quade

Conspiracy Theory Flow Chart

I'm disappointed because I didn't see reference to the Hildenburg Group or the secret base under Denver International that houses the Grays in opposition to the shape shifting reptile race.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

...or the secret base under Denver International that houses the Grays in opposition to the shape shifting reptile race.

I am unaware of any such base... nor would I be disposed to discuss such a base if it did in fact exist.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Crap! You think I've given too much away?

What the hell is that noise outside?

Quick, no time to lose! Run! It's the black helicopters!

Black helicopters don't make noise buddy, but you might want to check your brake lines ;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

...or the secret base under Denver International that houses the Grays in opposition to the shape shifting reptile race.

I am unaware of any such base... nor would I be disposed to discuss such a base if it did in fact exist.:|

We know who you are, Robert.
Remster

His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.
His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Crap! You think I've given too much away?

What the hell is that noise outside?

Quick, no time to lose! Run! It's the black helicopters!

Black helicopters don't make noise buddy, but you might want to check your brake lines ;)

every so often when I rent a car the side view mirrors are pointed up into the sky and inward directly behind the car which tells me that the people who had the car before me were being chased by black helicopters so I pull out a socket set and a box cutter and I remove all the interior door panels and cut open the upholstery in the seats to find whatever they were being chased to recover but the rental car people get to it first which is why they always walk around the car when you bring it back and why the cars are always wet when you pick them up and they make sure that you have to bring the car back full of fuel so that you pull into a gas station and they can watch where you hide things on the cameras that all gas stations have

they are all in on it

the City of Portland does have a flouridation measure on the ballot for the upcoming election.

It's always amused me that fluorine in a water system is controversial but chlorine is not. That's the worst kind of halogen discrimination.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

Hi Bertt,

the City of Portland does have a flouridation measure on the ballot for the upcoming election

The election is in about three weeks and things are beginning to get nasty; as I would expect.

Now where's my popcorn?

:P

JerryBaumchen

PS) I live in a suburb so I will not be voting on this issue.

Hi Bertt,

***the City of Portland does have a flouridation measure on the ballot for the upcoming election

The election is in about three weeks and things are beginning to get nasty; as I would expect.

Now where's my popcorn?

:P

JerryBaumchen

PS) I live in a suburb so I will not be voting on this issue.

It's amazing to think that the flouridation conspiracy nuts have been going for 60 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5Vvs2cdqY