skypuppy

joe biden live at 1;45

Watch Joe Biden at 1:45 PM ET

Before Vice President Joe Biden introduced a set of ideas to help reduce gun violence, he kicked off a national conversation. He wanted to make sure that he heard from people from every perspective about the steps we need to take to protect kids and make our communities safer.

And that dialogue isn't over.

Today, in a hangout hosted by Google and moderated by Hari Sreenivasan from PBS NewsHour, Vice President Biden will speak with a group of Google+ users about the White House policy recommendations and answer their questions. And we want you to join us.

What: Google+ Hangout with Vice President Joe Biden

When: Thursday, January 24 at 1:45 PM ET

Where: Live on WhiteHouse.gov

Maybe he can tell us if the AR 15 was used in the shooting?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

There is no 1 singular shooting that makes an AR relevant or irrelevant to the conversation. The conversation really shouldn't be that dumbed-down.

Colorado theatre shooting had an AR. Rochester, NY ambush of cops had an AR. Sandy Hook may or may not have. If you focus on whether it did or did not as the key hinge in the overall conversation, you're utterly missing the point of the overall conversation.

The one guy in the other thread who made this same point got snickered-at. Gee, what a surprise.

There is no 1 singular shooting that makes an AR relevant or irrelevant to the conversation. The conversation really shouldn't be that dumbed-down.

Colorado theatre shooting had an AR. Rochester, NY ambush of cops had an AR. Sandy Hook may or may not have. If you focus on whether it did or did not as the key hinge in the overall conversation, you're utterly missing the point of the overall conversation.

The one guy in the other thread who made this same point got snickered-at. Gee, what a surprise.

Are you secretly married to dianne feinstein? I hear she takes it in the ass.

Are you secretly married to dianne feinstein? I hear she takes it in the ass.

Just exactly how old are you?. Intellectually, I mean.

:S

What difference does it make. Shes a fucking idiot. If you idolize her then I feel the same way about you.

Hmm, Ok. That answers my question.

Just ask her how many rounds the magazines her personal handgun holds. She is a conceal carry permit holder afterall.
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee