skinnay

Racist right wing Toronto mayor smokes crack on video

Thousands of people in the square right now, protesting/demanding he resign. Pretty crazy, the kinds of signs I'm seeing people carrying. One, he looks like Breshznev (ford's image wearing a Cossack hat).

Watching him scream at other councillors about their own drug use is pretty funny. The guy is a whackjob, reminiscent of Rush Limbaugh.

http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2013/06/ford_protest_20130601_27158823.jpg

DSE

Thousands of people in the square right now, protesting/demanding he resign. Pretty crazy, the kinds of signs I'm seeing people carrying. One, he looks like Breshznev (ford's image wearing a Cossack hat).

Watching him scream at other councillors about their own drug use is pretty funny. The guy is a whackjob, reminiscent of Rush Limbaugh.

http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2013/06/ford_protest_20130601_27158823.jpg

LMAO, I can guarantee you that picture wasn't taken today.

SkyDekker

***He is, single-handedly, making Montreal corrupt politicians look like choir boys! :ph34r:

He drinks, smokes crack, does lines and eats pussy. He should fit in at most DZs :P

But he will need a tandem rig for his solo jumps.:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

And now Ford has lost his budget.
Was first tragic and then hilarious watching him runaround the chambers, and then knock over a female councillor.

Forgive my ignorance, has this ever happened in American politics at a city level where a elected official was stripped of all of his powers, since he can't be "un-elected?"

And quietly, Ford's approval rating is sinking. [Url]http://news.yahoo.com/crack-smoking-mayor-rob-ford-has-higher-approval-rating-than-obama-200319235.html[/url]

Maybe it's because people get the sense that Ford is only destroying himself and those close to him.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Not only that, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a good showing.

Our sober political liberal politicians wasted billions of tax dollars on buying votes through cancallation of power plants, ehealth scandal, Ornge, etc.

There is still a lot of support for Rob Ford's position, many will forgive his crack smoking for the results.

Personally I'll take all the jokes and have Toronto in the shape it is in, over a sober politician and be like Detroit....

This is older, but I just ran across it the other day. Didn't read back through the whole thread to see if anybody had posted it. Globe and Mail story about the Ford family history of drug dealing:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/globe-investigation-the-ford-familys-history-with-drug-dealing/article12153014/?page=all
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

ryoder

according to a sun news poll, 50% believe it to be very likely Ford will win another term, and 34% believe it to be likely. Only 7 % write him off.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

skypuppy

according to a sun news poll, 50% believe it to be very likely Ford will win another term, and 34% believe it to be likely. Only 7 % write him off.

Humanity has a long history of people supporting thugs as leaders as long as they deliver.
To the Canadians here: objectively viewed, how well has Rob Ford delivered?

Andy9o8

Humanity has a long history of people supporting thugs as leaders as long as they deliver.
To the Canadians here: objectively viewed, how well has Rob Ford delivered?

He has mostly done what he said he would do during his election campaign.