skinnay

Racist right wing Toronto mayor smokes crack on video

Andy9o8

according to a sun news poll, 50% believe it to be very likely Ford will win another term, and 34% believe it to be likely. Only 7 % write him off.

Humanity has a long history of people supporting thugs as leaders as long as they deliver.
To the Canadians here: objectively viewed, how well has Rob Ford delivered?

Interestingly enuf, the ice storm Toronto is still recovering from was viewed by many as a disaster (not by me). It was Ford putting his face up front doing daily updates on the hydro response, and holding barbecues etc. in some of the areas effected despite the coup that took place with many of his powers and budget being removed by council, while most others of council weren't to be seen. The deputy mayor, who council gave most of the mayor's powers to, decided to go to florida during the recovery for Christmas dinner, and was hardly visible at all on local media.

Now recovery is well on its way and the disaster finished, Karen Stintz (who has already confirmed she is running for mayor) is on the news saying there was a vacuum at the top, that Toronto had needed a mayor to lead it through the storm recovery. NEWS FLASH - she voted to take away the democratically elected mayor's powers and budget along with the rest of the council, despite laws which say that unless the mayor is convicted of a crime he cannot be forced from office. Complain about a vacuum at the top that you created, Karen?

Fact is, even strung out on crack rob ford is a better mayor than the few that preceded him.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

normiss

I keep expecting to hear he died from a roller coaster trip.
;)

How do you trip over a roller coaster?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Fact is, even strung out on crack rob ford is a better mayor than the few that preceded him.

It's laughable how the Progressive chattering classes still have their panties bunched up in a wad wondering how a man like Rob Ford with all his personal faults can still have the support of so many despite his poor choices and some lies to try and hide these poor choices. Let me sum this up in as least words as possible.

The tax payers who struggle to keep their heads above the muck are sick and tired of the Progressive's Culture of Entitlement and are sick and tired of the BS the Progressive's media continue to push.

Yes a sometimes drunk, sometimes drugged out, obese and lying SOB still does a much better job as Mayor than any of the entitled Progressive elites has ever done.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

normiss

Heroin/coke trip, commonly referred to as a "roller coaster".
;)

learn something every day. I never knew that.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

skypuppy

***Heroin/coke trip, commonly referred to as a "roller coaster".
;)

learn something every day. I never knew that.

Me either . . . and I thought I was enlightened . . . I guess Mark would know.:):P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

I thought the speed ball was meth and coke.

Thankfully I don't know.

Either one is fucking stupid.

Oddly enough, a speedball does not include amphetamines.

The appeal is apparently that, after the euphoria of the cocaine subsides, the narcotic makes the user feel mellow instead of climbing out of their skin.

The greatest danger from speedballs is the differing duration of effect of each component. While someone binging on cocaine may do dose after dose, diacetyl morphine is effective for some 12 hours. Thus, if someone takes dose after dose with the same cocaine/heroin ratio, the heroin in their system is likely to build up to an overdose level. This is reportedly what happened to John Belushi.

Methedrine is to Benzedrine as Heroin is to Morhpine. In each case the higher potency version has a higher pharmacological effect with a lesser load on the liver and kidneys, since it takes less of the drug to achieve a similar effect.

When keeping fighter pilots up and about for mission after mission, Methedrine subjects the pilot to less toxicity than does Benzedrine or Dexedrine.

Similarly, when someone is being treated for pain in a hospice, the drug of choice is Diamorphine (diacetyl morphine = Heroin). Since the patient is going to leave feet-first in the near future, whether or not they are addicted is a non-issue. The therapeutic dose of Diamorphine is 1/8 to 1/6 of that of Morphine, so the toxic effect of achieving a given level of pain reduction is reduced accordingly.

So there is nothing inherently 'stupid' about either drug. I would simply submit that using them for non-medical purposes is ill-advised, regardless of legality.

In any event, I think the 'drunken stupors' to which the good mayor referred are of as great a concern as anything else to which he might choose to admit.

BSBD,

Winsor

normiss

I thought the speed ball was meth and coke.

Thankfully I don't know.

But...I like Diet Coke. Is it ok?

Hey, does this guy get two paychecks? He's acting as the Mayor and the Village Idiot. Seems he should get paid for pulling double duty.

I don't know why he's described as right wing or racist, but I'm sure there's something out there that explains it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

***I thought the speed ball was meth and coke.

Thankfully I don't know.

But...I like Diet Coke. Is it ok?

Hey, does this guy get two paychecks? He's acting as the Mayor and the Village Idiot. Seems he should get paid for pulling double duty.

I don't know why he's described as right wing or racist, but I'm sure there's something out there that explains it.

In Canadian politics his view points are most certainly seen as right wing, though municipal politicians are not allowed to have a party affiliation in Canada.

This latest video is no great surprise really. He knows most of the media is gunning for him. Going to be an interesting election.

Remster

He's the gift that keep on giving! :D
http://mashable.com/2014/01/22/rob-ford-drunk-video/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

Dude.. You have a personal life... We get it. But the second you go in public, as a public figure, it's part of your public life. Get help.

Oh, if only Chris Farley was still here to run with this!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***He's the gift that keep on giving! :D
http://mashable.com/2014/01/22/rob-ford-drunk-video/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

Dude.. You have a personal life... We get it. But the second you go in public, as a public figure, it's part of your public life. Get help.

I don't think he could add anything to the character. :|
Remster

Remster

******He's the gift that keep on giving! :D

I don't think he could add anything to the character. :|

"Canada has two official languages: English and French. And I'm pretty sure that was neither."
-- Jon Stewart
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Rob Ford on Jimmy Kimmel's show:
http://digg.com/2014/rob-ford-kimmel-appearance

Kudos to Kimmel for pulling no punches, but simultaneously keeping it classy.
And kudos to Ford for taking it all with a good sense of humor. :D

ryoder

I was gonna say this should be for second city, and sure enough...it is.

For the first time in my life, I'm praying for reincarnation...This world needs another Farley.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Coreece

I was gonna say this should be for second city, and sure enough...it is.

For the first time in my life, I'm praying for reincarnation...This world needs another Farley.

Oh, gawd, it's a shame Farley is missing the best role he could possibly have dreamed for!:D