kallend

DOMA

And now enjoy your week long vacation.

Since we know that OCHUTE is purposefully trolling (and is almost certainly a sockpuppet who should be perma-banned anyway), and since I'm not sure it can really be deemed a personal attack when we know she doesn't have a dick isn't that a little harsh?

Heck, I just got away with calling a real poster a drooling imbecile because I did it in a vaguely roundabout way so this really seems unfair.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

And now enjoy your week long vacation.

Since we know that OCHUTE is purposefully trolling (and is almost certainly a sockpuppet who should be perma-banned anyway), and since I'm not sure it can really be deemed a personal attack when we know she doesn't have a dick isn't that a little harsh?

Heck, I just got away with calling a real poster a drooling imbecile because I did it in a vaguely roundabout way so this really seems unfair.

+1

The most entertaining part of lurking any thread that OHCHUTE participates in is seeing how he/she/other responds to the intelligent posts of labrys et al.

;)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

Let's not get all riled up now

Tell ya what, instead of wasting my time any more, I'll just take the low road here and now.

Suck my dick.

Is that confusing to you?

So lesbians and gays do party together enough so that you know all about gay me. . Also your logo, the non pink one is not in any example displayed in any of the links. So that must mean the organization you referred to is so underground or simple overlooked to be listed. So how did the logo end up all over the place. And why so much confusion in the gay community about an image for representation.

Let's not get all riled up now

Tell ya what, instead of wasting my time any more, I'll just take the low road here and now.

Suck my dick.

Is that confusing to you?

So lesbians and gays do party together enough so that you know all about gay me. . Also your logo, the non pink one is not in any example displayed in any of the links. So that must mean the organization you referred to is so underground or simple overlooked to be listed. So how did the logo end up all over the place. And why so much confusion in the gay community about an image for representation.

Ah HA!!! :o:D
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

RE: ooops for got the "n" as in MEN,. Although pretty funny, lets not make assumptions based on typo's!
I'm seeing propagation of the pink equal sign like crazy. I suspect hardly anyone knew about this until this week. And as usual it's a money thing.... you go to HRC website and you don't even get an html page showing typewritten copy about the organization. What you're served is a pop up that says, contribute with the $75 dollar box already filled out.