ayevee8toryear

Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened Says Whistleblower

Without evidence... She's just another dumb twoofer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAwPqfJqccA

Her conversations with the authorities and the ensuing result of them are more than enough evidence... The affidavits etc. are all in her book.

I found her views on Libya very interesting.

Her overall viewpoint blows any 'twoofer'/ 'tin foil hat' rhetoric out of the ballpark.

ayevee8toryear

Without evidence... She's just another dumb twoofer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAwPqfJqccA

Her conversations with the authorities and the ensuing result of them are more than enough evidence... The affidavits etc. are all in her book.

I found her views on Libya very interesting.

Her overall viewpoint blows any 'twoofer'/ 'tin foil hat' rhetoric out of the ballpark.

Hi Rhys,

What you fail to recognize is that the media would have pounced ALL over this if they could have discredited Bush/Cheney. Come on. If it was credible, and not embellishment, the left wing would have made her Secretary of State.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Rhys?

What you fail to recognize is that the media would have pounced ALL over this if they could have discredited Bush/Cheney. Come on. If it was credible, and not embellishment, the left wing would have made her Secretary of State.

You are obviously fooled by the false left, right paradigm.

ayevee8toryear

Rhys?

You are obviously fooled by the false left, right paradigm.

. .. and you are very naive.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'm going to take a tiny bit of exception to the use of the term 'whistleblower'. If you reveal something years later for profit, are you really a whistleblower?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

They knew about their own plans for controlled demolition? Or they knew about AQ plans to "launch an attack on the American homeland"?

Try to remember, you need to keep your nanothermite levels in check. Tin foil is on sale at the store right now...
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Andy9o8

***I'm going to take a tiny bit of exception to the use of the term 'whistleblower'.

Will nobody think of the drum majors?

Well played.

Of course, once you brought up the double entendre, I couldn't stop reading "whistleblower' as 'skin flutist' in my head. Then, the color guard came up and it all went south.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

******I'm going to take a tiny bit of exception to the use of the term 'whistleblower'.

Will nobody think of the drum majors?

Well played.

Of course, once you brought up the double entendre, I couldn't stop reading "whistleblower' as 'skin flutist' in my head. Then, the color guard came up and it all went south.

Leave the military out of this.:|

If Bush (et al) knew the details about 9/11 then why ask Iraq what was going on using a covert asset? Makes no sense unless there was a general threat with little actionable intelligence.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Kennedy

They knew about their own plans for controlled demolition? Or they knew about AQ plans to "launch an attack on the American homeland"?

No, no, you misunderstood. They literally knew the eleventh day of September would occur months in advance. It was on their calendars. Codename: Tuesday.

or unless you're trying to create a cover story. then suddenly a lot of things make sense. i'm not saying i believe it or i don't(doesn't matter, makes no difference at all), but i do know first hand some of the fucked up things the government is capable of. and i also know from history(real history, not watered down history classes) some of the fucked up things the government has done in the past.

The problem is that conspiracy theorists lose their sense of degree.

For example, I do think FDR wanted to enter WWII at Churchill's urging and was happy to have any good excuse to do so that he could sell to the skeptical American people.
But the notion that FDR actually knew that a major attack against the US by Japan was imminent, and deliberately allowed the attack to take place so the US could enter the war? That's just nuts.

I do think that LBJ lied about the nature and scope of the Gulf of Tonkin incident to get Congress to authorize military commitment to Vietnam.
It's also possible that LBJ knew that the Warren Commission did a mediocre job, and endorsed it, but not out of any "conspiratorial" motive, but simply because he naively felt the American people needed prompt and simple closure to put the assassination tragedy behind them, and so that he could govern without the constant distraction that would have resulted from a "messier" investigation.
But LBJ having a conspiratorial hand in the assassination, so he could succeed to power, Klingon-style? That's just nuts.

I do think that the Bush Administration bullshitted Congress and the UN to get approval for the invasion of Iraq. I also think they took advantage of 9/11 to grossly, criminally, abuse their powers, to bamboozle Congress into passing the Patriot Act era of laws, and to get the Supreme Court to authorize most post-9/11 erosions of the Constitution.
But Bush & Cheney having advance knowledge of 9/11 & letting it happen? That's just nuts.

