toolbox

Today show NBC news "No AR 15 used at sandy hook.

So, when the real report comes out are you going to apologize to me for your having worn a tinfoil hat?

Is it usual in this forum for the modertors to use personal attacks?

Was that really called for? It seems like there is a real one sided attitude with the moderators up in here.

You've noticed that too?
:|
Happens with one a lot!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

All the intitial reports were that the AR-15 was found nearby, in a car. It seemed clear to me they were saying he didn't use it, but then the gunophobes heard "scary black gun" and figured somewhere within a city block or two is scary enough.

you can't just leave it in the car unattended - scary guns have been known to hotwire cars and go speeding down sidewalks. just for kicks.

on the plus side - if you leave a gun in the car, it can't whisper crazy stuff to you. only to people walking past the car

I leave my car unlocked with my guns on the seat with the key in the ignition

But I also have this theft protection system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zin26ezvgO0

Hey, I need one of those for my plane, which I never lock.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Not really changing the subject.

The whole thing is dodgy. If it turns out as a hoax then one must ask.... why. If it is not a hoax but the info on the situation we are told is false... then we also have to ask why. The knee jerk legislative reactions seem to be a dead giveaway.

Many will say that criminals within government are not capable of committing murder to run an agenda. Those people usually are not aware of operations northwoods and the likes either. The Us government is already tyrannical...

Not really changing the subject.

The whole thing is dodgy. If it turns out as a hoax then one must ask.... why. If it is not a hoax but the info on the situation we are told is false... then we also have to ask why. The knee jerk legislative reactions seem to be a dead giveaway.

Many will say that criminals within government are not capable of committing murder to run an agenda. Those people usually are not aware of operations northwoods and the likes either. The Us government is already tyrannical...

Have you ever read a news report on a skydiving accident? Is it a conspiracy or hoax when the reporter gets the facts wrong (as they nearly always do)?

There is much more to this thing than false reporting. There is contradicting witness reports (several from the same person) and contradicting information all over the show. The legislative reaction is very fishy.

Here.

There is much more to this thing than false reporting. There is contradicting witness reports (several from the same person) and contradicting information all over the show. The legislative reaction is very fishy.

Here.

ya know... I don't often jump onboard with the prof here... sometimes I go out of my way to fuck with him. But this is silly. Conflicting reports? Yup... different people, see the same events different ways. It's funny that way. Same people? Yup. Memory is strange that way. It incorporates other ideas from other accounts of the story into memory even if they weren't observed by the person recalling the event.

we never know the truth about any event that isn't recorded from all angles. We can only hope to come to the closest description of it through reassembling events by hearing them from people who directly witnessed them.

loosen your tinfoil hats. they are too tight.
--
Rob

Wow! I just read about Operation Northwoods 1962 on wikipedia.
The joint chiefs of staff were all about deploying this plan until JFK said no to it.
Funny how not long after JFK's refusal to allow this action he was killed.
Maybe he knew to much and was not getting onboard with the program?
Or was he killed by a deranged loner who had no ties to any other people or groups?
The scary thing is that the government had a plan to use terror upon it's own citizens in order to blame cuba and then legitimize war against them.

I am not saying JFK's death was or was not a conspiracy,but operation northwoods seems to have been a real covert plan by the US government to legitimize war against cuba by commiting acts of terror upon US soil, and blaming those acts on cuban backed operatives.
Check it out,it's on wikepedia.

I am not saying JFK's death was or was not a conspiracy,but operation northwoods seems to have been a real covert plan by the US government to legitimize war against cuba by commiting acts of terror upon US soil, and blaming those acts on cuban backed operatives.

Why do I find this easy to believe. Not long before that the US was experimenting on its own citizens to see the effect of nuclear fallout on them.

Why do I find this easy to believe. Not long before that the US was experimenting on its own citizens to see the effect of nuclear fallout on them.

