ryoder

"Home Alone"

Ya know, if I was nine, had a gun and accidentally shot it off in the house, that's probably the story I would tell to try to get out of trouble.

Will be interesting to see if the story is real or not.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

Ya know, if I was nine, had a gun and accidentally shot it off in the house, that's probably the story I would tell to try to get out of trouble.

Will be interesting to see if the story is real or not.

Absolutely False!

He had to have faked the security video and blackmailed the cops into releasing them.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm more inclined to think there was a home invasion with the suspects thinking they were targeting a stash house (unclear whether anything actually was going on in the house).

It's possible two teenagers and a ten year old were screwing around with a gun, but the article implies there were two shots, one each from two different guns. Ballistics and results of a good search warrant execution should clear it up. We'll see.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

ryoder

Um . . .

there were 9 home.

. . where nine people were home,

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Kennedy

I'm more inclined to think there was a home invasion with the suspects thinking they were targeting a stash house (unclear whether anything actually was going on in the house).

It's possible two teenagers and a ten year old were screwing around with a gun, but the article implies there were two shots, one each from two different guns. Ballistics and results of a good search warrant execution should clear it up. We'll see.

You're probably right, but the whole thing has a weird vibe to it.
quade -

quade

***I'm more inclined to think there was a home invasion with the suspects thinking they were targeting a stash house (unclear whether anything actually was going on in the house).

Going back to the link in the OP, it's been updated with some video.

As for your "weird vibe", I'm guessing this is like so many other matters investigated by police: among the adults there are no victims, just different levels of suspect. It happens a lot.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

quade

***I'm more inclined to think there was a home invasion with the suspects thinking they were targeting a stash house (unclear whether anything actually was going on in the house).

Are vibes verifiable science? Just wondering. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

******I'm more inclined to think there was a home invasion with the suspects thinking they were targeting a stash house (unclear whether anything actually was going on in the house).

Are vibes verifiable science? Just wondering. :)

"Weird vibe" is an investigative journalism colloquialism meaning, "shit that just don't look right."
quade -

That's nothing. I've seen early copy police reports entered into evidence with "NQR" written next to some statements and not others.
witty subliminal message
1*