toolbox

Today show NBC news "No AR 15 used at sandy hook.

Just seen this special report.
It seems Lanza did not use his mothers Bushmaster AR 15 in the school shooting,but instead had left it in the trunk of his mothers car.
The police have known this from the beginning yet this information has just now been released.
The special news report said Lanza had tried to buy a rifle but had to wait 14 days before he could recieve it.
Lanza then according to official reports had stolen his mothers handguns and the rifle after killing her.
The report states that 4 handguns were used in the school and no rifles.

I see no "admission" whatsoever.

I do see newscasters reporting information during an on-going news story. Frequently information is sketchy and they report what they know at the moment. They can also be wrong on specific details.

Attempting to use this clip to "prove" a government conspiracy would be a bit like using a reaction on a different radio station to prove aliens had landed in New Jersey in 1938. People panicked when they heard the Orson Welles' broadcast and there were widespread reactions to it. It was even reported by other radio stations. Doesn't mean it happened though.

Before going into tin-foil hat conspiracy theory territory let's get the facts from a trial.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I have been following this story
And is just keeps getting stranger

DANBURY — A state Superior Court judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.
Judge John Blawie granted motions filed Wednesday by Danbury State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky to extend the statutory sealing period for the five warrants, including three for the Yogonanda Street home where the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, four times in the face on the morning of Dec. 14, before embarking on the rampage that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I do see newscasters reporting information during an on-going news story. Frequently information is sketchy and they report what they know at the moment. They can also be wrong on specific details.

I heard later that video showed the weapon removed from the car's trunk was a shotgun. You're right. Wait for the trial.
Owned by Remi #?

The report is from 12/15/2012,but I had not seen it until today when it was posted on another site 9 hours ago so I thought it was new.
It is funny how I had seen so many reports on this story all pointing to the AR 15 as the weapon used, but I had never seen this report that stated otherwise.
I never said anything about a conspiracy.
I do feel there is alot of twisting and spinning of information used for political agendas though,and not just in the gun debate.

I heard later that video showed the weapon removed from the car's trunk was a shotgun. You're right. Wait for the trial.

What trial? The shooters dead. This event has been so politicized I doubt the most factual narrative will be served on a silver platter prior to the next shooting which will grab the national headlines.

Now that you are inquiring, must be a conspiracy. Lanza was the lone gunman and he used an AR. Get over it. End of story. :)

Honestly, I could care less. Lone nut job. Lone sane person. Worked in a group. Conspiracy. AR, AK, single shot 22, RPG... I simply don't care. I don't trust this government or any government...nothing changes that. Narrative is probably quite close to the truth, but most lies are and god knows this government loves to lie. At the end of the day I take responsibility for myself and try to not get caught up in the madness.

When I was living on the dropzone (lived in a tent for months) I would commute from the DZ to my day job at JPMC. On the drive there was a point where it was like crossing into a different world. I've been doing the big boy thing and living in the city for about a year now. Society is sick, but where are you going to run to? Who are you going to fight?

I don't think anyone is actually interested in addressing the root causes of these issues. The debates are just a way of prolonging the spectacle and getting every bit of entertainment value that we can out of the events.

We could debate all this crap in circles, round and round...or we could do something a little more profitable and fun. Heard of bounce bingo? I propose student body count bingo. ;)

Lanza was the lone gunman

Don't be a fool. Shots were fired from the grassy knoll.

This has the Cigarette Smoking Man's fingerprints all over it.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Lanza was the lone gunman

Don't be a fool. Shots were fired from the grassy knoll.

This has the Cigarette Smoking Man's fingerprints all over it.>:(

Technically possible. He could be as young as 70 if he was only 18 or so at the time.

But he was a smoker, so. . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Remember chris

If she smokes

she pokes

Funny how the misinformation strategy is working so well. I thought there was no reason to even consider an agenda based propaganda conspiracy. This as just put out today.

I believe this article and its time of publishing lends credibility to the possibility of some major fact mishandling. I guess if it helps the weapons ban happen, untruths are acceptable.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

You can use any brush to paint it. An assault weapons ban is knee jerk, and STUPID. It will not reduce mass shootings.

I believe that as well.

>Funny how the misinformation strategy is working so well.

If it sells just one more gun, it's all worth it.

Sales of the AR-15 Bushmaster rifle — the kind used in the Dec. 14 school massacre in Sandy Hook —would be illegal under a federal assault weapon ban that Connecticut’s two U.S. senators and Newtown’s new congresswoman will help introduce Thursday in Washington.

Sales is what they are angling for. You just have to read between the lines, right.?

Connecticut Senators are conspiring with AR platform manufacturers to drive the price up for Max profits. Its so obvious now.