kallend

Multiple shooting of the week

Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland took no chances after one of his assistant prosecutors was assassinated two months ago. McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went and took extra care when answering the door at his home.

"I'm ahead of everybody else because, basically, I'm a soldier," the 23-year Army veteran boasted in an interview less than two weeks ago.

On Saturday, he and his wife were found dead in their home just outside the town of Forney, about 20 miles from Dallas, killed in an attack for which authorities have given no motive.

Yep, carrying really worked for him and his wife.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hey! Guess what!

There are no guarantees in life!
This is not utopia even though you think it should be!
Wake up!
There's a real world out here!

please say you own no weapons....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland took no chances after one of his assistant prosecutors was assassinated two months ago. McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went and took extra care when answering the door at his home.

"I'm ahead of everybody else because, basically, I'm a soldier," the 23-year Army veteran boasted in an interview less than two weeks ago.

On Saturday, he and his wife were found dead in their home just outside the town of Forney, about 20 miles from Dallas, killed in an attack for which authorities have given no motive.

Trollers gonna troll.

That. Eat healthy and exercise and you still might die of heart disease. Wear a seat belt and you still might die in a car accident. It's not the gun-nutter side that seems to have naively lost sight of these possibilities, Kallend...
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

That. Eat healthy and exercise and you still might die of heart disease. Wear a seat belt and you still might die in a car accident. It's not the gun-nutter side that seems to have naively lost sight of these possibilities, Kallend...

Indeed - have a gun in your home and you might be killed by a family member or friend. THAT'S MORE LIKELY, IN FACT, THAN BEING KILLED BY AN INTRUDER.

In other news, 15 people died in traffic accidents across the country today, while wearing their seat belts!

On an average day in the USA over 30 people are murdered by being shot. This guy and his wife just happen to be high profile.

Do you own a gun?

Tsk tsk. A thinly veiled death threat on Ishtar. Helluva world.

You discerned a death threat from that? :S Hmmmm. [:/]

Well, that's the beauty of it: utter plausible dependability.

But, Yes.

In that case, it's a sad, sad, world. :(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Do you own a gun?

But, Yes.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, it always has been. Human nature and all that rot. And we've muddled on. We still will.

Though I'm not a big fan of chicken counting arrogance, I still find your comments tasteless....

Just got back from a trip to Chicago...for a city with some of the strictest gun laws in the country, I can't say I was surprised to see all the gun violence continuing to plague the city. Then they blame it on the other states for smuggling the guns in? Well, of course...there's a premium demand for guns in Chicago.

It amazes me how liberals will argue against prohibition for their drugs, but when it comes to guns they seem to have a case of amnesia toward their own logic....:S

It was quite refreshing to see however that your state laws against concealed carry were deemed unconstitutional...there is hope after all.

We won that battle, now all we have to do is support the NRA in their fight against all the stupid restrictions, llike "no concealed carry on public transportation," lol...gimme a break!

Do you own a gun?

But, Yes.

What do you expect...he's a lawyer. In this country it's apparently considered justice to have anything you say twisted and used against you.

...just like in the other thread where homosexual advocates where demonizing a dumb ass conservative for supporting gay rights...lol.

While not specifically responding to another suspected sock puppet....

Beatles - Love you to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF90rX43VpE

was I too obvious?

:D

these couple posts is about all I can take from the SC anyway...It was nice to chime in tho.

Chicago gun laws defeated - mission accomplished
Next Objective:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9poWKKpbU