quade

Tell me again how being armed will save you from a mentally unstable person with a gun?

There are many private schools like the ones where the Obama girls attend school that use armed gaurds.
Now I know alot of people will say that this is because they are the children of politicians,the wealthy,ect,and because of their parents positions or wealth they are at greater risk of being attacked,but it seems that the poor kids in the public schools are the ones who are getting abducted,molested,and shot.
So why not give public schools armed guards and better security, as it seems they are just as much at risk,if not more so it seems, than the rich kids who attend private schools are.

>I don't-thats why I want to ban all spoons. They can kill people you know.

Would that include large wooden spoons as well?
Because I was beaten within an inch of my life with a huge wooden spoon wielded by my angry grandmother once.
I don't think she realized how dangerous it really was.:D:D

>Why do you hate children?

I don't - that's why I want to ban all spoons. They can kill people, you know.

If you care about the children you should trying to save the hundreds of thousands that are starved and sexually assaulted every day... Maybe you should stop the killing all the unborn that you lefty's think is fine.. And I don't see all you die hard liberals taking in the thousands of black and brown babies that need a home... Save the kids... Save the KIDS.. If it will just save ONE KID it's worth it....:S

People die every fuckin day, Kids get tortured to death by their own parents.... Hell, We kill hundreds of kids with miss placed bombs in war... Ban what ever your little pea size brain wants... IT WILL NOT CHANGE A THING.... DO YOU ASSHATS UNDERSTAND..

IT's called Life... Grow up and go back to your comfortable couch and drink a beer... And stop with the silly games...;)

Killler...

Billvon is a http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rabble-rouser

You say it is dark outside and Billvon will say: pending where you are standing. So then you have to enter into a conversation with him to qualify, what dark means, and when it's experienced. Then he cuts one thing out of what your typing and do the same inferring you mean something else. When he knows damn will you mean it's dark outside. We call it: Never giving you a straight answer. TAlking in circles.

Since when does putting better locks on school doors an attempt to sell more guns--Billvon"s allegation. And his bringing up spoons clearly demonstrates his faulty attempt to prove any point if you can figure out what point he's trying to make.

>So why not give public schools armed guards and better security

Perhaps because of incidents like this one:

==============
Security guard leaves gun unattended in restroom at Lapeer charter school
Blake Thorne
January 16, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Lapeer, MI -- A security officer at a Lapeer charter school left a firearm unattended in a school bathroom on Monday, Jan. 14, a school official said.
The Chatfield School The Chatfield School in Lapeer. Lauren Justice | MLive.com

The security officer "made a breach in security protocol" and left an unloaded weapon in a restroom "for a few moments," said Chatfield School Director Matt Young.

Young said the school has been in contact with local authorities about the matter and wouldn't discuss any possible repercussion for the officer, calling it "a personnel matter." Young also declined to name the security officer.
================

Billvon is a http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rabble-rouser

You say it is dark outside and Billvon will say: pending where you are standing. So then you have to enter into a conversation with him to qualify, what dark means, and when it's experienced. Then he cuts one thing out of what your typing and do the same inferring you mean something else. When he knows damn will you mean it's dark outside. We call it: Never giving you a straight answer. TAlking in circles.

Since when does putting better locks on school doors an attempt to sell more guns--Billvon"s allegation. And his bringing up spoons clearly demonstrates his faulty attempt to prove any point if you can figure out what point he's trying to make.

Sounds pretty forked up.

>People die every fuckin day, Kids get tortured to death by their own parents.... Hell,
>We kill hundreds of kids with miss placed bombs in war... Ban what ever your little pea
>size brain wants... IT WILL NOT CHANGE A THING.... DO YOU ASSHATS
>UNDERSTAND..

Yep. Keep it up; the gun restrictions are coming. Not because it will save us from violence (nothing will) but because of incoherent rants like that. The NRA and their supporters are proving that they're more of a risk to our safety than even the nut jobs.

Then why are there armed guards at many private schools including the school attended by President Obama's children?
The public schools seem to be the ones being targeted.
You give one example of incompetence regarding a guard leaving an UNLOADED weapon in the bathroom of one school.
Did this unloaded weapon lead to a tragic incident?
I've never heard of a resource officers gun being used against innocents,yet I've seen a video of a female resource officer holding off an armed bad guy in a school setting,most likely saving the lives of children.
I know personaly three policemen who have shot themselves from accidental discharge,does this mean we should do away with cops having guns?
Should we get rid of cops because sometimes (rarely)they go batshit crazy and kill there wife and pets?

>Then why are there armed guards at many private schools including the
>school attended by President Obama's children?

