RonD1120

BHO's bogus birth certificate revisited

SkyDekker

I much prefer verbal expressions of anger, no matter how convoluted and distorted. I carry a concealed weapon because the aforementioned cannot raise their consciousness above their ethnic and cultural roots.

I guess at least you are honest about being an incredible racist.

Hard to imagine that your attitude is anywhere close to what Jesus had in mind.

Jesus states in Rev 3:15,16 that He would rather us be cold or hot. If we are lukewarm He will spit us out. In other words, He does not support political correctness.

I am not a racist but because of my training and life experience I am very cautious around thugs. So far, they come in three types White, Black and Latino. I am pretty good at profiling. As a Christian we call that the gift of discerning of spirits as defined in 1 Cor 12.

I know that God the Father and Jesus His Son love me as I am. I have the Holy Spirit to guide me in all my 1:1 interactions with other people.

I'll admit that on rare occasion my human nature causes me to say something I shouldn't. By far most folks consider me to be amiable.

Bottom line, we are not judged by our works but by the quality of our relationship to Christ.

I wasn't going to respond to you but the Holy Spirit guided me to share this testimony.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Jesus states in Rev 3:15,16 that He would rather us be cold or hot. If we are lukewarm He will spit us out. In other words, He does not support political correctness.

That's a pretty bold statement.

Any time you put 'in other words' in front of something you're applying your own judgement to it - seeing what you want to see.
I'd need to see more evidence before I was convinced Jesus was talking about political correctness there. But I guess you take it on faith?

I am not a racist

No, you really, really are from what you've posted here.
If this is at odds with what your religion tells you that you should be then I'd suggest a cold hard look at yourself before that final reckoning you're waiting for comes.

The most ridiculous part of this whole thing is that Obama would still be eligible to be President if he was born in Kenya. His mother was a US citizen. If he would have been ineligible, so would Ted Cruz and John McCain

- Dan G

Sho how do you explain the delay and the withholding of information from obama on this subject?

If he truly has the correct doccuments to be a president it was just a fuck you I'm the president get over it to the the republicans isn't that a pretty shitty thing to do?(It is generally the lefts MO when they get in hot water to do this anyways "what does it matter anymore, what like wipe it with a cloth, etc")

If it was a delay to fabricate a story or CYA isn't that a shady issue?

I think either way gives any American citizen the right to question and bitch about it. Either way it doesn't matter he is out the door.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

yoink

That's a pretty bold statement.

Any time you put 'in other words' in front of something you're applying your own judgement to it - seeing what you want to see.
I'd need to see more evidence before I was convinced Jesus was talking about political correctness there. But I guess you take it on faith?

I am not a racist

No, you really, really are from what you've posted here.
If this is at odds with what your religion tells you that you should be then I'd suggest a cold hard look at yourself before that final reckoning you're waiting for comes.

As I stated above, I know how to apply Scripture.

You, need to reread my post from which you responded. You missed the main point.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Anvilbrother

Sho how do you explain the delay and the withholding of information from obama on this subject?

Simple -- it's not a president's job to dignify stupidity. Especially with urgency.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I'm not sure which rabbit hole you are trying to go down, so I am going to just stop with you right here and say if Obama had the documents and could have ended this whole birther shit right then and there but withheld them just to stick it to the members of the right then he was acting like a POS troll. Either way docs or not Americans have the right to their opinion, and to question what was going on.

I dont think it matters anymore we have bent and ignored the rules the past dozen or so years that pretty much anything will fly these days as long as the party in charge wants it.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

masterblaster72

***Sho how do you explain the delay and the withholding of information from obama on this subject?

Simple -- it's not a president's job to dignify stupidity. Especially with urgency.

SMH.....

billvon

> and say if Obama had the documents and could have ended this whole birther
>shit right then and there . . .

As history has demonstrated, that would not have ended "this whole birther shit right then and there." Indeed, it just made it worse.

This is just so absolutely correct. The only people who think along the "birther" lines are people just can not accept that the POTUS does not look like them, or their father. And not only that, he is a Democrat. Show me a person that thinks Obama does not qualify to be President because of his place of birth, and I'll show you a white Republican. More specifically, because most white Republicans don't believe this nonsense, it's one who is both bigoted, and just can't stand losing.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

>How would slapping the official documents down on the press podium and
>passing it around PROVING he meets the qualifications to be president have
>made the birther movement worse exactly?

"Did you see how much of a production he made out of delivering his birth certificate? He violently slammed it on the podium and then threw it at the press. Perhaps he thought his cheap theatrics would hide the fact that it was a FORGERY! Why would he have staged such a big production - unless he has something to hide? After all, we asked for a release of it FROM THE HOSPITAL - not from his office after he had an opportunity to alter it. All he has proven is that he is very, very worried that someone will learn the truth."

Sure some of them would have 100% said that, but majority of the people who are not loons but who's interests were raised and left wondering why proof was danced around, then partially handed over AFTER it blew up would have finally said yep there is the proof move on.
Leaving the crazy people to simmer on the burner no longer being relevant on the back pages of the web.

I honestly believe you know that the best way to put out a fire is to put water on it while it is little before it turns into an blaze. I honestly believe he was just trolling republicans which was a pretty shit thing to do for a president of the US.

Anyone who has raised a kid can pick up on bullshit tactics like this.

>Sure some of them would have 100% said that, but majority of the people who
>are not loons . . .

. . . are also not birthers.

The remaining birthers are loons. They have been making all the noise and grabbing all the headlines. Nothing anyone could have done would have placated them.

Release the certificate? The timing is suspicious! No original? The copy is a forgery! You have an original? Impossible! They don't release originals! Someone is lying!

>I honestly believe he was just trolling republicans which was a pretty shit thing
>to do for a president of the US.

I honestly think that he didn't take them seriously. I'd react the same way if someone here demanded to see my birth certificate or they were going to report me to the INS. (Although I would not eventually produce it - so he was a lot more accommodating than I would be.)

>Anyone who has raised a kid can pick up on bullshit tactics like this.

Yep. And if you let those bullshit tactics (such as the birthers used) drive what you do, your kids would rapidly take control of your life. Because once they can make you jump every time they make a ridiculous claim, you will be jumping for the rest of your life.

The remaining birthers are loons. They have been making all the noise and grabbing all the headlines. Nothing anyone could have done would have placated them.

Provide the information the non-birther interested people and media would have left the argument and the birthers would have been left without a media voice and went back to their forums.

I honestly think that he didn't take them seriously. I'd react the same way if someone here demanded to see my birth certificate or they were going to report me to the INS. (Although I would not eventually produce it - so he was a lot more accommodating than I would be.)

You are a(volunteer?) moderator of a political subforum of a small website , not an elected president of the United States who would have expected you to.

Yep. And if you let those bullshit tactics (such as the birthers used) drive what you do, your kids would rapidly take control of your life. Because once they can make you jump every time they make a ridiculous claim, you will be jumping for the rest of your life.

When dealing with kids you bust the little shits at their own game and shut them down. It only takes a couple times before they realize they cant get one over on you. How this would have played out with birthers see the first reply.

I dont really care either way he is on the way out. Also I dont see how falling out of a vagina on US soil with the right name makes you a better candidate than some highly educated and hard working immigrant who has been here 30 years.