And it continues

the EPA is conducting experiments on US citizens today
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Tin foil hat? weak!
I'm actually talking about conflicting reports from the same person. Namely Gene Rosen. In one report he had to come back from a walk, in another he was on the way to the diner, and yet another he just come downstairs after feeding his cat. In one report he said there were 3 girls and 3 boys and another he said 4 girls and 2 boys. He said he had an 8 year old grandson. On the record he has one 2 year old grandson. Same guy, same day, same clothes different reports.

H e said he heard gun shots and thought it was a hunter. He lives next to the school, shots came from school, 100 shots from the direction of the school and thought it was a hunter. If that sounds reasonable to you then that is fair enough. He seems totally insincere to me, much like a bad actor. We're all entitled to our own opinions though, are we not?

Saying I am a tin foil hatter because I have an opinion that differs from yours without substantiating the claim is nothing more than a personal attack. That is supposed to be against the forum rules.

Why do I find this easy to believe. Not long before that the US was experimenting on its own citizens to see the effect of nuclear fallout on them

So you acknowledge that operation northwoods was a proposed false flag attack on the american people by the american government? And the only reason it did not go ahead is because president Kennedy refused shortly before his assassination?

I guess it is hard not to acknowledge this when it is all completely on the record.

I believe sandy hook may have been a false flag in order to confiscate weapons. I am not saying that was that, but that it maybe.

Saying I am a tin foil hatter because I have an opinion that differs from yours without substantiating the claim is nothing more than a personal attack. That is supposed to be against the forum rules.

well, if I'd referenced one person in particular you might have reason to complain. But PA's here have to be much harsher and pointed before anything happens. Otherwise there would be 2 or 3 people allowed to post here.

If calling a group of people that believed something "tin foil hatters" was the standard for a PA on this forum, we have a few mods that would have to ban themselves.

harden up. It will help you in the big blue room as well.
--
Rob

I believe sandy hook may have been a false flag in order to confiscate weapons. I am not saying that was that, but that it maybe.

You actually suggest, in earnest, the possibility that dozens of children were murdered as part of a governmental strategy to confiscate weapons. Yes, that's definitely some serious tin-foil hat stuff you've got going there. Hey, but props to you for being public about it so people can tell their kids to "stay away from that man's house".

Can anyone actually shed some light on the question that started this topic:

Was there an automatic AR15 style (Bushmaster) rifle used to kill the children in Newtown? Or is the MSNBC commentator correct - quoting that the killings were done with 4 handguns, and not any rifle with 30 round magazine capacity?

Why do I find this easy to believe. Not long before that the US was experimenting on its own citizens to see the effect of nuclear fallout on them

So you acknowledge that operation northwoods was a proposed false flag attack on the american people by the american government? And the only reason it did not go ahead is because president Kennedy refused shortly before his assassination?

You need to take a course in English comprehension, or logic, or both.

You need to take a course in English comprehension, or logic, or both.

I'll bet ayevee8toryear knows all about thermite though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

well, if I'd referenced one person in particular you might have reason to complain. But PA's here have to be much harsher and pointed before anything happens. Otherwise there would be 2 or 3 people allowed to post here.

If calling a group of people that believed something "tin foil hatters" was the standard for a PA on this forum, we have a few mods that would have to ban themselves.

Roger that. I would have been permanatly banned long ago. :ph34r:

Roger that. I would have been permanatly banned long ago. :ph34r:

You too Huh?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

if I'd referenced one person in particular you might have reason to complain.

...and if it was two it would be a conspiracy.
...and if it was three then it's a movement!

I'll have the blue plate special, please.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Can anyone actually shed some light on the question that started this topic:

Was there an automatic AR15 style (Bushmaster) rifle used to kill the children in Newtown? Or is the MSNBC commentator correct - quoting that the killings were done with 4 handguns, and not any rifle with 30 round magazine capacity?

www.ctpost.com/newtownshooting/article/State-Police-All-26-Newtown-victims-shot-with-4220548.php