I suspect because the parents/administrators at that school think the advantages overcome the risks.

>The public schools seem to be the ones being targeted.

30 kids were killed in the US in 2012 in 3 separate public shootings. 7 kids were killed in the US in 2012 in 1 private school shooting. In the US, about 10% of students are in private education.

So going by percentages, private school students (the ones with the armed guards) are a lot more likely to be killed, or have their school be the scene of a fatal shooting.

>I know personaly three policemen who have shot themselves from accidental
>discharge,does this mean we should do away with cops having guns?

Nope. But it would surely be stupid to claim that the solution to cops accidentally shooting themselves is to give them more guns.

>Should we get rid of cops because sometimes (rarely)they go batshit crazy and kill
>there wife and pets?

Again, no. But if you looked at two potential solutiosns:

1) Do more frequent psych evals and take away guns from cops who are batshit crazy or
2) Give all cops more guns

which one do you think would be more effective in preventing dead wives and pets?

Who said enemies?? Everyone here is a skydiver and I would consider a friend and a family member even tho we don't always get along. Is making everyone who doesn't agree with you a a enemy a good old past time for the left?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>People die every fuckin day, Kids get tortured to death by their own parents.... Hell,
>We kill hundreds of kids with miss placed bombs in war... Ban what ever your little pea
>size brain wants... IT WILL NOT CHANGE A THING.... DO YOU ASSHATS
>UNDERSTAND..

Yep. Keep it up; the gun restrictions are coming. Not because it will save us from violence (nothing will) but because of incoherent rants like that. The NRA and their supporters are proving that they're more of a risk to our safety than even the nut jobs.

If that is a "incoherent rant" then you don't understand English or don't know the meaning of "incoherent" ... The left just doesn't like guns and will do anything to pass more stupid laws that do nothing but infringe on the rights of 99.99% of gun owners and does nothing to stop gun violence...

Killler...

Who said enemies?? Everyone here is a skydiver and I would consider a friend and a family member even tho we don't always get along. Is making everyone who doesn't agree with you a a enemy a good old past time for the left?

Heh. Look at post #36. Of course, you're not responsible for what's in it, but it does lend a certain...context.

>If that is a "incoherent rant" then you don't understand English

Any time you start shouting (internet equivalent - ALL CAPS) and start with the insults, perhaps drag in a bunch of dead kids just for effect, it becomes an incoherent rant. The addition of "you don't understand English" is a nice touch. If this were in person you'd be screaming and spittle would be flying out of your mouth.

(Actually I suspect in person you'd be a lot more reasonable; the web brings out the worst in many people.)

>The left just doesn't like guns and will do anything to pass more stupid laws that do
>nothing but infringe on the rights of 99.99% of gun owners and does nothing to stop
>gun violence.

And the right will do anything to sell a few more guns to enrich an industry they benefit from.

(And yes, both are just as valid an argument.)

>If that is a "incoherent rant" then you don't understand English

Any time you start shouting (internet equivalent - ALL CAPS) and start with the insults, perhaps drag in a bunch of dead kids just for effect, it becomes an incoherent rant. The addition of "you don't understand English" is a nice touch. If this were in person you'd be screaming and spittle would be flying out of your mouth.

(Actually I suspect in person you'd be a lot more reasonable; the web brings out the worst in many people.)

>The left just doesn't like guns and will do anything to pass more stupid laws that do
>nothing but infringe on the rights of 99.99% of gun owners and does nothing to stop
>gun violence.

And the right will do anything to sell a few more guns to enrich an industry they benefit from.

(And yes, both are just as valid an argument.)

The left are causing the run on guns as they're advocating ended guns. So people want to get in for the grandfathering before the ban. Believe me many democrats are buying guns if you can get them as there's such a backlog at the state, and feds waiting for all background checks to go through that people say there's no background checks.

AHHHH but your strawmaning again aern't you.
Just because you don't like guns doesn't mean no one should have them.

You are wrong... Not screaming, No spit flying out of my mouth.... Caps are a "Don't you listen...."

And the liberals are the ones using the kids for their run to get more gun laws... I sorry you can't live with the fact that thousands of kids die every year... You can't change that... It's just the way it is... I worked cases of children murdered by their own mothers in NYC that would make most people sick... Little Adam Mann was killed when he was 8yrs old , Had been beaten and tortured his whole life... First trip to the hospital at 3 months old... This is what people should be working on if they really care... But they don't and those are the facts....

DOOR....

Then why do some people want to take away my right to do just that?

If the difference between life and death in your living room is an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine and a 1911 .45 with a 7 round magazine you might want to consider moving to a safer neighborhood.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver