regulator

Canadians can be buttholes too? Who knew?

NorrinRadd

Must be all the corn fed beef out there in Alberta.

and now you are showing us just how much intolerance you possess. Did I diss Ontario? No ... I simply stated that Harper is governing like a Liberal (which he is) because whoever controls Ontario controls 24 Sussex Drive.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

CanuckInUSA

***Must be all the corn fed beef out there in Alberta.

and now you are showing us just how much intolerance you possess. Did I diss Ontario? No ... I simply stated that Harper is governing like a Liberal (which he is) because whoever controls Ontario controls 24 Sussex Drive.
Pretty sure I just complimented Alberta...
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

NorrinRadd

******Must be all the corn fed beef out there in Alberta.

Pretty sure I just complimented Alberta...
Pretty sure you didn't. Alberta beef is grass fed and grain fed.
Calling Ontarians liberals is not much of a stretch if you consider a red Tory to be a liberal with a blue tie. This is the same feeling that led to the formation of the reform party during the Mulroney era. Of course Alberta's premier and Calgary's mayer both fit the Red Tory mold, muc to Canuck's chagrin I am sure.

CanuckInUSA

***I knew, I've some great Canadian friends but theres one Canadian whos a total prick around here for starters.

And who would that be? Who has pissed you off so much that you felt the need to label someone a prick? Could that person be me? The feeling is not mutual? I don't hate you and I certainly don't think you are a prick. I barely know you, in fact I don't know you. Sure sometimes we may disagree on topics here, but that does not make me think you are a prick. Even if this person you refer to as a prick is not yourself truly, even if it is someone else, why all the hate? Why did you feel the need to tell everyone here you have a severe hate for a fellow jumper. Seems to me you have something in common with the author of that letter. It's called intolerance.

Is that Carly Simon I hear in the background?:D:D:D:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No its not you :D Its not anyone on this thread up to now. As for hate I'm not sure that there is anyone in the world I have such a strong destructive emotion for. Such theres a few people I don't like but they really are few. No the person I had in mind is just an arse. He thinks the same of me so fair play.

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Andrewwhyte

/quote]
Pretty sure you didn't. Alberta beef is grass fed and grain fed.

Ahh.. my bad. I thought corn-fed was good. I am more of a horse person.. not so much a cattle man. Either way, Alberta beef is tasty, tasty stuff... whatever they are doing they should keep it up!

Edit: I guess I was being a bit of a Canadian butthole... so I apologize.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?