ayevee8toryear

Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened Says Whistleblower

jimmytavino

a few years after that terrible day... I got to thinking about news reports which mentioned that there WERE some credible reports about 'non-Americans' who were seeking training at flight schools, in order to learn how to pilot ( actually just throttle and steer ) BIG passenger jets,,,>:(

I ALSO got to thinking about the unraveling of the OIL giant,,, Enron.....:|
THAT actually Started in July, but the American public never HEARD about it, til October or so...
BUT Damn sure, Oil Men Like Cheney AND Bush would have been privvy to that "inside information"...

ANY chance that they could have been looking for...
1. a diversion from the impending Enron issue
2. a situation which would implicate " those dirty terr-rists".
3. a burning match, with which they could "light the flame of war"....
4. an excuse to work their way UP to "taking OUT " saddam hussien....

Soooo, they decide.. " let's sit tight," maybe wait and see IF something occurs,,, and then Go from there...[:/]

problem IS , they underestimated the severity of the attack, and really wound up with a Calamity....for which Soooo many Paid dearly,, Except for those privileged Few...who were comfortably insulated by the power of their office..>:(

Later in oct or Nov.. when the Enron scandal broke... it was easy to assume that it was influenced by 9 Eleven....Only some time later did We (sheep ) learn that the whistle-blowing from within was actually occurring months before September...
WE didn't know it,, But you can be Damn sure that it was a BIG topic in the "Oval Office"...

I have no evidence of such things,,, but Only a gut feeling......

possible ???? or Not???

:(

Napoleon reportedly said something to the effect that one should not attribute to conspiracy that which is easily explainable by incompetence. This appears to be a good rule of thumb outside of Hollywood.

Andy9o8

But LBJ having a conspiratorial hand in the assassination, so he could succeed to power, Klingon-style? That's just nuts.

LBJ was more like a Ferengi.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Does it shed specific light on the OP topic? If so, why don't you summarize it for us.

Yes, it does, and NO I won't write a film review for you. If your so lazy you cant do a search on HBO I got nothing for ya.

Best-
Richard

ayevee8toryear

. .. and you are very naive.

Nah, I get my news from all sources and make up my own mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaSGWJ1R4Y

This means "I pick the news articles that support my agenda and toss any other news out the window. I then form a radical idea and push it as fact. I will then dismiss any valid argument against my views because your view was formed from MSM which has been purchased by the Illuminati (or some other mythical organization) to push news that is a big lie. If you have any legitimate news from credible sources I will call you names and continue down my path of world wide corporate conspiracy."

rwieder

Does it shed specific light on the OP topic? If so, why don't you summarize it for us.

Yes, it does, and NO I won't write a film review for you. If your so lazy you cant do a search on HBO I got nothing for ya.

Um, I know you are, but what am I?

Andy9o8

Ummmmm

Before or after you stopped beating your wife?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Ummmmm

Before or after you stopped beating your wife?

You are assuming again.

What if he hasn't stopped?:o

:ph34r::P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun