skinnay

Dumb ass social conservatives

The people I grew up around ?
What exactly are you referring to ?
My "people", personally ?
I consider the statement "your people" being family, a party or member to a race or tribe.
Though I'm of multi Anglo Saxon / Native American decent..a mutt, I can say with certainty "my people" had no hand, input nor authored any document, license, questionnaire nor other seeking race criteria then, or at anytime.
Though an ancestor; "Sir PrettyBoy Tomlin," was Wm. Penn's ( name sake of Pennsylvania) private tutor, I sincerely doubt even he ( they) had any influence as such in my native homeland, also being Wisconsin.
As I come from a line of large family numbers having a long heritage in this country, none have ever had the empowerment you suggest, so no apologies on my behalf necessary.
I was born during & at a time segregation, racism & bigotry existed nationwide. Desegregation initiatives began when I was a youth.
Klu Klux Klan & Posse Comitatus sadly existed even throughout the 70's & 80's.
Again no apologies needed, it just was, what it was... 'a sign of the times'.
Now, my guess'timate of your grandparents marriage in 1957, they were a couple years behind my parents marriage in 1955, your age you indicated to me in your pm to me, is that of my youngest son, therefore I'm guessing your parents you claimed married in WI. are probably close to my age!
There had never been the ability on any WI. Marriage License nor application allowing for "human".
I have filled out & filed 2 in this state....1974 & 2010.
I don't have it out for you or take issue with you. I don't know you !
I do however, have the tendancy bring to surface "issues" especially after someone seeks me out for assistance in making notifications & contact with individuals I know on their behalf, when it appears they have presented themselve's a bit inconsistant...that's all !
Now with that being said, you could probably best redeem yourself with some...when you actually do a legitimate jump.
BlueSkies to you ~B|~
ps. I advise video of your jump when/ if you do ;)
& your name is on your profile...ss# birthdate info..totally not my business :P

The people I grew up around ?
What exactly are you referring to ?
My "people", personally ?
I consider the statement "your people" being family, a party or member to a race or tribe.
Though I'm of multi Anglo Saxon / Native American decent..a mutt, I can say with certainty "my people" had no hand, input nor authored any document, license, questionnaire or other seeking race criteria then or at anytime.
Though an ancestor; "Sir PrettyBoy Tomlin," was Wm. Penn's private tutor & as I come from a line of large family numbers having a long heritage in this country, none have ever had the empowerment you suggest, so no apologies on my behalf necessary.
I was born & during my early school days & memories were at a time desegregation, racism & bigotry existed nationwide.
Again no apologies needed, it just was what it was... 'a sign of the times' !
I don't have it out for you or take issue with you. I don't know you !
I do however, have the tendancy bring to surface "issues" especially after someone seeks me out for assistance in making notifications & contact with individuals I know on their behalf, when it appears they have presented themselve's a bit inconsistant...that's all !
Now with that being said, you could probably best redeem yourself with some...when you actually do a legitimate jump.
BlueSkies to you ~B|~
ps. I advise video of your jump when/ if you do ;)
& your name is on your profile...ss# birthdate info..totally not my business :P

I'm sorry I asked if you knew someone in a pic and stated that I just wanted to say "thank you" for being nice to kids. Oh I also think I wanted to let them know that I was making a few tandems anyway. I made a few jokes about the day. Guess I shouldn't have. So because not everyone felt empowered to change things or take stands then no one did. Interesting.Not sure where I stated that anyone in my family "authored" any document but I guess you know more then I do. I'm sure I simply stated that Human was entered under Race. Not sure about being inconsistent, WI to Ak to CT. 2 sisters 2 brothers. I'm diverse in my ethnic descent. Dog named Roxy, broken leg.yup I believe that's what I've said each time. As,far as my doing any "legitimate" jumps or my tandems believe me I plan on letting everyone that will listen and many that won't that I did each one.
Blue skies and laughter;)
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

So because not everyone felt empowered to change things or take stands then no one did. Interesting.
-----------------------------------------------------------

You might want to thumb through the history books
(e.g. '60-'70 era, JFK, RFK, MLK jr. to name a few ) :S

Wau to pull the jump number card. Lmao

Can I please interject imto this "debate" that I'm no longer interested in (at least In this thread) that we should all jump more and debate/argue less?

Can I get an amen?!

Nope. :P
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

I forget what your OP was about.

liberal homosexual reprobates complaining about dumb ass social conservatives who accept gays...

Kinda like:
"Oh, you hate gays? What a loving christian!"
"Oh, a christian who condones homosexuality? What a hypocrite!"

It's protocol....

I forget what your OP was about.

:D:D
I was going to join the conversation but it drifted too far from shore.

Tie me kangaroo down boys! Tie me kangaroo down!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

wishes this thread would die

Be very careful, or someone will resurrect the thread:P

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)