airdvr

4 years into the Stimulus...

airdvr

Unemployent has dropped almost 1 percentage point! $730 Billion of our money spent. My leg is tingling!

Note however that "unemployed" is a term of art which only includes people actively looking for work and not those that have given up because they can't find a job.

The share of adults with jobs was 63.3 in 2007, but has hovered between 58.2 and 58.7 percent for the last three years.

airdvr

Unemployent has dropped almost 1 percentage point! $730 Billion of our money spent. My leg is tingling!

Better than increasing by 2.8%, like it did in the last year of GWB's presidency.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Unlike you liberal parrots I do come up with an original thought from time to time. I don't have to call anyone a retard to do it either.

Now, care to rebut my claim?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

beowulf

The official unemployment numbers are not a very good indication of the number of people out of work. It's just more government bullshit.

Hmmm - OK, so are they better or worse than reality? Please supply your proof.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

I suppose the fact that the economy in the months prior to Obama taking office were the worst since the Great Depression makes no difference to you, and no matter what he did the GOP would blast him.

The vast majority of the worlds economist agreed with Obama, some even thought more should have been spent. Bush also spent hundreds of billions on stimulus, don't remember too much of a fuss from the GOP.

jclalor

I suppose the fact that the economy in the months prior to Obama taking office were the worst since the Great Depression makes no difference to you, and no matter what he did the GOP would blast him.

The vast majority of the worlds economist agreed with Obama, some even thought more should have been spent. Bush also spent hundreds of billions on stimulus, don't remember too much of a fuss from the GOP.

That's because the 170 Billion in Bush's plan went mostly to the taxpayers, not to pay back unions and other campaign supporters. Remember the "shovel ready" blurb?

It's funny you guys are still trying to pick up that turd from the clean end.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne