regulator

Piers Morgan leaving CNN?

It appears anti-gun Piers Morgan is going to be leaving CNN. Piers Morgan is known as an gun control advocate. He gained notoriety in the United States for being an advocate of banning the AR-15. Because he is a British citizen, many Americans have been insulted and infuriated by his relentless attacks on the 2nd Amendment and endless interrogations of pro-2nd Amendment Americans.

FTVLive stated that CNN Boss Jeff Zucker is “actively looking for a replacement for Piers Morgan.” Rumor has it Katie Couric is being considered as a replacement.

Piers Morgan’s show can hardly be regarded as journalism, but fall squarely in the realm of propaganda. In his shows, his questioning of Americans have followed a predictable script. As Ben Shapiro of Breitbart described Morgan as standing in the graves of the dead children of Sandy Hook. Morgan typically begins with a few leading questions, and then would go into “you don’t care about the children of Sandy Hook.”

Usually Piers would begin with a discussion of what type of gun was used in one shooting or another. His second step in the interview is to call people names. “You are stupid,” “That is total claptrap,” as questions. Then Piers would move into “How many people were killed by guns in Britian.” It is a predictable script. A compendium of his interviews show the pattern.

The exposure of this pattern, along with Pier Morgan’s past as a propagandist, culminated in a loss of credibility and low ratings.

Prior to his stint on American TV, Pier Morgan was involved in several scandals in Britain. While successful early in his career, he actually rose through the ranks of the paparazzi. He was accused of insider trading, but managed to survive. He was able to acquire the diaries of a Butler and publish some rather scandalous information on the Royal family.

However, in his final act in Britain, he staged news showing British Troops abusing Iraqis. The pictures became a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda, and made the lives of British and American troops far more dangerous. He was finally fired from the Daily Mirror when they proved to be fakes. However, the pictures continue to be used by Al Qaeda and other related terror organizations in their recruitment.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/01/piers-morgan-dumped-cnn/

Piers Morgan is a cunt.

and I'm not that nasty about many people.

He was an amoral cunt when he was working for all of the worst 'newspapers' in the UK and when he was finally discredited he moved somewhere that didn't know any better and kept doing the same old shit. Just making up public fervor -and if there was nothing true about it, well so what?

With his morals, attitude and personal/ media power he's one of the worst people in the world.

Soooo, Britain has already said they don't want him back. I wonder where his next stop will be...

I here Mexico has a gun problem. Maybe he can go there and fix it.:)

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

regulator

It appears anti-gun Piers Morgan is going to be leaving CNN. Piers Morgan is known as an gun control advocate. He gained notoriety in the United States for being an advocate of banning the AR-15. Because he is a British citizen, many Americans have been insulted and infuriated by his relentless attacks on the 2nd Amendment and endless interrogations of pro-2nd Amendment Americans.

FTVLive stated that CNN Boss Jeff Zucker is “actively looking for a replacement for Piers Morgan.” Rumor has it Katie Couric is being considered as a replacement.

Piers Morgan’s show can hardly be regarded as journalism, but fall squarely in the realm of propaganda. In his shows, his questioning of Americans have followed a predictable script. As Ben Shapiro of Breitbart described Morgan as standing in the graves of the dead children of Sandy Hook. Morgan typically begins with a few leading questions, and then would go into “you don’t care about the children of Sandy Hook.”

Usually Piers would begin with a discussion of what type of gun was used in one shooting or another. His second step in the interview is to call people names. “You are stupid,” “That is total claptrap,” as questions. Then Piers would move into “How many people were killed by guns in Britian.” It is a predictable script. A compendium of his interviews show the pattern.

The exposure of this pattern, along with Pier Morgan’s past as a propagandist, culminated in a loss of credibility and low ratings.

Prior to his stint on American TV, Pier Morgan was involved in several scandals in Britain. While successful early in his career, he actually rose through the ranks of the paparazzi. He was accused of insider trading, but managed to survive. He was able to acquire the diaries of a Butler and publish some rather scandalous information on the Royal family.

However, in his final act in Britain, he staged news showing British Troops abusing Iraqis. The pictures became a recruiting tool for Al Qaeda, and made the lives of British and American troops far more dangerous. He was finally fired from the Daily Mirror when they proved to be fakes. However, the pictures continue to be used by Al Qaeda and other related terror organizations in their recruitment.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/01/piers-morgan-dumped-cnn/

Strangely enough, your crazy right-wing website doesn't quite tell the entire story.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/1/piers-morgans-gig-end-cnn-actively-looking-replace/

Seems like it was already decided last year, and hes moving within CNN...

regulator

It appears anti-gun Piers Morgan is going to be leaving CNN. Piers Morgan is known as an gun control advocate.

No - Piers Morgan is just known as a complete dick.
The anti gun side of things is irrelevant.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

jgoose71

Soooo, Britain has already said they don't want him back. I wonder where his next stop will be...

I here Mexico has a gun problem. Maybe he can go there and fix it.:)

I would suggest Syria.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Stumpy

***It appears anti-gun Piers Morgan is going to be leaving CNN. Piers Morgan is known as an gun control advocate.

No - Piers Morgan is just known as a complete dick.
The anti gun side of things is irrelevant.

+1

Back in the day I used to watch Bill O'Riley from time to time to get pissed off and yell at the tv...now it's Piers Morgan... I'll kind of miss him.