Lefty

The shooting of the Aussie in OK---racial?

Bignugget

He was walking down the street of the neighborhood he lived in....even if he was walking through peoples yards....you never cut through your neighbors yard on the way home as a kid??? I did plenty, sure am glad some crazy fuckin asshole didn't chase me down and kill me for it.

I never heard any evidence suggesting someone had called to report him trespassing on their property. (not that Zimmerman would have any way to know this, to use it as a reason to kill, or chase)

I did hear plenty of evidence showing that Zimmerman MOVED from his original spot, FOLLOWED Martin, and Martin subsequently ending up dead.

AFTER contact with 911.

Murderers go to jail if I am on the jury.

Just hope that I don't get a jury summons if you ever chase some kid down and kill him in 'self defense'.

ZIMMERMAN WAS a creepy ass cracka.

A creepy fucking white (looking) dude who is following me around, is in fact a creepy ass cracka.

ETA: I feel the exact same about this case. You drive around and kill some kid for no reason, you get convicted. Simple.

Personally I don't see much of a racial motivation behind either one. Zimmerman thought Martin looked more suspicious than a white kid (maybe)....that's not really hating black people racist, its just a little profiling.

These kids said stupid shit on twitter about white people, it's unfortunately considered 'cool' in many circles to act that way, whether they drove past 10 black targets to find the white guy is still up in the air, or if they sat down and conspired to only kill a white person. It seems like so far they just went driving around looking for someone to kill. Shitty luck it was the Aussie.

Do you know ANYTHING about the case? TM didn;t actually live in the neighborhood - he was visiting. He'd been there for one or two days (because he wasn't welcome in some other family residences, but that's beside the point?

And Z didn't 'chase him down' - he followed him, at a distance. Then gave up and returned toward his car - at which point he was ATTACKED.

I can't see you ever being allowed on a jury. Most people understand that when you're on a jury - you have to follow the LAW.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

kallend

******The Zimmerman case is over. Let it be.

Bored teenagers do stupid stuff. Stupid => Deadly if they have guns.

Color of their skin is not relevant.

--------------------------------------------------------
in regards to the 15 year old laughing about the incident like taking lives is a laughing matter...his family has to be partially responsible...either from ineptness or sheer incompetence.
His older sister refused to do what I would immidietly do...remove myself from the equation and disown said family member. But instead its more...well um deys no other times he been mean or nothin..but mostly when other people has been racist with him. I'm not taking anything away from the possibility that happened. I'm simply talking about accepting responsibility and instead of denouncing their family member they cry racism themselves as a de facto excuse for everything.

People of all races support their kids. Nothing extraordinary there.

You are making a mountain out of nothing.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I understand supporting your race, but if I had a younger brother and the police came to my house, arrested him and provided significant evidence...or a confession that they killed someone else...no matter what color of their skin or who they were...and then subsequenstly admitted they wanted to kill someone 'cause they were fucking bored?'

You'd stand behind your family member after that?

For me that would be the final straw.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/08/23/tsr-johns-dhs-employee-linked-to-hate-website.cnn.html

You can't work for DHS and incite a race war for the mass extermination of white people...unless of course BHO is in the office and this POS still has a job. Go Figure.

Oh newsflash...this asshole just got paid leave. WTF.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/24/dhs-employee-behind-website-promoting-race-war-on-paid-leave/

kallend

Threads like this sure bring the bigots out of the woodwork.

Been away from the SC for a while and was surprised to see so many KKK talking points in this forum.

regulator

*********The Zimmerman case is over. Let it be.

Bored teenagers do stupid stuff. Stupid => Deadly if they have guns.

Color of their skin is not relevant.

--------------------------------------------------------
in regards to the 15 year old laughing about the incident like taking lives is a laughing matter...his family has to be partially responsible...either from ineptness or sheer incompetence.
His older sister refused to do what I would immidietly do...remove myself from the equation and disown said family member. But instead its more...well um deys no other times he been mean or nothin..but mostly when other people has been racist with him. I'm not taking anything away from the possibility that happened. I'm simply talking about accepting responsibility and instead of denouncing their family member they cry racism themselves as a de facto excuse for everything.

People of all races support their kids. Nothing extraordinary there.

You are making a mountain out of nothing.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I understand supporting your race, but if I had a younger brother and the police came to my house, arrested him and provided significant evidence...or a confession that they killed someone else...no matter what color of their skin or who they were...and then subsequenstly admitted they wanted to kill someone 'cause they were fucking bored?'

You'd stand behind your family member after that?

For me that would be the final straw.

As if to prove the "people hear what they want"

He said 'people of all races support their kids'

Not

'people with kids support their race'

Plenty of people support their family, no matter what.

http://www.nfb.ca/film/life_with_murder/clip/life_with_murder_clip

He murdered his sister, his parents continue to stand by him and visit him in prison etc.

Gravitymaster

Define "support".

I have been wondering the same thing. Too many people confuse the term support with unconditional love or tough love. I can love my children unconditionally but don't have to support their actions or decisions if I think they are on the wrong track.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

seedy

***Define "support".

I have been wondering the same thing. Too many people confuse the term support with unconditional love or tough love. I can love my children unconditionally but don't have to support their actions or decisions if I think they are on the wrong track.

Right on. There is a big difference between love/support of a person and condoning behavior.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Gravitymaster

Define "support".

Seedy had it about right

"I can love my children unconditionally"

Oldwoman did as well.

I would define it as loving, and being behind 100% the person who is the object of your love....whether you condone their behavior, or agree with their life choices.

Much the same way a parent who doesn't believe homosexuality is 'right' might support their homosexual child in their life choice.

