expect that when any of those people in that picture actually put their finger on the trigger, they'll hit their target. And you won't want to be on the receiving end of that. These folks will not need police, or any other government entity, to protect themselves. That is what the 2nd amendment is about, IMO, and that family is exercising their Constitutionally protected rights to do so.

It really is an easy thing to spot, but only if you know what you're talking about. Personally, I don't expect to see any more gun posts from you, jcalor. And if I do, you have my word I won't make any comments. Why bother?

One last word. Not a single female in that picture will ever kill a child, not even a unborn one. And the males in that picture will provide for their family, with no government assistance. It is the basis for a civil society.
We are all engines of karma

jclalor

-----------------------------------------------------
This is like one of those icanhascheezburger pics. Because there are youths brandishing firearms you got your panties all wadded up in a bunch. Chances are this could have been in another country but as soon as you see texas your troll sense kicked in and you felt the dire need to post that picture at all costs. Meanwhile, my Bushmaster ACR just got a new EOTech holographic weapon sight + the 3X Magnifier and NOBODY got shot. Amazing.

http://www.bushmaster.com/firearms/acr.asp
http://www.opticsplanet.com/eotech-hhs-i-holographic-hybrid-sight-i-w-exps3-4-red-dot-sight-and-g33-sts-magnifier.html

rushmc

***Really? Take a picture of your small children pointing hand guns at other children and you think it's cute?

What is going to really be cute is the anti gun nuts reaction to the pricture!!!
And if you care to look closer, I see only one hand gun where muzzel control was over looked

I see one weapon pointed at a child and the other at an adult. I guess I was raised differently around guns, the first 2 things I was taught: treat every weapon as if it were loaded and Never point a weapon in a direction that you don't intend to shoot.

jclalor

******Really? Take a picture of your small children pointing hand guns at other children and you think it's cute?

I see one weapon pointed at a child and the other at an adult. I guess I was raised differently around guns, the first 2 things I was taught: treat every weapon as if it were loaded and Never point a weapon in a direction that you don't intend to shoot.

I dont see that
I think the rules you list ARE being followed
It is hard to tell in a picture
I think StreetScooby's post is right on

But this one will get the anti gunner panties in a wad
Abraham Lincoln

"If, after opening the christmas presents, your whole family goes down to the range to try them out, you might be a redneck!" -- Jeff Foxworthy
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Seriously you are upset over this photo? What a fucking joke. Your progressive panties are stained and starting this thread just proves to us what a weenie you are.

I was taught "treat every weapon as if it were loaded"

Yes assume every firearm is loaded when you first pick it up. But then what do you do? Were you taught to assume that the firearm would always remain loaded? or were you taught to verify that the firearm was or was not loaded and proceed to unload it if it was indeed loaded.

I was taught to "PROVE" that the firearm was safe to handle by:

Point the firearm in the safest direction.
Remove all ammunition.
Observe the chamber.
Verify the feeding path.
Examine the bore for obstructions.

Once this is done, the firearm is no more dangerous than any other inanimate object. So please show us the proof where the adults in this family did NOT ensure that each and every firearm in this picture was unloaded and safe to handle prior to giving the firearms to the children in this benign family picture.

I swear being Progressive is a mental disorder.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

CanuckInUSA

Seriously you are upset over this photo? What a fucking joke. Your progressive panties are stained and starting this thread just proves to us what a weenie you are.

I was taught "treat every weapon as if it were loaded"

Yes assume every firearm is loaded when you first pick it up. But then what do you do? Were you taught to assume that the firearm would always remain loaded? or were you taught to verify that the firearm was or was not loaded and proceed to unload it if it was indeed loaded.

I was taught to "PROVE" that the firearm was safe to handle by:

Point the firearm in the safest direction.
Remove all ammunition.
Observe the chamber.
Verify the feeding path.
Examine the bore for obstructions.

Once this is done, the firearm is no more dangerous than any other inanimate object. So please show us the proof that shows the adults in this family did NOT ensure that each and every firearm in this picture was unloaded and safe to handle prior to giving the firearms to the children in this benign family picture.

I swear being Progressive is a mental disorder.

We all know that there's never been an accident involving an "unloaded"gun. ;)

We also know how much fun it is to have a gun that's been "Proved" pointed and dry fired at our head.

I guess We just have a different opinion, I believe that it is never acceptable for any child to ever point any firearm at another person's head.

jclalor

We also know how much fun it is have a gun that's been "Proved" pointed and dry fired at our head.

No, I don't know.
But I do know a kick to the groin is effective at discouraging behaviour like that.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have no proof that the firearms in this photo were unloaded just as you have no proof that the firearms are loaded. But I wish to live in a society where people are "Innocent until proven guilty" and I am assuming that the adults in this family are responsible people, that they verified that each and every firearm was indeed unloaded and safe to handle by anyone including children. Yes I know, it is an assumption, but there is that "Innocent until proven guilty" thing again.

However if these firearms were indeed unloaded, how the heck are they more dangerous than any other inanimate object? The whole reason why you started this thread was because you are offended by a family holding firearms in a family picture. Do you have any proof that this family has a history of irresponsible firearms use? Do you have any proof that this family has a history of using firearms in crimes? Unless you have proof, you are just showing the rest of us just how intolerant Progressives are to all those who do NOT consume their ideological Progressive koolaid.

jclalor

******Really? Take a picture of your small children pointing hand guns at other children and you think it's cute?

I see one weapon pointed at a child and the other at an adult.

you see nothing of the sort.

Jan

CanuckInUSA

I have no proof that the firearms in this photo were unloaded just as you have no proof that the firearms are loaded. But I wish to live in a society where people are "Innocent until proven guilty" and I am assuming that the adults in this family are responsible people, that they verified that each and every firearm was indeed unloaded and safe to handle by anyone including children. Yes I know, it is an assumption, but there is that "Innocent until proven guilty" thing again.

However if these firearms were indeed unloaded, how the heck are they more dangerous than any other inanimate object? The whole reason why you started this thread was because you are offended by a family holding firearms in a family picture. Do you have any proof that this family has a history of irresponsible firearms use? Do you have any proof that this family has a history of using firearms in crimes? Unless you have proof, you are just showing the rest of us just how intolerant Progressives are to all those who do NOT consume their ideological Progressive koolaid.

Your premise is that once a firearm has been cleared by an adult, it is 100% safe to be handled by a child, I think casual posing with "unloaded" firearms desensitizes children to the real danger of guns. If this can happen to a professional... Why would you think kids would fair any better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGD7r6s-zU&feature=youtube_gdata

I think casual posing with "unloaded" firearms desensitizes children to the real danger of guns.

Are you serious? Posing with firearms desensitizes children to the dangers of a firearm? What desensitizes children to the dangers of firearms are:

1) Parents who neglect their jobs of raising children to be respectful towards life.
2) Hollywood Progressives who continue to produce their violent movies.

Now I am not calling for Hollywood to be censored (even though the vast majority of the movies Hollywood produces these days are pure garbage). But if you want to find the source of who has desensitized children towards the dangers of firearms, it is poor parenting and the make believe world called Hollywood.

Back to this family, please provide us proof that they have not educated their children on the dangers of firearms. I do not know this family, I have no proof that they have been taught to respect firearms, but once again I wish to live in a society where people are "Innocent until proven guilty".

I have to step out away from the 'puter. Have fun trying to defend your ideological intolerance.

CanuckInUSA

Not only do we know know if they have been proven safe, we don't know if they are even real!
Abraham Lincoln