CameraNewbie

An African American male speaks against Knockout game

CameraNewbie

Very amusing, but upping the ante to lethal force is generally a bad plan.

The change has to come from within the community from which the problem arises. Respected role models have to make it crystal clear that this kind of behavior is entirely disgraceful.

So long as you have encouragement from peers and silence from those who should be setting an example, this behavior will persist.

BSBD,

Winsor

Heatmiser

Couldn't make it past the video title...Niglet? really? B|

Yeah, well, a day in Speakers Corner without a new thread against blacks is like a day without sunshine. See, most of the fucking pigs who ran the pre-civil rights Deep South are no longer in power, so the dregs of the spawn they replicated in their image find refuge here.

Andy9o8

***Couldn't make it past the video title...Niglet? really? B|

Yeah, well, a day in Speakers Corner without a new thread against blacks is like a day without sunshine. See, most of the fucking pigs who ran the pre-civil rights Deep South are no longer in power, so the dregs of the spawn they replicated in their image find refuge here.

Yep - I read a post earlier about how moral the 18th century was. Worrying.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Andy9o8

Creepy. And so true
Owned by Remi #?

Iago

******Couldn't make it past the video title...Niglet? really? B|

You're right. The pre-civil rights Deep South turned Republican and voted all those fucking pigs out.

Bullshit revisionist history. Racist southern Dixiecrats in the model of Thurmond and Wallace switched to Repubs when all the decent Democrats backed civil rights.

Heatmiser

Couldn't make it past the video title...Niglet? really? B|

I couldn't really either. That turned me off. But I think the person that named it was posting to express anger at the speaker. not sure.

I listened for about a minute and whatever his message was, was garbled and not to the point. Wandering too much. So I just stopped.

Some of the comments below were completely ignorant and hateful too. another reason to just ignore the whole thing

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Andy9o8

*********Couldn't make it past the video title...Niglet? really? B|

You're right. The pre-civil rights Deep South turned Republican and voted all those fucking pigs out.

Bullshit revisionist history. Racist southern Dixiecrats in the model of Thurmond and Wallace switched to Repubs when all the decent Democrats backed civil rights.

Bullshit..Wallace never ran as or identified as a Republican.

rehmwa

I couldn't really either. That turned me off. But I think the person that named it was posting to express anger at the speaker. not sure.

I listened for about a minute and whatever his message was, was garbled and not to the point. Wandering too much. So I just stopped.

Some of the comments below were completely ignorant and hateful too. another reason to just ignore the whole thing

The person who posted it WAS the speaker. I watched the whole thing and he actually had some powerful points. Unfortunately they were so intermingled with expletives that he sounded a lot like the very women he decries in the video. He is denigrates himself by his own use of language and this makes his points lose impact.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Skyrad

The person who posted it WAS the speaker. I watched the whole thing and he actually had some powerful points. Unfortunately they were so intermingled with expletives that he sounded a lot like the very women he decries in the video. He is denigrates himself by his own use of language and this makes his points lose impact.

OK - clearly, then, we weren't his target audience (no kidding)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Gravitymaster

***:S Excellent job at utterly missing the point.

Perhaps your point would be clearer if you got your facts straight. Kind of hard to take someone's point serious who presents false and misleading information.

Gotta remember
He's a lawyer[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Gravitymaster

***:S Excellent job at utterly missing the point.

Perhaps your point would be clearer if you got your facts straight. Kind of hard to take someone's point serious who presents false and misleading information.

Perhaps you should advance your reading comprehension skills. Nobody else misunderstood my post.*

*(except rush, but I pay him to do that.)

Andy9o8

I, Myself, find it remarkable how much people point their fingers to the South while failing to look at the entrennched racism in the Northeast. Anywhere, actually. Enlightened white folk keep their racism to themselves and couch it in terms of caring. This is why places like Connecticut can have the highest educational achievment gap between races and have "Klanchester" as a nickname for Manchester. Where an ethnically diverse Boston is de facto segregated into racial ghettos. Where New Jersey classes were segregated at least into the 1980s.

Does the South have a problem? Yep. Does it make people elsewhere feel good about pointing their fingers at the South? You betcha. Because the Southern crackers don't lie about their low opinion of dark skinned people the way enlightened northerners do.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Andy9o8

******:S Excellent job at utterly missing the point.

Perhaps you should advance your reading comprehension skills. Nobody else misunderstood my post.*

*(except rush, but I pay him to do that.)

How do you know? Do you think everyone on here knows all about George Wallace? Don't you think you have a responsibility to post accurate information? Gee, you sure seem bent on calling others on their mistakes but can't be held to your own standards.

Just like a liberal, always looking for someone else to blame.

I simply think it doesn't help pointing to someplace else as THE place when we're surrounded by it. It too often operates as an excuse to disregard the stuff going on in our own midst. It's like watching the Jerry Springer show to validate that at least I'm not as messed up as those people.

Pointing to some subgroup or geographic region has a Balkanizing effect. It's been going on for eons and it just seems like people want it that way. All the better way for people to go on hating on each other on the basis of stereotype and stigma.

I think it's counterproductive unless the purpose is to increase turmoil and hatred.

My wife is hotter than your wife.