BillyVance

The Chardon High School shooter in court

Some people you just shake your head and wonder what the fuck is wrong with them... :|

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/tj-lane-sentenced-to-life-chardon_n_2907540.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular#slide=2238175

I was also struck by the eerie semblance of this fucked up kid to the Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Chardon is pretty close to where I grew up in Ohio. This is one of the rare incidences where I think the death penalty ought to be used. As the victims relatives sat in court he blurted this...

"The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory," he said, then cursed at and raised his middle finger toward the victims' relatives.

Shame that we have to feed him for the rest of his life. Hopefully some ironic justice can be found in his new prison monicker BJ.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

These types of people dont deserve to live the rest of their lives on the average citizens tax dollars. I say the best way for execution would be to inject an empty syringe into his veins. No wasted money on extra electricity for electrocution, no wasted money on drug coctails..air is free. Just inject him with air...watch his heart explode and throw him in the nearest dumpster. That is what this asshole deserves.

These types of people dont deserve to live the rest of their lives on the average citizens tax dollars. I say the best way for execution would be to inject an empty syringe into his veins. No wasted money on extra electricity for electrocution, no wasted money on drug coctails..air is free. Just inject him with air...watch his heart explode and throw him in the nearest dumpster. That is what this asshole deserves.

I'd be perfectly happy with this fucking turd being somebody's prison bitch for a while before he gets beat or shivved to death.

:|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dumpster too good. How about a tree shredder.

Dumpster too good. How about a tree shredder.

You sick fuck! :D:D:D:D

Conspiracy theory: He was putting on a performance for an appeal based on insanity.

If that was the case, he's a terrible actor. :P

I'd be perfectly happy with this fucking turd being somebody's prison bitch for a while before he gets beat or shivved to death.

Wishful thinking. He might be the one with the bitch and shivving someone else.

Make the Democrats pay for his food and logging.

>Make the Democrats pay for his food and logging.

Execution is more expensive than life in prison.

So better thank the democrats for wasting less taxpayer money on this slime.

Depends on how you do it...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

>Depends on how you do it...

Yep. Both prison and execution could be very, very cheap.

But here, in the world we live in now, execution is more expensive than life in prison. So at least we're not wasting as much money on this guy.

But here, in the world we live in now, execution is more expensive than life in prison. So at least we're not wasting as much money on this guy.

Open it up to pay per view! This way, you'd make millions off of people paying to watch this guy fry. Horah!

Prisoners have to pay to take a dump?:ph34r:

Prisoners have to pay to take a dump?:ph34r:

funny lodging... ;)

Yep. Death penalty automatic appeals that take years and years in courts, accumulation of court and attorney costs, etc... It's fucking ridiculous, but I guess that's the price to make absolutely sure you're offing the right person. :|

Yep. Death penalty automatic appeals that take years and years in courts, accumulation of court and attorney costs, etc... It's fucking ridiculous, but I guess that's the price to make absolutely sure you're offing the right person. :|

And the wrong person still ends up on death row over and over and over again.

Some of them even get offed.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo