jclalor

London terror attack

Kennedy

Come on, you can't expect south London trash to use logic or collect all the facts before flying into a violent rage, can you?

Honestly the most disturbing thing is how calm he is while talking to the camera. He's covered in blood that isn't even cold yet and he gives a canned soundbyte straight from al Awlaki. This was premeditated murder, based on ideology, meant to force political capitulation.

Even worse is his accent. It's straight London ghetto trash. He was probably born in the UK, and if not he's entere long enough to sound like it. I'm glad the Metro PD capture his worthless ass alive, and that none of them were injured. Apparently they two murderers attacked London's finest as they arrived.

His name is Michael and he was born here and grew up here in a strict Christian family and converted to Islam a few years ago, bloody converts in all religions are often the fanatics.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

jakee

But for the pendants here

You did that on purpose.

that would have been brilliant, but that sort of literary greatness is probably taller than I am. I'm better with numbers than words.

Current browsers can tell if you're spelling correctly (at least for their dialect, but that now gives you a false confirmation when you put in the wrong word.

kelpdiver

But for the pendants here

You did that on purpose.

that would have been brilliant, but that sort of literary greatness is probably taller than I am. I'm better with numbers than words.

Current browsers can tell if you're spelling correctly (at least for their dialect, but that now gives you a false confirmation when you put in the wrong word.

Officer Dogberry approves.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

Hey

This is NOT a terror attack

Just another example of work place violence

BillyVance

I would have to disagree. The suspects were praising Allah and telling passerby to "leave our lands".

Once again, Villy misses the sarcasm.
:D:D:P

kallend

Stupid and inappropriate comment.

Whose workplace is John Wilson St., Woolwich, Marc? Have you ever been there? I have.

Once again, Kallend misses the sarcasm.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

normiss

When I was in the US Navy (1980-1984) there were fairly regular attacks on sailors at many bases in the US.
Beatings ("getting rolled" as it was referred to by the sailors), and a few were shot and killed.
I'm curious why those weren't acts of terror.
They were just run of the mill nutter attacks.

We want to throw the label 'terror' on anything scary these days.
It's starting to diminish the true meaning of the word. Much like the way 'hero' is used now days.
The part that concerns me most is applying the label of 'terror' so as to classify someone into an unconstitutional area so as to deal with them in a more preferential legal status.
Here come the drones.

+10
I can't believe the wasted bandwidth arguing over a label, misused as it is.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

rushmc

***Weird - the story I read never mentioned the victim's condition.

You're very correct.

If he can live without his head, it would be a miricle

Many politicians seem to be without a brain.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

bloody converts in all religions are often the fanatics.

Punny

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Many politicians seem to be without a brain.

If not so true, it would be funny

Never the less, I totally agree
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

converted to Islam

Where have we seen this before?

I think they have the wrong idea because of the wrong idea most people have in the west about Islam. So they join up and just get pulled the violent side of religion because that what they really our inside.

Anyone know what happened before the murder? Did these two ass holes just walk up and start killing this guy? There was no altercation? No history? Nothing?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

kallend

However, there should be a comma in front of "clever" and no indefinite article before "meat".

Hmm, I did indeed misspell cleaver. However, the American phraseology is grammatically correct.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Darius11

Anyone know what happened before the murder? Did these two ass holes just walk up and start killing this guy? There was no altercation? No history? Nothing?

It appears they hit him with their car, got out and started stabbing/hacking at him while dragging him into the middle of the road where they left the body. They then just stood about waiting for the police, who they appear also to have intended to attack. They did not appear to pose any threat to members of the public, who they spoke with while awaiting the police.

There's no report of anything precipitating the attack or leading them to target this individual in particular, beyond the fact that he was a soldier. The attack itself appears to have been premeditated based on the fact they had tooled up and driven to the barracks. From their comments to bystanders (much of which were filmed - not sure if any of the footage has been shown in the States but it's all over the net) it appears clear that it was an orchestrated, politically motivated attack.

mr2mk1g

***Anyone know what happened before the murder? Did these two ass holes just walk up and start killing this guy? There was no altercation? No history? Nothing?

It appears they hit him with their car, got out and started stabbing/hacking at him while dragging him into the middle of the road where they left the body. They then just stood about waiting for the police, who they appear also to have intended to attack. They did not appear to pose any threat to members of the public, who they spoke with while awaiting the police.

There's no report of anything precipitating the attack or leading them to target this individual in particular, beyond the fact that he was a soldier. The attack itself appears to have been premeditated based on the fact they had tooled up and driven to the barracks. From their comments to bystanders (much of which were filmed - not sure if any of the footage has been shown in the States but it's all over the net) it appears clear that it was an orchestrated, politically motivated attack.

So...road rage?

Not sure if that was a joke or not - if not, he was a pedestrian across the other side of the street and their car must have been doing somewhere around 20-30mph based on the impact damage. The videos of their rants to bystanders make it pretty clear this was a planned attack.

By the way, the soldier was wearing a T-shirt for Help the Heroes (a popular verterans charity over here), so he was presumably out raising money.

popsjumper

Stupid and inappropriate comment.

Whose workplace is John Wilson St., Woolwich, Marc? Have you ever been there? I have.

Once again, Kallend misses the sarcasm.

Incorrect. Poor attempt at sarcasm was noted, but the attempt was just idiotic and inappropriate.

RonD1120

***However, there should be a comma in front of "clever" and no indefinite article before "meat".

Hmm, I did indeed misspell cleaver. However, the American phraseology is grammatically correct.

WHOOOOSH

kallend

******However, there should be a comma in front of "clever" and no indefinite article before "meat".

WHOOOOSH

I guess you pulled one over on me. :o
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Maybe a drone could have prevented this terrible event? Our president loves them. He's gonna bring everyone home and rely on drones...; not the drones working in DHS, US State Department, or the IRS, but the real deal. You Brits better get them drones in the air reel quick.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

Maybe a drone could have prevented this terrible event? Our president loves them. He's gonna bring everyone home and rely on drones...; not the drones working in DHS, US State Department, or the IRS, but the real deal. You Brits better get them drones in the air reel quick.

So you didn't actually listen to what he said. That figures.

kallend

***Maybe a drone could have prevented this terrible event? Our president loves them. He's gonna bring everyone home and rely on drones...; not the drones working in DHS, US State Department, or the IRS, but the real deal. You Brits better get them drones in the air reel quick.

So you didn't actually listen to what he said. That figures. He did say there would be a reduction in their use, but in matters of national security, you better duck, buddy.

Fox News Quote:[url]"President Obama spoke in unprecedented detail Thursday about the U.S. drone program, as he adamantly defended the controversial strikes as legal and necessary to national security -- while announcing that he was setting new limits on their use".

Drones are not going away anytime soon.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

popsjumper

***Hey

This is NOT a terror attack

Just another example of work place violence

BillyVance

I would have to disagree. The suspects were praising Allah and telling passerby to "leave our lands".

Once again, Villy misses the sarcasm.

Blame it on my not paying attention to the poster's posting tendencies. :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Darius11

converted to Islam

Where have we seen this before?

I think they have the wrong idea because of the wrong idea most people have in the west about Islam. So they join up and just get pulled the violent side of religion because that what they really our inside.

Both of these arseholes both former Christians both converts just ran him over in a car, got out and hacked him up and attempted to cut off his head. I think you're right angry young men who are socially inadequate and in some cases like this psychotic see Islam as a potential cause in which they can exercise their mental problems in violence and have an excuse. Look at how many of the international Islamist teror attacks have been carried out by these types, a massive amount.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca