rushmc

The biggest lie of the last 5 years is "If you like your policy, you can keep it".

How many times did we hear this?
How many times did the parrots on this site post this lie?

Well now we know

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/10/31/obama-officials-in-2010-93-million-americans-will-be-unable-to-keep-their-health-plans-under-obamacare/

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=admin+knew+in+2010+that+93+million+would+loose+policies&oq=admin+knew+in+2010+that+93+million+would+loose+policies&gs_l=hp.3...1727.17405.0.17562.55.55.0.0.0.0.213.5575.34j20j1.55.0....0...1c.1.30.hp..34.21.2244.V5rfq7cNRdk

And NOW the news sources are reporting this like no body knew:S

Originally reported by the lefts favorite CBS
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

I think I've heard it from YOU 3,659 times now, so I'm good.
:S

Expect to hear more
The low information head in the sand voter needs this repeated

Often
Just like good advertisers do
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

I mean, it's RIGHT FUCKING THERE IN EVERY GOD DAMN POST YOU MAKE.

Pretty hard to miss it actually.

Hmmm
Obama's lies are starting to get to even you?:)
It's working then
Abraham Lincoln

Um....Normiss....you not gettin' any, buddy? Nobody getting regular sex should be quite that upset about such a silly thing.

Just sayin'

B|

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

normiss

Nah, I'm good.
We're always after each other.
>:(
I just get tired of excessively repeated via multiple threads on the same dishonest topics ad nauseum.

My plan hasn't changed, so I'm good there too.

I just need less time in HERE.
B|

Ah
this was just reported today

It is new
Abraham Lincoln

beowulf

What Obama meant to say is you can keep your policy if he likes it. Otherwise you have to buy an Obama approved policy.

The ACA was passed in what, May?
At that time the law grandfathered the policies

In July of that year they re-wrote the regulations of what minimum coverage was

This kind of crap happens when laws are passed giving un-elected the power to write rules and regulations

They answer to nobody
Abraham Lincoln

Good job you chose 5 years instead of, say 12 years.

Then we'd have really big lies, like "Iraq has WMDs", "Iraq poses a threat to the USA", "Mission Accomplished", "My plan unlocks the door to the middle class of millions of hard-working Americans.", "We found the weapons of mass destruction.", "You can quote all the numbers you want but I'm telling you we care about our people in Texas. We spent a lot of money to make sure people get healthcare in the state of Texas."

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Then we'd have really big lies, like "Iraq has WMDs", "Iraq poses a threat to the USA", "Mission Accomplished", "My plan unlocks the door to the middle class of millions of hard-working Americans.", "We found the weapons of mass destruction.", "You can quote all the numbers you want but I'm telling you we care about our people in Texas. We spent a lot of money to make sure people get healthcare in the state of Texas."

there you go again
Telling a lie about a lie

Keep saying it
It is really telling about you
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

there you go again

Keep saying it

Irony score 10/10

All of the above are on the record, and all were untrue.

kallend

there you go again

Keep saying it

Irony score 10/10

No... I think you are missing his point.

He isn't saying you are lying...

He is saying two sets of lies don't cancel out. Every time someone posts about their perceived lies made my the current president, the counter are lies by the Bush administration.

Two wrongs don't make a right, I would rather both cut down on being filthy dirty liars.

So you think these lies are OK, because Bush had his own sins?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

DougH

there you go again

Keep saying it

Irony score 10/10

He is saying two sets of lies don't cancel out. Every time someone posts about their perceived lies made my the current president, the counter are lies by the Bush administration.

Two wrongs don't make a right, I would rather both cut down on being filthy dirty liars.

Nope. I just don't like rushmc's blinkered approach to Obama.

Truman was president when I was born. In my lifetime, EVERY US president is know to have lied to the Congress, the US people, or both. EVERY one, even Saint Ronald Reagan.

I consider lies that led to the deaths of tens of thousands of people to be rather more serious than lies over details of health insurance covereage.

kallend

I consider lies that led to the deaths of tens of thousands of people to be rather more serious than lies over details of health insurance covereage.

I agree, but since I can think of more than one president past or present as a shit head at a time, I also think that a president who lies to the american people about reforming a large part of the countries economy is also a fuck stick!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

DougH

there you go again

Keep saying it

Irony score 10/10

Doug
I dont think lies are alright
That is why I call kallend out
he has NO documentation that Bush lied
His opinion? Ok
Documented
No way
Bad intel, bad choices? Ok, that can be debated
But kallend's lie is a lie

We do however have documented LIES of this admin to sell a political policy and then a law
Sorry you missed my point by a little
All presidents have their sins
But
Obama has set a new standard of low
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

there you go again

Keep saying it

Irony score 10/10

Nope. I just don't like rushmc's blinkered approach to Obama.

Truman was president when I was born. In my lifetime, EVERY US president is know to have lied to the Congress, the US people, or both. EVERY one, even Saint Ronald Reagan.

What lies?
Abraham Lincoln

Pretty sad that you are still unable to tell the difference between truth and falsehood.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories. You remember when Colin Powell stood up in front of the world, and he said, Iraq has got laboratories, mobile labs to build biological weapons. They're illegal. They're against the United Nations resolutions, and we've so far discovered two. And we'll find more weapons as time goes on."; George W. Bush, May 29, 2003

Of course, they were nothing of the sort, and the Pentagon had already determined as much before Powell's speech.

But a good enough lie to fool a lot of gullible people into supporting the war.

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

This kind of crap happens when laws are passed giving un-elected the power to write rules and regulations

At what time in the entire history of this nation has this not been how things happen?

Where you been for the last 200+ yrs?

JerryBaumchen

Just cause it has been around a long time makes it ok?

Bull shit
And it has not been done at a level anywhere near today level
Abraham Lincoln