Normal people of normal sensibilities intuitively understand these distinctions. Conspiracy theorists do not.

Hi Andy,

Great post; and I agree with almost all of it.

FDR wanted to enter WWII

Based upon my reading ( admittedly limited ), I think that FDR knew about '37-'38 that we would eventually be at war with Germany. I do not think that he 'wanted to enter WWII.'

Just my thoughts,

JerryBaumchen

PS) IMO Mark Lane is probably the strangest conspiracy nut. He just won't give up. :S But, then again, his crazy ideas have made him a bunch of $$$$.

a few years after that terrible day... I got to thinking about news reports which mentioned that there WERE some credible reports about 'non-Americans' who were seeking training at flight schools, in order to learn how to pilot ( actually just throttle and steer ) BIG passenger jets,,,>:(

I ALSO got to thinking about the unraveling of the OIL giant,,, Enron.....:|
THAT actually Started in July, but the American public never HEARD about it, til October or so...
BUT Damn sure, Oil Men Like Cheney AND Bush would have been privvy to that "inside information"...

ANY chance that they could have been looking for...
1. a diversion from the impending Enron issue
2. a situation which would implicate " those dirty terr-rists".
3. a burning match, with which they could "light the flame of war"....
4. an excuse to work their way UP to "taking OUT " saddam hussien....

Soooo, they decide.. " let's sit tight," maybe wait and see IF something occurs,,, and then Go from there...[:/]

problem IS , they underestimated the severity of the attack, and really wound up with a Calamity....for which Soooo many Paid dearly,, Except for those privileged Few...who were comfortably insulated by the power of their office..>:(

Later in oct or Nov.. when the Enron scandal broke... it was easy to assume that it was influenced by 9 Eleven....Only some time later did We (sheep ) learn that the whistle-blowing from within was actually occurring months before September...
WE didn't know it,, But you can be Damn sure that it was a BIG topic in the "Oval Office"...

I have no evidence of such things,,, but Only a gut feeling......

possible ???? or Not???

:(

jimmytavino

a few years after that terrible day... I got to thinking about news reports which mentioned that there WERE some credible reports about 'non-Americans' who were seeking training at flight schools, in order to learn how to pilot ( actually just throttle and steer ) BIG passenger jets,,,>:(

I ALSO got to thinking about the unraveling of the OIL giant,,, Enron.....:|
THAT actually Started in July, but the American public never HEARD about it, til October or so...
BUT Damn sure, Oil Men Like Cheney AND Bush would have been privvy to that "inside information"...

ANY chance that they could have been looking for...
1. a diversion from the impending Enron issue
2. a situation which would implicate " those dirty terr-rists".
3. a burning match, with which they could "light the flame of war"....
4. an excuse to work their way UP to "taking OUT " saddam hussien....

Soooo, they decide.. " let's sit tight," maybe wait and see IF something occurs,,, and then Go from there...[:/]

problem IS , they underestimated the severity of the attack, and really wound up with a Calamity....for which Soooo many Paid dearly,, Except for those privileged Few...who were comfortably insulated by the power of their office..>:(

Later in oct or Nov.. when the Enron scandal broke... it was easy to assume that it was influenced by 9 Eleven....Only some time later did We (sheep ) learn that the whistle-blowing from within was actually occurring months before September...
WE didn't know it,, But you can be Damn sure that it was a BIG topic in the "Oval Office"...

I have no evidence of such things,,, but Only a gut feeling......

possible ???? or Not???

:(

i cannot tell if your kidding. if so, then sorry i replied. if not, your confused. Enron was mostly involved in real time electric trading, that is what it was famous for. it supposedly found a way to make a ton trading energy, far more than its competitors. it was not a big oil company. so your entire point of big evil oil is lost in the reality of it not being a big oil company. it was a commodity trading firm.

the stock was pummeled for months under the suspicion of fraud. it was openly discussed on trading floors and in the media. it was no surprise once it was all confirmed and people were indicted. Evil Bush and Cheney might have been discussing it, like everyone else, but they sure did a horrible job of covering it up since it was no secret.

again, if your post was a joke, sorry. if not, then sorry you are so confused.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante