Calvin19

Animal abuse and harassment.

Seems like it is just a matter of time until he mis-judges, and eats terra firma.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I wouldn't give one fuck if he goes in.

Same.

he is infamous in the PG world. The feeling is nationwide. His antics spread outside the sport as well. VERY conservative, VERY religious.

I wouldn't give one fuck if he goes in.

Same.

he is infamous in the PG world. The feeling is nationwide. His antics spread outside the sport as well. VERY conservative, VERY religious.

His religious belief has nothing to do with what a Knucklehead this guy is.

And, yes, if he focuses this much on harassing the birds (who know the air WAY better than he does), he will eventually plant himself. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

And, yes, if he focuses this much on harassing the birds (who know the air WAY better than he does), he will eventually plant himself. [:/]

And hopefully there will be video!:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

WTF, why in the hell in do I need to login to verify my age to watch some dude buzz some birds? Are there really people out there who are so sensitive they need to be protected from that video?

Its a shame though he didn't hit the cliff whilst chasing the owl, would've made more interesting video.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Maybe, but he uses his Mormonism as fuel and defense for his battshit. It comes out sticky.
[/url]http://mormoncurtain.com/topic_mormoncelebrities.html[url]

-SPACE-

Seems quite clear; His pompous arrogance in which he feels entitled to treat people like shit, is also extended to every other living thing.:S

Or he'll harass the wrong hawk/owl and learn how powerful those beaks and talons can be.
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

He told the press, his muppet fans/students, and anyone else who asked that the video was not him and it was his competitors on the west coast lying and trying to bring him down. Then he filed a copyright claim for the video. Classy, Dell.

Looks like he still might be in a bit of trouble.

This paragraph in particular caught my attention.

Attempts by a Salt Lake Tribune reporter to ask Schanze about the video on Monday resulted in hang-ups. Fox 13 reported that when it tried to contact Schanze about the video, he told them over the phone, "What in the world are you talking about? Don’t try and blame anything on me, or I’ll sue you."

The belligerence reminds me of an anecdote where a suspect was accused of attacking someone, and replied, angrily, "I wasn't even there! I should have blown his head off."
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

This photo is making its rounds on facebook. As worthless of a person as he is, I don't think he is a dog fighter.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200316735592384&set=o.74381110990&type=1&permPage=1

Snopes has it pegged as a fake:

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/dogstickers.asp

I disagree with whoever made this, He does enough stupid and immoral things, we don't have to make any up.
But it still kinda feels like this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of1bVlo_5Y4to see the tar and feathers broken out.:

Next time or perhaps, can someone copy the vid, before they get taken down?
C

I would have liked to see this, [:/] just so that if ever our paths should meet, I could ask it a few questions????

But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

From the link: "Not to brag about my skills," Schanze told San Diego 6, "but I am currently the best pilot in the world and I have the best safety record."

That makes me immediately think of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect