NorrinRadd

SC trend

There was a poll in here once that showed there are actually more dems/libs reading SC than reps/neo-cons. The minority just happens to be a lot louder here.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

NorrinRadd

I gotta say it feels a lot like an Ann Coulter takeover here... same rhetoric, same vibe. Gonna chop and ride my reserve outta here for now.

Except she makes millions of dollars throwing bombs. We only get an increased post count.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

NorrinRadd

I gotta say it feels a lot like an Ann Coulter takeover here... same rhetoric, same vibe. Gonna chop and ride my reserve outta here for now.

Nope, you need to hang around and get your feet on the ground. If you harbor 200 year old guilt for slavery, make excuses for the killing of innocent people by Islamic extremists or Jesus freaks ( yes, I said it), and are anti-military you will do fine. A couple of courses in Liberal Theatrics 101 will get you in bed (not literally) with the lawyers. Now buckle up and hang on.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Learn to pick and choose, and try to improve the level of discussion. Kind of like picking stranded starfish up and throwing them back -- you can't help them all, but you can feel good about the ones you throw back.

You learn who's worth answering and who isn't, and you can make friends who disagree with you almost down the line on some political issues, while learning that they agree with you down the line on human issues.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)