Andy9o8

Tennessee Church Expels Mom of Gay Cop

normiss

Written by men.
You're good with that.
hmmmmm

Holy Spirit inspired word recorded by men. I'm good with that.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Remster

When you learn to read the Bible you will find it is the greatest love letter ever written.

... in which all you fuckers die. Its so lovely.

I have been born again into eternal life and yes, it is lovely. The same gift is available to you but you have to accept it. What is stopping you?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

When you learn to read the Bible you will find it is the greatest love letter ever written.

I have been born again into eternal life and yes, it is lovely. The same gift is available to you but you have to accept it. What is stopping you?

Logic?

Critical thinking?

Rational though processes?

You can pick any two. A fuck it, pick all three.
Remster

Remster

Logic?

Critical thinking?

I know about your evil hidden agenda. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Remster

Logic?

Critical thinking?

That's honest. It takes a lot of courage to step onto the spiritual path. It is very unnatural. Folks usually only summon that kind of courage when they have no other option.

Logic?

Critical thinking?

Ha, thats is funny. When you take your so called " logic , critical thinking and rational thought process" and view it within the context of the Quantum Field Theory and structural realism you fall flat on your face.

Remster

Logic?

Critical thinking?

Intense Fear tends to change ones religious beliefs from atheist to devout in a remarkable few seconds.

Ever heard the expression that "There are no atheists in fox holes?":ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BikerBabe

There are social rules and there are Christian rules. At this juncture, social rules accept homosexuality, Christian rules do not. Live with it.

Is it really? http://www.thegodarticle.com/7/post/2011/10/clobbering-biblical-gay-bashing.html

I love quoting myself. But since I'm the only one who reads my posts, I guess it's ok.

Seriously, read the article. It's written by a pastor. It's a refutation of biblical gay-bashing.

Why do I still participate in this forum? *

*question is rhetorical, but I bet 100 bucks it's the only thing that gets addressed from this post by anyone else in this thread.

I can understand why you like quoting yourself. you have boobies and booies are nice to refer back to.

Now where's my $100 :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Intense Fear tends to change ones religious beliefs from atheist to devout in a remarkable few seconds.

It can do, but then a reasonable standard of eductaion can do the opposite.

Ever heard the expression that "There are no atheists in fox holes?"

Yeah. Ever hear that it's not true?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Intense Fear tends to change ones religious beliefs from atheist to devout in a
>remarkable few seconds.

In some cases true. So the question is - do you want to live in intense fear?

>Ever heard the expression that "There are no atheists in fox holes?"

Yep. A good urban legend.