promise5

Michelle Obamas " Oh hell no moment"

Andy9o8

Hate to debunk your premise, but here you go:

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/10/21849596-selfie-diplomacy-obama-cameron-pose-for-picture-with-denmark-pm?lite

Photographer Roberto Schmidt has written a post about shooting the world leaders' selfie moment on AFP's blog:

Anyway, suddenly [Thorning Schmidt] pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture. But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance.

Why should Mrs. O be upset? Just because her hubby is playing cutesie with another woman. Wow! No sense of humor!

Chuck

Andy9o8

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/10/21849596-selfie-diplomacy-obama-cameron-pose-for-picture-with-denmark-pm?lite

Photographer Roberto Schmidt has written a post about shooting the world leaders' selfie moment on AFP's blog:

Anyway, suddenly [Thorning Schmidt] pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture. But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance.

OR . . . someone from the white house pressured him into writing this to save face . . . i mean . . . Bill Clinton was the first black president, and we all know what happened between him and Monica. That was an attempted cover up then too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Andy9o8

The Danish Prime Minister immediately offered to text the photograph to President Obama. The President replied, "No need. NSA already has it."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

A black president, a white prime minister and a female prime minister having fun at what at that point was essentially a stadium concert. Seems pretty much like what mr. Mandela fought for.

Had he been alive, he'd have asked for a copy of the pic. ;)

HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Elisha

Some friendly candid photos. I hope this doesn't scandalize everyone with its civility.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/76375/8-photos-you-didn-t-see-from-obama-s-trip-to-south-africa

Clearly Bush is a traitor being all smiley and friendly around communist kenyan terrorist Hussain Obama.

Incredible that a Republican former President demanded to have himself and his family flown to South Africa on the tax payers dime. That is something a Liberal would do.

promise5

This wasn't meant to be a political thread. :P:P

Take a look at the stickie for "On Topic" threads. If you so designate and specify that the thread was about couple dynamics, and no political bickering, posters are to adhere, and the moderators may nuke off topic threads.

It's only been tried a handful of times, but with decent results. Worth a try in the future if you want to keep a thread focused.

kelpdiver

***Some friendly candid photos. I hope this doesn't scandalize everyone with its civility.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/76375/8-photos-you-didn-t-see-from-obama-s-trip-to-south-africa

Well constructed set of photos.

The comments...make even SC seem civilized and coherent.

Bush the liar.
Obama the liar
Bubba the liar
Hillary the liar
Holder the liar
Rice the liar.

How's that for civilized and coherent.:)

SkyDekker

***Some friendly candid photos. I hope this doesn't scandalize everyone with its civility.

Clearly Bush is a traitor being all smiley and friendly around communist kenyan terrorist Hussain Obama.

Incredible that a Republican former President demanded to have himself and his family flown to South Africa on the tax payers dime. That is something a Liberal would do.

I can't find anything online about GWB demanding anything. I see that he and his wife traveled with BHO and Hillary on Air Force One. Seems economical to me. It's an official function and it reduces the Secret Service footprint needed. I would expect the White House to automatically offer to arrange travel for former Presidents without anyone demanding anything. Was there some story that I missed?

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Andy9o8

What I think you missed was the tongue in cheek.

Sky had his tongue in my mouth and I missed it? Damn! What was I drinking?

Oh, you mean his tongue and his cheek. Yeah. Makes more sense that way.

You're right. I missed it. Thanks for the assist.

RonD1120

Thank you all. I'm going to get some mileage out of this. Off to FB.:D:D:D

....and once again you have egg on your face. Gotta love it when people get sucked into stuff like this!
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

stevebabin

***Thank you all. I'm going to get some mileage out of this. Off to FB.:D:D:D

....and once again you have egg on your face. Gotta love it when people get sucked into stuff like this!

Oh, you are sooo late. The laughs have been shared and we have moved on to other jokes. Please try to keep up.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******Thank you all. I'm going to get some mileage out of this. Off to FB.:D:D:D

Oh, you are sooo late. The laughs have been shared and we have moved on to other jokes. Please try to keep up.
Sorry, I'm not on here as much as I used to be. It is reassuring to know that you haven't changed and can still be counted on to entertain. :)
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

stevebabin

*********Thank you all. I'm going to get some mileage out of this. Off to FB.:D:D:D

Sorry, I'm not on here as much as I used to be. It is reassuring to know that you haven't changed and can still be counted on to entertain. :)
Amazing
I have missed your entertainment:D

Please come back more often:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

nice cherry picking of 1/200th of a second increments in time

Yeah, but it was funny :D. Only idiots think it's meaningful.

If she was irritated by it, it's because she's a momma, and she'd murder her girls if they were acting up like that.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)