jgoose71

Missouri HB 170 "Any federal agent trying to enforce gun regulations shall be guilty of a class "D" Felony"

Lol.

I didn't complain she never responded.

I didn't expect her to reply and say "wow you are right, im retarded!"

hahahah

I am quite certain I am not the only one who sent her emails asking her to quit.

She's as dumb as they come.

The sad thing is she convinced enough other dumbasses to get the thing passed. lol.

Lol.

hahahah

I am quite certain I am not the only one who sent her emails asking her to quit.

The sad thing is she convinced enough other dumbasses to get the thing passed. lol.

How many people do you think have sent emails to the white house telling them that they are on the wrong track on gun control, or that they should quit?

What makes this any different?>
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Lol.

hahahah

How many people do you think have sent emails to the white house telling them that they are on the wrong track on gun control, or that they should quit?

What makes this any different?>

In the principle that you mean, probably not much. FWIW, I think Obama, even if only as a matter of political pragmatism, is very much aware of the concerns of law-abiding gun-owners and the need to forge a workable compromise. He has to do so, because he has a national constituency, wheras Brown's constuency in MO is probably a good deal more socially conservative as a whole.

Oh, plus he's really smart and she's a fucking dumbass.

I sent the email to have some fun....

I didn't expect her to LISTEN to my suggestion that she quit the State House and become a can collector.....

I don't know why you are so hung up on it tbh.

The lady is dumb as hell. There isn't much more to it beyond that.

The law serves 0 purpose since gun ownership is currently federally protected and there have never been any cases of it happening.

Her voting against workplace rights for LGBT people serves a purpose. It allows employers to fire people for sexual orientation without fear of litigation, of which there are dozens of in state examples.

Er go, she's dumb as hell. She feels the need to defend gun owners rights, that aren't being violated....but does not feel the need to defend LGBT people whose rights are being constantly violated.

ETA: exactly Andy. The backwoods ass rednecks in her district would be in 100% support of firing the gays, and making sure no one can ever do anything to their guns.

It's Missouri... What do you expect - sound reasoning? Hahaha! That place is a twilight zone of self righteousness, racism, poverty, and ick. Being born and raised there, I simply had to leave and see the world. Best decision I ever made.

Missouri - The state I love to hate.

It's Missouri... What do you expect - sound reasoning? Hahaha! That place is a twilight zone of self righteousness, racism, poverty, and ick. Being born and raised there, I simply had to leave and see the world. Best decision I ever made.

Missouri - The state I love to hate.

+1 to that!

Ill be outta here soon enough!

It certainly would be amusing to watch local law enforcement try to arrest federal agents. And it would be even more amusing to watch local prosecutors try to prosecute federal agents in state courts. Legislation of this type is ridiculous, and the people who take this stuff seriously are not too bright.