NewGuy2005

Boy Suspended for Chewing Pop-Tart into the Shape of a Gun

Did it have a bayonet lug? Flash suppressor? Collapsible stock?

Oh, the shame!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

You can't deny that we need some common sense rules regarding pop-tart ownership.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Personally, I'm a LOT more concerned with the Chinese purchasing the world's largest pork producer.
I grill and smoke a LOT. I won't buy anything from Smithfield if this sale goes through.
We're gonna need a UN backed Pork Trade Treaty.

Poptarts are all GMO mass produced processed "food" products anyway. Good for the munchies though.

davjohns

You can't deny that we need some common sense rules regarding pop-tart ownership.

I suspect that simple carbs and sugars have killed a lot more people than......misuse of..... other....objects of political concern

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

masterrig

Soon, kids will need a CPTL (Concealed Pop-Tart License). This whole thing is over reacting gone nuts. Whatever happened to common sense? It's fear gone wild!

Chuck

Why do you think they come in the foil wrappers? So you can't sneak them through security... ...Obviously.

rehmwa

***You can't deny that we need some common sense rules regarding pop-tart ownership.

I suspect that simple carbs and sugars have killed a lot more people than......misuse of..... other....objects of political concern

And then there's the "Twinky Defense".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

champu

***Soon, kids will need a CPTL (Concealed Pop-Tart License). This whole thing is over reacting gone nuts. Whatever happened to common sense? It's fear gone wild!

Chuck

Why do you think they come in the foil wrappers? So you can't sneak them through security... ...Obviously.

Perhaps they're the source of psychotronic mind control rays.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

masterrig

Soon, kids will need a CPTL (Concealed Pop-Tart License). This whole thing is over reacting gone nuts. Whatever happened to common sense? It's fear gone wild!

Chuck

I think it's the school admins and teachers realizing that now is the time, in this screwball weapons panic, to get back at all those little monsters that gave them all grey hair.
:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

popsjumper

***Soon, kids will need a CPTL (Concealed Pop-Tart License). This whole thing is over reacting gone nuts. Whatever happened to common sense? It's fear gone wild!

Chuck

I think it's the school admins and teachers realizing that now is the time, in this screwball weapons panic, to get back at all those little monsters that gave them all grey hair.
:D:D;)

:D:D:D

Chuck

13-Year-Old Hero Reprimanded For Protecting Classmate When Bully Pulled A Knife

Briar MacLean of Calgary was sitting in class on Tuesday when he overheard a classmate being bullied. Realizing the bully had pulled a knife on his classmate, he instinctively tackled him.

Unfortunately, Sir John A. Macdonald school does not “condone heroics,” and Briar found himself in trouble along with the knife-weilding assailant.

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Kennedy

13-Year-Old Hero Reprimanded For Protecting Classmate When Bully Pulled A Knife

Briar MacLean of Calgary was sitting in class on Tuesday when he overheard a classmate being bullied. Realizing the bully had pulled a knife on his classmate, he instinctively tackled him.

Unfortunately, Sir John A. Macdonald school does not “condone heroics,” and Briar found himself in trouble along with the knife-weilding assailant.

Ah...

So standing up to a bully (which is all the rage today) and stopping an armed assault (pull a knife on someone, see what charges are filed) get you "in trouble."

[:/] (heavy sigh)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo