airdvr

Suspects' mother says bombing was staged with paint instead of blood

It was red paint instead of blood tells me all I need to know about why these kids ended up the way they did.

While I don't disagree with your post, I do want to note that there are an group of people in the USA who believe that shit too. It's stunning to me that any sane person can actually think that.
Performance Designs Factory Team

Bill, the United States is not the only country to have experienced terrorist attacks carried out by muslim terrorists. Major attacks have taken place throughout Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and South Asia. That's a lot of mommas to comfort. They may even ask you to dance with them. Oops, they can't do that. Both of you could be stoned (not California style) for that.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

We even elected a half-black president and the Muslims still hate us.

:|

Words fail me.

Try

Maybe I'm missing something. Seems to me that's no different to saying "We even elected a half-Japanese president, why is North Korea still all up in our grill?"
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Words fail me.

Try

Why the fuck would the Muslims care whether its a black, white, red, green or purple skinned guy who gives the orders to bomb their houses to shit?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Words fail me.

Try

Why the fuck would the Muslims care whether its a black, white, red, green or purple skinned guy who gives the orders to bomb their houses to shit?

Finally the "its our fault" crowd shows up.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

my son is in the Navy and my daughter is a high school junior.

Then you come within the scope of posts #22 & 23.

You must have skipped post 24.

You mean the one I just responded to that said "my son is in the Navy and my daughter is a high school junior"? No, I didn't.

I wonder if they used Obama phones to set off the bombs >:(:P

As far as their mother saying they didn't do it -- why on earth would anyone think anything other than it's a mother who can't believe that one son is dead and the other is a bomber, and she just can't deal with it rationally? Wendy P.

Are any of these tuff-guys up-thread dads? If not, that's why they don't know what the f*** they're talking about. If they are, they're so full of shit...

Actually - I just have a foundation that stands in reality.

She should try it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As far as their mother saying they didn't do it -- why on earth would anyone think anything other than it's a mother who can't believe that one son is dead and the other is a bomber, and she just can't deal with it rationally? Wendy P.

Are any of these tuff-guys up-thread dads? If not, that's why they don't know what the f*** they're talking about. If they are, they're so full of shit...

She should try it.

Yeah, OK. Any silly twat can be a keyboard kommando.

So did you have any intention of responding to the bit where I called you out on what at best is a lazy generalisation, and at worst is conspiratorial racism? Whenever you're ready. :|

You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

She should try it.

Yeah, OK. Any silly twat can be a keyboard kommando.

It seems to me that the context of the posts quoted and replied to here are a response to Wendy. Your comment was adding to her comment by calling out the "tough guys".

I'm pretty sure its clear where I stand on the issue of the moms denial. I don't change my opinion. If you cant handle reality, it shows what kind of parent you are likely to be. It "likely" is the reason the Boston Bombers ended up as they are, and did what they did.[:/]

So, though it doesn't surprise me that she isn't grounded in reality. It is very telling. And gives latitude to explain a number of things.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Words fail me.

Try

Which incident?

Boston bombings? No its not 'your' fault.

Muslims being pissed off and wanting to blow shit up? Yes it is 'your' fault.

If the Chinese government put drones in your air space and blew up your house one day, would you be pissed off? And if their response would be 'shut up whitey, we do what we want' and they kept bombing your neighborhood, wouldn't you feel you needed to actions against them?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Words fail me.

Try

Which incident?

Boston bombings? No its not 'your' fault.

Muslims being pissed off and wanting to blow shit up? Yes it is 'your' fault.

If the Chinese government put drones in your air space and blew up your house one day, would you be pissed off? And if their response would be 'shut up whitey, we do what we want' and they kept bombing your neighborhood, wouldn't you feel you needed to actions against them?

OK - then lets apologize, pull our troops out and stop all aid.

Which option do you think would be better received?

What is your answer?

Words fail me.

Try

Maybe I'm missing something. Seems to me that's no different to saying "We even elected a half-Japanese president, why is North Korea still all up in our grill?"

You are missing something. During Obama's 2008 campaign there was a general understanding on the liberal side that electing a black, liberal President might appease the terrorists, as opposed to the hardline W. Obviously not the case.

Destinations by Roxanne

And yes, Bill. I would walk her into the hospital and show her what her fucked up children did to hundreds.

seriously, what exactly would that accomplish?

- are you so sensitive you that you can't ignore a couple news stories
- perhaps you think this will make her raise her next kids better? (I'd believe she's done having kids - does she have a couple younger ones?)

what's the end game other than to placate people that are so narcissistic that they can't handle a couple news stories that they'd try to shut someone up that's slightly disturbing them - I thought restricting speech and controlling the press and forcing people to think and talk to the 'approved' public sensitive PC script was a left wing end game....

do you advocate consistently that parents be punished for the crimes their kids do? how about the grandparent? how many generations do you want to go to get away from personal responsibility? Again, that's something I'd expect from a left winger. you certainly are not left from what I can tell

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

She should try it.

but, short answer - who cares what the mom thinks....it's such a non story

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

During Obama's 2008 campaign there was a general understanding on the liberal side that electing a black, liberal President might appease the terrorists,

OMFG

This, right here, is a poster child example of what Bobby Jindal is talking about when he begs his fellow Republicans to stop being The Party of Stupid.

pull our troops out and stop all aid.

I find it ridiculous that we keep pouring money into countries whose people hate us anyway. Fuck em. Just get in there and kill the bad guys then get out.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And yes, Bill. I would walk her into the hospital and show her what her fucked up children did to hundreds.

seriously, what exactly would that accomplish?

- are you so sensitive you that you can't ignore a couple news stories
- perhaps you think this will make her raise her next kids better? (I'd believe she's done having kids - does she have a couple younger ones?)

what's the end game other than to placate people that are so narcissistic that they can't handle a couple news stories that they'd try to shut someone up that's slightly disturbing them - I thought restricting speech and controlling the press and forcing people to think and talk to the 'approved' public sensitive PC script was a left wing end game....

do you advocate consistently that parents be punished for the crimes their kids do? how about the grandparent? how many generations do you want to go to get away from personal responsibility? Again, that's something I'd expect from a left winger. you certainly are not left from what I can tell

What part of 'it was fake blood' aren't you understanding? She crossed the line and tried to minimize the injuries by claiming it was fake. Are you people always this dim? She needs to see that it wasn't fake.

Destinations by Roxanne

Words fail me.

Hey, anybody can call me names.... Just don't use the word "toad". I agree the man is "tan", but there's evidence he was raised a "muslim" too. If you think he became a Christian, just call Rev Wright. He was "once" a muslim too. All these guys had to dump islam for political expediency. Barrack Hussein Obama is walking a tight rope. No doubt, he is viewed as an apostate in some muslim circles.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Words fail me.

Hey, anybody can call me names.... Just don't use the word "toad". I agree the man is "tan", but there's evidence he was raised a "muslim" too. If you think he became a Christian, just call Rev Wright. He was "once" a muslim too. All these guys had to dump islam for political expediency. Barrack Hussein Obama is walking a tight rope. No doubt, he is viewed as an apostate in some muslim circles.

You realize this is exactly the kind of caveman shit that lost you the last 2 presidential elections, right? Please stay politically active - I want the Dems to win some more!