Andy9o8

Queen Liz: "Police are Piching My Nuts!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25344656

The Queen marked the level in bowls of nuts left around Buckingham Palace as she was "irritated" by police officers eating them

So she and her in-bred, wastrel issue are drowning in how many multi-millions o' quid, and she can't spare the cops who protect them a few mouthsful of trail mix?

Doddering bitch.

Andy9o8

The Queen marked the level in bowls of nuts left around Buckingham Palace as she was "irritated" by police officers eating them

So she and her in-bred, wastrel issue are drowning in how many multi-millions o' quid, and she can't spare the cops who protect them a few mouthsful of trail mix?

Doddering bitch.

Well, I can't hardly blame her. They're probably digging around for the cashews and filberts and leaving her with all the peanuts and dried chick peas. I hate that.

What is "piching"? Is that like "pinching", the slang for stealing? Or is it like "filching", another slang for stealing. Or maybe a hybrid between the two: Pinching + Filching = Piching? Or is it one of those funny words that only the Brits use?

- Boogers

I like how these stories which were uncovered by phone hacking and bribery, are now being reported because they were revealed in the trial of those who perpetrated the phone hacking and bribery.:P

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

grue

I wish the old bat would hurry up and die so I could get a free day off work.

Royalty are fucking awful.

She's a hateful cow. If she had a shred of decency, then once she noticed that the cops were eating her kibble, she'd have ordered double the amount to be put out the next time, and told everyone to help themselves.

regulator

***I wish the old bat would hurry up and die so I could get a free day off work.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Jealous much?

I'll admit part of it is jealousy. Who wouldn't want to have an endless stream of money that they've not had to actually do anything for? I wouldn't be willing to be stuck in England for it, though.

But seriously, many of them, especially the queen, seem to actually think they deserve respect for being born into a position of fake power. They're the world's most glamorous welfare recipients.
cavete terrae.

Andy9o8

***I wish the old bat would hurry up and die so I could get a free day off work.

She's a hateful cow. If she had a shred of decency, then once she noticed that the cops were eating her kibble, she'd have ordered double the amount to be put out the next time, and told everyone to help themselves.

But those are THE LITTLE PEOPLE. They don't have the divine right of kings to eat her snacks… that were paid for with their taxes.
cavete terrae.

Andy9o8

Doddering bitch.

Meh - this is news?
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

***A breezy diversion from gun-loving, Obama-hating and goat-fucking. So yeah.

Good point.
(except the goat-fucking - must have missed that one!)

A few days ago I spotted a video on Military.com taken from a helo showing Afghans gang banging a goat.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I take your point well. I also see Andy's point.

She could have just directed the staff to put out more nuts to make sure her security was taken care of and she got her treats as well. However, the security shouldn't have been pilfering to begin with.

Keep in mind, none of this might be true at all. If I read it correctly, it was an email from some editor who got it second hand, etc. It's possible that Her Majesty has nothing better to do than mark the level of nuts in bowls, but it would be odd. From what I understand, she's pretty busy.

So far in my life, every time I have had personal knowledge of an item reported in the news, the news got it wrong.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

RonD1120

******A breezy diversion from gun-loving, Obama-hating and goat-fucking. So yeah.

Good point.
(except the goat-fucking - must have missed that one!)

A few days ago I spotted a video on Military.com taken from a helo showing Afghans gang banging a goat.

Thanks alot. I had almost forgotten video taken through a gunner's thermal sight in Iraq showing a man and his donkey getting busy. Jerk. :D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

I take your point well. I also see Andy's point.

She could have just directed the staff to put out more nuts to make sure her security was taken care of and she got her treats as well. However, the security shouldn't have been pilfering to begin with.

Keep in mind, none of this might be true at all. If I read it correctly, it was an email from some editor who got it second hand, etc. It's possible that Her Majesty has nothing better to do than mark the level of nuts in bowls, but it would be odd. From what I understand, she's pretty busy.

So far in my life, every time I have had personal knowledge of an item reported in the news, the news got it wrong.

Allow the possibility that King Georges bloodline and associated documented medical issues are finally showing up.

So she's a little tizzy??? At least she's not starting up a Revolutounary War??? ;)

C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

shropshire

Irrespective of whose property is involved......When is theft acceptable?.... Especially by cops.

Where do YOU draw the line Councillor?

I agree. your job is to be in someones private residence. that does not give you the right to take what is not yours. Im a firefighter. would it be appropriate for me to eat your dinner just because you inherited your wealth and my job finds me in your home? of course not. it is inappropriate for them to eat her peanuts no matter how she came to have them.

this is kids stuff, its not yours. dont take it.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

Andy9o8

I would not eat the king's nuts; nor the queen's beaver.
But the queen's nuts are open game.

i have no comment on the Queens beaver but can spot a weasel when i see one. i say that smiling,fyi.

you started this thread and i think it would be sporting of you to answer the gentleman's question as to where you draw the line.

im curious too. you dont like the Queen. got it. that aside, id like to know if you think its appropriate for the officers to take things from her property? albeit they are just peanuts but they are her peanuts and not theirs. you know how i feel.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante