JohnnyMarko

Family Says They Did Tip Gay Server, Didn't Leave Note

normiss

Beats the shit out of the uproar and petition to resurrect a dead god damn cartoon dog though.
Fucking white people.
Sheesh.
:D

>:( why is it always about race with you geez :D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

***Beats the shit out of the uproar and petition to resurrect a dead god damn cartoon dog though.
Fucking white people.
Sheesh.

Wait...there was a PA on life-challenged, devine-deprived, Canine Americans? I missed that.

Mods!!!!! When are you going to stop this insanity???
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

******Beats the shit out of the uproar and petition to resurrect a dead god damn cartoon dog though.
Fucking white people.
Sheesh.

Wait...there was a PA on life-challenged, devine-deprived, Canine Americans? I missed that.

Wow, sir, that axe you're carrying looks a bit dull....:D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

It is P.C. to defend gays. This by and large is a good things as gays have been unfairly bashed for years.

Unfortunately - but absolutely no different than straight people - some people tell lies.

It would appear that this MAY be the case, but we don't know for sure.

The sad thing was the spin on this situation. "I don't agree with your life style" was set up to cause a big deal......and of course we took it.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Heatmiser

*********Beats the shit out of the uproar and petition to resurrect a dead god damn cartoon dog though.
Fucking white people.
Sheesh.

Wow, sir, that axe you're carrying looks a bit dull....:D

PA on dull axes! PA on dull axes!

or sirs. I'm not sure which...

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I recently spent a couple weeks in Italy, where everyone says the servers are rude and inefficient.

Had a great time, and service was no different from what I usually get in the States. No matter where you go, expect shitty service in a shitty restaurant, and good service in a good restaurant. In some of the restaurants we ate at, the service was lousy. In some they took the time to chat, offered a drink or two on the house, etc. Just like at home.

I spent a lot of time in the Bahamas. A while back they had no mandatory tips. Service was pretty good. Then a someone came up with the idea to make the tip mandatory and after a while service started to go down. This was a topic of conversation at a dinner party a few months ago. We were planning a trip and we all had pretty much the same experience and we all went somewhere else.

This is just one personal data point... But I noticed the change.

quade

But . . . LOOK at the photo of the two receipts side-by-side.

Not really sure it takes Columbo to figure this one out. The family's story doesn't make sense.

And you still blaming the family?

"The husband and wife, who asked to remain anonymous, showed NBC 4 New York a receipt that appeared to be printed at the same minute, on the same date, for the same $93.55 total, except with an $18 tip.

They also provided a document they said was a Visa bill, which appears to indicate their card was charged for the meal plus the tip, for a total of $111.55."

DaVinci

So I'd have to guess the waitress is lying.

this waitress has been getting alot of donations since she posted this "story" on a web sight
She states she would give those dollars to the wounded warrior project
As of yet that charity can not find where shey has donated any money
She was also less than honorabley discharged acording to a news report
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DaVinci

***But . . . LOOK at the photo of the two receipts side-by-side.

Not really sure it takes Columbo to figure this one out. The family's story doesn't make sense.

And you still blaming the family?

there is a scenario where they are both telling the truth (though I doubt it - I'm very suspicious of a the server just having a petty chip on her shoulder).

anyway - typical family of 3 and another family of three order similar or identical meals. Get the same amount billed at about the same time.

It's not that far fetched - most people have similar eating habits in terms of how they structure a restaurant selection. And more likely the more restrictive the menu is - or if they have specials like (one entree, drink, appetizer, dessert for $X) or the like.......

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The media fuzzed ort the Auth number on one receipt. Probably because they would have shown the server to be bogus. Since the already put all this energy into pumping up this carpet muncher as such apoor downtrodden individual who was treated poorly by family, well we cant have that.

Guess we know where you stand on gay rights now. And dear god please don't respond that I'm defending the waitress.
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

And well.. you know... if you're having a hard time dealing with the idea that the 3/4 inch carpet is overwhelming your 1/2 dick,

What?

Seriously . . are you THAT angry that you have to stoop to levels of Funjumper01?

I used to have respect in a small way . . but wow.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're right to call me out on that. That was an inappropriate and crude thing to post. I apologize to everyone. No excuse. I think that I'll give myself a vacation from SC for a few weeks.
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

You're right to call me out on that. That was an inappropriate and crude thing to post. I apologize to everyone. No excuse. I think that I'll give myself a vacation from SC for a few weeks.

it may have been inappropriate, but it was in response to a far cruder slur made by iago, who then has the balls to cry foul about it.

labrys

I have to apologize too.[:/]

That was way to insulting a comparison I made.

You do usually give me some things to consider.

Don't give up yet.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I know this isn't Bonfire. But why is carpet munching is such a terrible thing..........? It usually results in great appreciation....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Excuse me. I seem to be lost. I'm looking for SC on dizzy.com?

Multiple people on this thread are taking responsibility for saying inappropriate things, apologizing, and making nice. I just left another thread about a boy shooint a pretend bow and arrow and everyone is playing nice.

I seem to have stumbled into the wrong forum.

Is it possible that this is a Christmas miracle?