Or how the parents in the above linked article may support their son, who murdered their daughter. I am pretty sure they don't agree with his choices, but they support him.

quade

******I don't "like" the Treyvon case.

I was quoting something Limbaugh said.

But YOU said he wanted it reversed

No. I said, "Yet there are some, Rush Limbaugh for instance, who actively want this to be the "reverse Trayvon" case."

Whereas some saw the Treyvon case as a "white on black" crime, Limbaugh and others want to see this as a "black on white" crime but even more than that, they want the shooters to have pre-meditated it based on that as some sort of tit-for-tat.

Look at the subject line of this thread.

The reality is one of the kids admitted they did it because they were "bored." Not racially motivated as Limbaugh and others really want it to be.

Dude
That is not what he is after
You are so blinded by your hate you cant see it
Sad
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Bignugget

***The police never instructed anything.

"Are you following him"

'Yea'

"We don't need you to do that"

As they suggested?

Sounds like a statement of what they don't need.

If I say that I don't need you to keep typing, does that mean that you must stop??
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If there were more Zimmerman's there would less muggings.
But the facts are, with so much support for muggers, thugs, I don't see any decrease in muggings.

Yes the Aussie might think twice about coming here as we're not allowed to defend ourselves against muggers, killers with guns.

The killers know most are defenseless.

Also, and it's about time, schools are finally having armed guards protect schools.

Bignugget

***Define "support".

Seedy had it about right

"I can love my children unconditionally"

Oldwoman did as well.

I would define it as loving, and being behind 100% the person who is the object of your love....whether you condone their behavior, or agree with their life choices.

Much the same way a parent who doesn't believe homosexuality is 'right' might support their homosexual child in their life choice.

Or how the parents in the above linked article may support their son, who murdered their daughter. I am pretty sure they don't agree with his choices, but they support him.

-------------------------------------
Its a good thing you like guys cause your children would probably turn out like this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

Which kids would be mine in the video?

Do you think the parents of the bullying children don't love them and support them even if they are behaving poorly?

I am heterosexual btw, I don't want kids however, for fear they could somehow turn into tiny minded people like you.

Bignugget

***The police never instructed anything.

"Are you following him"

'Yea'

"We don't need you to do that"

As they suggested?

Sounds like a statement of what they don't need.

If I say that I don't need you to keep typing, does that mean that you must stop??

See. Didn't work so well there did it?

Thanks for validating my point and discrediting your own.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

quade

there was a copy of the 911 tape that was hastily edited by some staffers at one news outlet that condensed the events and left out key pieces of discussion between people on both ends of the conversation. It does not appear as if this was done intentionally for any other reason than to make the 911 tape fit for time,

since the thread, I'm assuming despite the various drift, is about the bias of the media and the inconsistency of groups of a specific social/political agenda....

if you truly believe the 911 tape from the TM/GZ altercation wasn't edited deliberately for the social/sales/other impact then your positions are perfectly consistent. If so, I'll also say you are full of it.

I wonder how many other people really believe the news media were innocent (or so completely incompetent in doing the job they do daily) of having any agenda in their editorial cuts of the 911 tapes?

I'm with Kallend's statement - people try to do the best they can with what they have. Jerks are jerks, criminals are criminals, and they come from all walks of life. I doubt race plays a part in very much lately ....

except where people have been indoctrinated to force it as an issue. Then it becomes everything to them - and it's insane to the rest of us - especially when you see some of the logical gymnastics people take to make it so. Still, I would like to see some consistency in reporting at a minimum.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

kallend

Threads like this sure bring the bigots out of the woodwork.

The last gasp of a libetard losing an argument RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST...

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

sure am glad some crazy fuckin asshole didn't chase me down and kill me for it.

You can keep making up stuff, but that will not make it true. The Jury has ruled that he didn't stalk him. People who had a JOB to do listened to testimony, saw evidence...

He didn't chase him down.... You can continue to think otherwise, but now you are in the realm of fantasy land.

I did hear plenty of evidence showing that Zimmerman MOVED from his original spot, FOLLOWED Martin, and Martin subsequently ending up dead.

AFTER contact with 911.

Then you must think Zimmerman is an idiot... Because if I was going to kill in cold blood... The LAST thing I would d is call the police first.

You also seem to keep forgetting that Zimmerman was told to stop following and he said "OK". You also seem to keep forgetting that Zimmerman's respiration DROPPED after the dispatcher told him he didn't need to follow the person.

You also seem to be ignoring that Zimmerman stated he had lost sight of the person. AFTER he was told he didn't need to follow him.

You also seem to be ignoring that Zimmerman was talking to the dispatcher about meeting the police by his truck.

You seem to have forgotten a bunch.

Murderers go to jail if I am on the jury.

Same here... Too bad you would also throw a guy in jail who was being beaten.

Plus I can wear old ladies down when they are locked in a room with me.

Ah yes... You admit to bulling people AND you don't want people to be able to be armed.

Sounds like you like the idea of being able to bully people and do not want them to be able to defend themselves.

***Bored teenagers do stupid stuff. Stupid => Deadly if they have guns.
/quote]

Nonsense. I once was a bored teenager and had firearms... No one died.

***Color of their skin is not relevant./quote]

It is relevant when you express dislike for a certain color and then end up killing a person of that color.

But according to you:
Zimmerman who had quite the history of NOT being racist (Started a business with a black guy, grandfather was black, took a black girl to a school dance (Prom?), and mentored black children for free) shot a black in self defense and it was clearly racist.

A black kid who tweets about knocking out white kids and says he hates them kills one "for fun" and it has nothing to do with race....

Sheesh.

Been away from the SC for a while and was surprised to see so many KKK talking points in this forum.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Look guys, another person who screams "racist" at the killer when it is a white who kills a black, but also screams "racist" when we point out that they have a double standard when a black kills a white.