kallend

Big Brother - it just gets worse.

DaVinci

... Is it Obama's or Bush's fault according to you?

I'm finding lately, that more and more people are just answering "yes" to this question.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i've been saying for years that they're all the same, just in it for the power or whatever. except for a very small minority, it's true. none of them are worth a fuck. i actually voted for obama twice, at the time it looked like the better choice. turns out that all of them are too far removed from the reality of life for the average person.

sfzombie13

i've been saying for years that they're all the same, just in it for the power or whatever. except for a very small minority, it's true. none of them are worth a fuck. i actually voted for obama twice, at the time it looked like the better choice. turns out that all of them are too far removed from the reality of life for the average person.

3rd party.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

sfzombie13

Don't think they are really all that removed from the reality of life for the average person.

I personally think taht the money required to run for office means that politicians have sold their souls a couple of times over before getting elected.

i was giving them the benefit of the doubt. whenever i cannot prove something, i'm likely to go easier on the opinion. i do believe you're correct about the soul-selling. it's a sad testament to the times. anyone who knows anything about history should know it's nothing new in politics, but the level it's grown to is just amazing to me.

while on the surface this argument seems to ring true, in reality, our country is entrenched in the two party system. it has been kept that way by those in power using the control over the masses that is indicative of our political system. the only way to really fix this is to do away with parties altogether. adding third or even fourth or fifth parties just will not work (ever heard of independents?) but politicians are in charge, and they all belong to a party, so this will never happen, at least without the revolution which is so long overdue. and yes, i advocate a peaceful overthrow of the government we currently have in power.