labrys

So what's her secret racist agenda?

Pfft! This is all media lies and you know it!

Wayne said, "“The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

She wasn't a guy and she didn't have a gun.

LIES!
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

man, that was the most awesome shit i have heard in a while. and then to find out that she shouldn't have been at work that day, and they just put her there at the last minute? i don't think the leos could do the same thing, it was the fact that she was just a regular person who showed empathy and actually cared that did the trick. i have been around mental illness before; if it got this bad, just hearing that compassion can make a difference. or not and people die.

This wonderful lady was DOING What she new she had to do!
It is Not because she was black. She is a professional and acted like one!
Does not matter the color of her skin. She did a wonderful job.
Give her some credit, not because she is black, but because she is the best amongst us :)
Thank God for her she saved a lot.
Forget the black aspect.
Lee West

Greene

???????
Continue on!

When Aristotle wrote "Poetics" in the third century before the common era, his taxonomy of the subject contained three major classes; Comedy (stories with happy endings), Tragedies (stories without happy endings), and stories about Satyrs (yes, seriously, half-man, half horse). The meanings of Comedy and Tragedy have evolved over the centuries, but stories about Satyrs remain pretty much as they alway have, stories about somebody who is a horse's ass.

Thus, the reference to Wayne.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***???????
Continue on!

When Aristotle wrote "Poetics" in the third century before the common era, his taxonomy of the subject contained three major classes; Comedy (stories with happy endings), Tragedies (stories without happy endings), and stories about Satyrs (yes, seriously, half-man half horse). The meanings of Comedy and Tragedy have evolved over the centuries, but stories about Satyrs remain pretty much as they alway have, stories about somebody who is a horses ass.

Thus, the reference to Wayne.

No Pan, No Gane:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Greene

That is a typical answer from a true left winger.
Sad, because the lady did the right thing as a real person. Has nothing to do with the color of her skin.

AAAAHHHHHH . . . I was a bit confused by your replies.

I see know, or at least I think I do . . .
It seems you are missing his attempt at irony and/or satire.:|

I don't think he actually believes the things he types a lot of the time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun